Reaching our destination 🦋🩵

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They still had to go 40 miles when it become sunset, and it also started to rain so Mingyu parked the car in the middle of the highway and looked at the younger looking at his right where the forest looked so scary.

" We have to save some gaze so we'll stop here."

Jeonghan nodded.

" Gyu lay back and rest too."

He said as the man shut the car and went in the backseat with Jeonghan, to eat some snacks during the time they are together in the backseat Mingyu was spacing on his friend and was too pretty that he forget about all the things that they are going through.

He was trying to open the chips but failed to do so so he gave it to Mingyu who chuckled.

Opened it and Hannie started to eat with the man.

" I can't wait to reach the military..my brother's in there...I hope he's fine"

Mingyu murmured as he smiled sadly.

Jeonghan looked at him.

" I'm sure he's fine gyu don't worry, he's your brother after all."

Jeonghan smiled cheering the man who hugged him there and the cutie flinched.

He giggled as he hugged back.

Mingyu flushed and his heart beat fast.

Remembered that they are just friends so he have to pull himself together and calm down.

They eat and chatted for some time before the alpha out after driving for long and getting tired, Jeonghan was his hair.

Smiled there.

" I don't know what I will do without you~I'm so happy that I was with you when the world become like this."

He said emotionally, felt sleepy too so he laid down and slept, the area was quiet and very scary at night, so when Jeonghan woke up in need to use the toilet he looked at his friend with teary eyes.

Clutched on his crotch.

It was empty no zombies in this fast line hopefully, they only gather in towns.

" Gyu~I-I wanna use the toilet."

He shook his friend awake.

And the poor guy flinched.

" Oh okay Hannie, wait let me check the road."

He sit up eventually and looked around, went out and helpfully the rain seems to get light.

But he put wrapped his coat around Jeonghan and he looked at him with a warm smile.

He's so caring.

Stood by his side while he peed by a tree nearby.

The forest looked so scary that the lad avoided looking further and tried focusing on his bladder now.

Released everything hopefully and Mingyu did that too by a close tree, wiped themselves clean with water and tissue before heading back inside the car.

Jeonghan was so cold so Mingyu pulled the other blanket and wrapped the frail omega gently before sleepiness take over them.

Woke up the next day in the late afternoon.

Mingyu looked out after hearing some noises.

His eyes widened seeing three zombies trying to get in the car, he closed the window that was slightly open for fresh air.
Opened the car and drove away while Jeonghan still sleeping tightly.

Good thing he didn't see the sight right when he woke up like him.

 

🦋🩵🤍🦋

" Gy-gyu~." He rubbed his eyes innocently and climbed into the passenger seat.

" Good afternoon Jeonghan slept well?!" He said as he smiled while driving.

Jeonghan nodded.

It's all thanks to this man's comfort or else he won't have a good sleep like this.

" What about you gyu?!"

The man sipped on his water.

" I slept so well~hopefully, we have thirty minutes to reach the military base."

Jeonghan's eyes shinned.

Finally, they will be safe and in a place they can call home temporarily as what they heard in the news.

He was so happy.

And also, mingyu's going to see his brother.

If he's still alive.

But he's sure he's.


🤍🦋🩵

Both couldn't believe that they are fine here, looked at the huge building from outside and when their car was spotted by the guards they informed the director.

Talked to the two by a speaker.

" Who are you and where did you come from?!"

Someone talked by the mic and Jeonghan got nervous.

Mingyu eventually answers.

" I'm Kim Mingyu and my friend Yoon Jeonghan, we are here after we heard the military is the safest place to stay."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter