His sweet scent 🦋

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later 🦋💗

 

They got used to living in this beautiful safe town, and it's been two weeks since they reached here and two weeks since Mingyu confessed to Jeonghan, but things weren't as bad as he thought ,things were a bit awkward and Mingyu seemed to be more calm than usual and he looked pretty fine for someone who has been rejected by someone he loves.

While he was taking a shower in his own flat, Mingyu came out to hear a cute knocking on his flat door, " Hum?! How might knock so early like this?!"

He walked towards the door while wrapping a towel around his waist.

Opened it and looked a little down from his height to see Wonwoo holding a tray of a delicious-looking breakfast, he got so shy and nervous seeing the man topless as he looked away.

" G-good morning Mingyu, I've made breakfast b-but it was so much, a-and since your flat is in front of mine I decided to give you." 

The man looked at the younger and his heart softened, he chuckled.

" Aigoo, thanks Wonwoo I was really hungry and thinking about what to make for breakfast." He took the tray and the younger smiled innocently, still looking away, Mingyu placed the tray down and walked back to the cutie.

" Did you have breakfast ?! Wanna eat together?! I will make the coffee here."

Wonwoo's heart beating fast, he nodded, so happy to hear the offer.

He went in and shua happened to pass by and saw that.

Smirked.

" Way to go Wonwoo~."

 

🦋💗🦋

 

The man went to wear and came back, wearing a white sweater and jeans, looking so perfect in anything honestly and Wonwoo found himself spacing on the handsome alpha.

" Sorry I made you wait, you can eat before me I will make the coffee." He said and went to do the, Wonwoo nodded shyly and looked at the TV screen where it's open on a comedy show.

Now Mingyu and Seungcheol were working for the company that was in the middle of the town, he and Jeonghan were still jobless but the three alphas decided to help them with the rent since they get paid really well.

They were so kind that they wouldn't ask for anything in return.

" So how did you find our new place?!" Mingyu asked gently as he chewed on the kimbap.

" It's so nice, I woke up every day cheerful and happy, I just love this peaceful life and I'm so glad that we were all safe." He smiled sweetly making the man's heart softened.

Reached over and patted his dark brown hair.

" I'm very glad, I saw you yesterday going to the medical center, is everything okay?!"

He sure did, Wonwoo looked down blushing.

" I-I'm fine, my heat cycle is going to be soon, so I went to take pills, I always do this cause I have no partner yet."

He smiled sadly and sipped on his coffee, made by the man.

Mingyu looked at the pretty omega before his eyes.

He could see only Jeonghan before, but why hasn't he noticed how Wonwoo's actually pretty?! 
He looked back at his cup of coffee.

" I also don't have a partner, during my rut I go to a nightclub to sleep with omegas, but I ain't ever satisfied, my rut always comes so strong so I lock myself."

Mingyu admits honestly there.

Wonwoo bites his bottom lips.

This talk is a bit awkward so he took control and changed the channel cutely.

" Wh-what type of movies do you like?!"

He wanted to change the subject and the man noticed that reddened cheek.

Bite back his chuckle.

He's so adorable~

" Humm~I like action and comedy."

Wonwoo smiled innocently.

" I also like action~."

The man smiled softly, adoring the lad.

" I'm very thankful that you and cheol Hyung, and shua work for us, I have always been so clumsy during my part-time jobs, I always mess things up so I thought that I was suitable for being a housewife."

The man smiled, and ruffled that hair.

Wonwoo blushes as he looks down.

" I don't mind honestly, I feel responsible for you and Jeonghan, you are both still not marked, so it's dangerous for you to go out where many alphas exist."

He was right, Wonwoo pulled his knee to his chest.

" I wanna hurry and get married, I wanna bring so many kids."

The man's heart fluttered.

" Me too, I love kids."

He looked at Wonwoo's eyes and the lad blushing as he was quiet.

The moment seems to be slowing down.

 


Meanwhile🌺💗

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter