Blinded omega 🦋

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Mingyu sleep that day, he went to check up on his friend, and as Jeonghan opened the door he smiled innocently and jumped on the man, hugging him.

Mingyu blushed.

" Gyu I liked the room so much, there's even a laptop and internet on my desk."  He said excitedly as he showed his friend who sat on the bed.

" Aigoo I'm glad Hannie."

Seungcheol entered the room for some reason as he followed his brother out of curiosity and his eyes met with the pretty omega.

Jeonghan bowed innocently, flushed cause he was really handsome.

" Did you have dinner ?!"

 Jeonghan nodded, " But I feel lonely eating all alone...can I have dinner with you next time?!" He said emotionally.

" Of course Jeonghan, you feel sleepy ?!"

Jeonghan shook his head cutely.

" I-I wanna stay up more, I'm anxious because they said that I need a check although I'm not dating anyone...I'm not pregnant." He pouted, Mingyu chuckled and patted the lad's hair.

Seungcheol is busy checking out the window, the view from the omega's room overlook the garden before the gate so he's glad that it looks nice instead of seeing out the gate cause some zombies wander out the gate from time to time if they heard any loud noise.

He was crossing his muscle arm over his chest and looked over seeing the two close to each other on the bed as they chat and laugh.

It got late soon as they were chatting and Seungcheol went out to have a smoke.

Mingyu came out of the bedroom when the cutie slept tightly.

His brother was out in the hallway.

" You took so long inside ?!"

Mingyu smiled there. 

" Sorry Hyung, I had to leave after he sleep, he suffers from anxiety and loneliness since ever his mother passed away so I wanted to stay till he feel sleepy and safe"

Seungcheol listens as he felt sad for the poor omega.

I guess everyone have their own problems.

Although he appears to be so cheerful and happy.

" I see, wanna take shower before bed?!"

Seungcheol said as they get back in.

Mingyu nodded without hesitation cause it's been long since he took shower.

Seungcheol opened the bathroom and showed his brother the simple shower.

" For your information I got the best shower with warm water out of all the rooms here, I built a big trust since I've been here in the military."

Mingyu chuckled.

" Way to go Hyung ~I'm proud of you."

Seungcheol smiled softly as he held the towel and handed it to his brother.

But soon he realized something.

" Does the other rooms has a hot water ?!"

He asked while he's topless about to twist the shower to see the water temperature.

" It does but it's not like mine, the hot water finishes quickly."

Mingyu was worried about his friend.

He'll take shower and go to check up on him in the morning.

Seungcheol went out and shook his head.

" He's surely in love with that omega.."

 

🦋🩵🦋

After the amazing hot shower mingy went out blank, lay on the bed and slept without any troubles, Seungcheol saw his brother so tired he put his food for the lunchtime and slept too on the other bed.


 

🦋🩵 Next morning 🦋🩵

Jeonghan looked at the doctor checking up on him, Mingyu was there too.

" When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter