A mistake during heat cycle ?!

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:30 AM🦋🩵

 

Jeonghan was flipping on his bed at night while sweating, and his cheek reddened, holding his tummy feeling so hot he slid from the bed and his eyes teary.

" N-no ~."

He searched for the pills the doctor gave him and took three at once, swallowing them while crying cause his heart came sooner than expected, and he didn't have a partner. He always goes through his heat alone, but this time, alphas surround him, and he fears his scent will spread outside.

He hugged himself on the bed and kept suffering alone.

 


Mingyu slept tightly after training with his brother in the military gym. Meanwhile, Seungcheol was outdoors doing some work till so late at midnight.

He was walking back in the dark hallway to his room with his brother.

As he was stepping close a strong scent hit his nose, and he flinched; the smell was spreading around, but hopefully, there was no one awake at this late hour in the closed rooms.

He walked towards the smell until he stood before Jeonghan's room.

" Is it possible he's going through his heat cycle now?!"

*knock*knock*
" Hey Jeonghan~are you okay?!"

He tried hearing anything, but no response.

Seungcheol bites his bottom lips.

" Didn't he take his medicine ?! Seriously, omegas are so weak

He was spacing there when Jeonghan clicked the door. The alpha flinched and looked down at him, and the sweet smell hit his nose, making him unstable.

Jeonghan's hugging his blanket while panting as he looks at him blankly.

" I-I wanna go to-to the doctor ." He sniffled, wetness sipping between his legs as the heat cycle got more robust and the alpha's eyes started to glow yellow.

He held the omega and entered the room, shut the door behind him, and Jeonghan supported himself by the man's arm.

" H-help me, Seungcheol-shi."

He trembled, and the man was dizzy, " ~his pheromones are stronger than I thought ." He held him and went towards the bed.

" S-stay here. I'm going to call the doctor ."

Jeonghan shook his head as he was crying. 

" H-help me..it's hot..I-I wanna have a mate." He sobbed, his heart beating fast.

He clutched on the man's shirt as he cried and cheol, trying to escape from the room or else he'd lose control.

" I can't be your mate, Jeonghan..mingyu's gonna kill me ." he sighed as he tried l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter