Fever and illness 🌡️💊

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was slowly waking up the next morning except one person, Mingyu moved the blanket off the cutie feeling worried and his concern was in its place, Jeonghan was panting mess, his body hot.

Mingyu was shocked.

" J-Jeonghan ~wake up."

He woke him up and felt an intense fever, It wasn't a fever caused by heat, it was a normal fever, and the younger woke up.

" G-gyu~my head hurts." He spoke with teary eyes and the elder eventually hugged him, "It's okay Jeonghan, I will bring you medicine ".

He nervously stood up and went to search in the pharmacy box and aid kit, Unfortunately, there wasn't even a painkiller, so Seungcheol walked over and checked on the lad's fever.

He looked at him with teary eyes.

At that moment, the man felt his heart flinch, " You'll be fine Jeonghan."

Wonwoo came and held Jeonghan's hand, so worried seeing his pale face.

" It's just a slight fever, Why is everyone so worried?!"

Joshua murmured

Mingyu crossed by and glared at him.

" His body isn't like yours head, he's not alpha like us."

Joshua shrugged.

" What a weakling."

Mingyu heard him but he prefers to check up on his friend instead of beating the out of this jerk and causing more trouble.

Wonwoo brought a frozen water bottle and kept pressing it on Jeonghan's forehead because they didn't have an ice pack.

Seungcheol was driving trying to see any pharmacy or drug store on the road, and ended up entering an abounded village, hopefully, There were no zombies around so he wondered.

The citizens must have abounded it.

" Mingyu~let's go and search for medicine."

He said and took a glance at the lad on the bed by wonwoo's side.

Look worse than before.

Joshua lying there and yawned.

" Hyung, I don't want to go and leave this jerk with them."

Mingyu whispered to his brother who sighed.

" Joshua, come with us ."

" Huh?! Why would I?! It's obviously that he needs a doctor..why won't you search for a doctor ?!"

Mingyu thought so too.

Jeonghan's fever was really high, might be 40, his coughing made him snap, looked over at the lad so ill.

" We have to hurry up Hyung."

 

🦋🩵🦋

They were roaming around the village with their guns all ready for any attacks of anyone.

"Is anyone in here?! We need help, is there a doctor ?!"

Mingyu called, cheol looking around.

Heard someone opening the door from a ruined-looking house.

" Hello there, y-you're not bitten aren't you?!" There comes a weak-looking young man around his thirties and a cute child came too.

" We are not, we've been traveling on our van," Seungcheol said and smiled at the kid trying to make things comfy.

" I see, We are here trying to live too."

Joshua looked at the beautiful woman coming there.

Bowed to them and they bowed.

" Is there any doctor around here?!"

The man nodded.

" I'm a doctor, my wife's a nurse." He introduced and they all looked so happy to hear that.

" That's such a pleasant to hear, We have a sick friend that needs to be checked."

Seungcheol said and pointed to Mingyu to bring Jeonghan over.

He nodded and went with joshua.



Mingyu carried Jeonghan on his back and walked towards the house, They all entered and joshua stayed outside looking and guarding the van.

He was checking on the poor lad while everyone waiting for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter