Refused by him🦋💗

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan next to Mingyu all comfortable and happy and he felt like he was lost, he was feeding the lad well and the house owner checked on Jeonghan's fever, he said that he was doing great but it might return so they stayed here for today.

He stood up, Wonwoo noticed his gloomy mood all of a sudden so he went out and saw him smoking, " Hyung are you okay?!"

Seuncheol breathed out the smoke.

" Yeah, why?!."

Wonwoo shook his head.

"Nothing just felt like you're sad."

Seungcheol's eyes widened a little.

Was he sad ?! But why?! Is being refused by the lad making him feel sad?!

Why?!

" I'm not." He stepped on the cigarette and entered again, Wonwoo followed him, and both looked at Mingyu taking care of Jeonghan like they were lovers or something.

Joshua was already blank on the sofa as he slept and the family excused themselves in their bedroom with the cute child, leaving the living room to the others and the room Jeonghan was hospitalized in.

" Jeonghan do you feel sleepy?!"

Mingyu asked gently after a while.

" I'm~." He rubbed his eyes looking so cute.

Seungcheol's heart fluttering watching him.

" Wonwoo Jeonghan~ sleep on the same room and me and Hyung going to sleep here."

Wonwoo nodded as he stood up and helped Jeonghan to the room but seeing him so weak, Mingyu came over and picked him up bridal style.

Wonwoo flushed, he walked behind them and noticed Seungcheol looking with sad eyes again.

 

 

🦋💗🦋

He was sleeping with Jeonghan on the same bed and Mingyu glanced one last time before he shut the door gently and noticed Seungcheol still awake by the sofa.

" So are we gonna stay up till the morning Hyung?! I'm not comfortable leaving our van without guards, shua's sleeping like dead...and I'm pretty sleepy."

Mingyu said as he sat and blinked the sleep off his eyes.

" I'll watch over it so get some sleep."

He said and stood up.

Mingyu held his wrist.

" Hyung did something happen?! You seem quieter more than usual?!"

Seungcheol looked back and smiled it away.

" Nothing man, I was just worried about Jeonghan but he looks fine now."

Mingyu was surprised that his brother was worried about the cute lad that much.

" He cried like a child because he wanted you earlier, he tried walking even when his legs didn't support so I picked him up." 
Mingyu heard and smiled sadly.

" He has a trauma of being alone."

Seungcheol sure felt it.

" His mother left him in a playground when he was young and he got lost for two days."

Seungcheol all ear because he was curious about this angelic omega.

And pure as a child.

" So she abounded him?!"cheol asked.

Mingyu nodded, " She left him because he was an omega, and that ty woman wanted him to be an alpha so he can take over the company."

Seungche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter