Camping and making food 🥘

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungcheol was checking out of the market; there were no zombies hopefully, and after making the road safe, they all went out and started shopping the considerable market, Jeonghan was so happy as he filled his bag with many snacks and prepared meals, Joshua smirked as he puts lots of beers on his bags and Mingyu looked at the frozen vegetables, " Mhh we need this to make food."

Jeonghan runs to him cutely.

" Gyu, look?!" He showed him their favorite bucket of spicy noodles and the man chuckled.

" Aigoo, good thing you found it here, but unfortunately, I can't find meat; the chicken isn't that new too.." Mingyu said and looked at the date of the frozen chicken.

the place was half ruined due to people buying for their life cause outside the home is full of zombies so they hopefully found many things.

Wonwoo picked many snacks and chocolate bars.

Seungcheol walked over and checked on the other's belongings.

" Mhh good, I think this will stay for months with us."

He said and looked at Jeonghan's bag.

" Hey, why are you only taking noodles kid?! Pick up something useful more."

Jeonghan pouted, " Gyu picked the important things."

" Go take some vegetables and potatoes."

Joshua put so many water cartoons on the trolley that could stay with them for months.

 

 

Once Seungcheol saw the road safe, he told them to go quickly and put their things inside the van, and soon Seungcheol started the van and drove his way onto the highway.

Jeonghan was eating some snacks happily and joshua drank beers.

" so good."

Mingyu was putting the frozen things inside the fridge and wanted to cook Jeonghan a hot pot like he wants.

He smiled there.

" Gyu~I'm going to take a shower."

Jeonghan said as he held the small towel that he brought with him.

" Alright Jeonghan, go in."

He went in but felt restless.

Went and locked the door, looked out the van window, and smiled seeing the natural.

Opened the shower and as soon as the water hit him, he moaned and smiled brightly, rubbing his hair back, This feels so nice.

Mingyu was pulling clothes for Jeonghan when he noticed shua standing by the bathroom as if he was waiting for a chance to enter, Mingyu quickly stood by him.

" You're aware that hannie's inside right?!"

Shua smirked there.

" I do, is he your lover or something?! This omega isn't even bonded or marked, his event's everywhere."

Mingyu clutched his knuckles.

" He's my best friend, I swear if you dare touch him I will feed you to zombies."

Shua glared at the angry man.

" If you're so scared he might get mark him then?! It's annoying how his smell spreads around, ing worthless who's looking for attention."

Mingyi tried so hard to not beat the out of that man right then and now while they were standing like that.

Jeonghan came out of the shower.

Looked up at both surprised.

Mingyu blushed looking at the white pale angelic lad, held his wrist, and pulled him to the end of the van.

" Gyu, wh-what's wrong?!"

He dried the younger's hair well and Jeonghan looked at him innocently seeing him feeling off.

" Jeonghan~let me mark you."

The younger's eyes widened.

Moment of silent filled the van, the only sound heard was the van on the way as Seungcheol was busy driving.

" I-I won't do anything I promise you, your scent is attracting other alphas" 

He said honestly as he glanced back at shua sitting on the sofa near Wonwoo who was ignoring him as he tapped on his phone.

" I-I don't know gyu." He blushed, was so pure and innocent that he hadn't experienced anything like marking or bonding.

But to hear that his friend wants to protect him in that way.

Jeonghan has no choice but to accept it.

He nodded and Mingyu smiled and hugged him.

" I swear I won't let anyone hurt you Jeonghan~."

Jeonghan blushed innocently as he hugged his friend back.

Feeling so safe and warm.

 

 

💗🦋💗

Seungcheol is parked by a forest spot that can be a really good spot for camping tonight.

Get off the van and take a look around with Joshua.
" Mhh, such a good spot."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter