Zombies inside the wall !!?

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He was having a nightmare and when he woke up all alone, the pure omega went out of his room to go, wanted to be with his friend but he only met Seungcheol in the hallway as he was smoking.

He looked at him and the lad wiped his tears eventually.

" Mhh let me guess you're having a mental breakdown ?!"

Jeonghan shook his head
" I-i wasn't...I had a nightmare."

He pouted, Seungcheol chuckled suddenly.

" So are you waiting for Mingyu to comfort you?! I understand that you're his best friend and all, but I can't allow you to hurt my brother."

Jeonghan's eyes widened.

Why ?! Why is he saying that?!

" And I don't want to see him broken because of a naive omega like you."

Jeonghan looked down didn't know what to say.

He's looking at him, stepping close, and holding his chin to make him look into his eyes.

" I'm planning to go with my brother to the safest place but I won't forgive you if you were the reason one of us dead."

Jeonghan's tears rolled down, had a weak personality and he didn't know what to say, how can he explain to this man that this wasn't his motivation ever?! Why would he think in that way?!

" Hyung?! Jeonghan ?! What are you both doing outside?!" Mingyu suddenly opened the door to see where his brother went off only to see him in the hallway with jeonghan.

Jeonghan wasn't sure if he should back to his room or go into mingyu and Seungcheol's room.

" I-I was just out for fresh air and I met Seungcheol here." He smiled his tears away without Mingyu realizing it.

Seungcheol glanced at him before he throw the cigarette away.

"I'll walk you back."

Mingyu said as he smiled and wrapped his arm around the short frail cutie's shoulder.

Jeonghan looked down as he bite his bottom lips.

Seungcheol watched quietly.

Sighed.

 

🦋🤍🦋

Jeonghan's lying down on his bed while looking at his friend sitting on his desk tapping on the laptop, sounds of his fingers pressing on the keyboard and his beings made the pure omega so comfortable as he closed his eyes and slept tightly.

He stayed for a while even when Jeonghan slept.

Turned over and smiled seeing him snoring cutely while hugging the pillow.

" It looks like my brother said something to you, I'm sorry Jeonghan..but I'll talk to him," Mingyu murmured in a low voice there as he rubbed the back of his head.

Stood up and headed out of the room.

Entered his room with his brother and spotted the man lying down and doing nothing.

" Hyung~why didn't you sleep yet ?!"

Seungcheol looked at him.

" I will now, did you comfort that little brat?!"

Mingyu frowned.

" Why calling him brat Hyung?!"

Seungcheol sighed as sat up.

" He's using you Mingyu, he wants you to protect him." 
Mingyu looked at his brother.

" He's not cheol, don't say something you don't know about him."

He got mad making Seungcheol sigh.

" I don't want you to get dumbfounded by him, omega tends to be tricky."

Mingyu closed the light.

" Not all the omega, don't put your experience on me, Jeonghan isn't like them."

He turned to sleep and the elder clutched his knuckles.

Stupid, I'm afraid that he'll use you and abound you ..like that useless omega~

The man remembered his past and held his head.

, I thought I went through that shock.

But it appears he's not.

 

🦋🩵🤍🦋

The next day, Mingyu entered Jeonghan's room and found him eating his breakfast cutely while watching on his laptop.

He stood up.

" G-gyu~good morning."

He looked so happy to see him but he hesitated.

Smiled innocently.

" Good morning Jeonghan, did you sleep well?!"

He approached him, held his cheek and he blushed, " I did, thanks to you gyu."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter