Almost bitten🦋

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Wonwoo's cooking lunch in the van, Seungcheol and the others are having fun outdoors near a camping lovely spot they found during the fast line behind the station.

Mingyu looked at the lovely sight of all the greens as he smiled, Seungcheol walked around with Jeonghan but did not go far inside the forest, he bends down looking at a pink flower, inhaling it cutely, and the man close to him blushing.

Why is he getting pretty each day he looks at him?!
" I feel a cold wind coming from inside."

Hannie said innocently as he looked towards the deep forest.

" There might be a lake or waterfall."

Jeonghan's eyes shinned.

Was curious to see but they can't go in there, it might get dark on them if they get late.

Seungcheol went behind some tree to take a piss.

" Jeonghan don't go any further." He said and heard a cute yes from behind the trees so the man kept peeing and soon he heard the boy's scream.

Looked over and his eyes widened seeing a sudden zombie appear from behind the trees and aim for the poor lad, Jeonghan ran for his life but he was trapped by a wood.

Seungcheol was about to take his gun and shoot that zombie but he totally forgot his gun, the man panicked and felt like this was the end, but he moved on and managed to pull the boy up and hide behind a tree.

Jeonghan hugs him while crying mess as he trembles.

" Shh Jeonghan you have to be quiet, their ears are so sensitive they can hear well."

The man warned as he hugged the poor scared lad.


Mingyu who was checking on the van wheels noticed the quiet atmosphere where Jeonghan and cheol were.

Looked behind and could see a zombie wandering around.

His eyes widened and his heart flinched, didn't know when he ran towards the forest and shot that zombie eventually.

Was scared of the thought that he might have bitten Jeonghan or Seungcheol.

" Jeonghan~Seungcheol." He called helplessly and his eyes teary.

Saw Seungcheol coming over while Jeonghan was on his arm.

" He fainted due to the fear, but don't worry we managed to hide well, I'm so stupid for not bringing my gun with me". He sighed.

Mingyu picked up Jeonghan from his brother's arm.

" Hyung you scared the out of me."

Seungcheol smiled seeing the younger almost crying.

" I'm fine gyu, we are fine so let's head back in."


 

🦋🩵🤍🦋

Jeonghan woke up in a panic and cried, Mingyu was making warm milk with honey when he rushed over and embrac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter