Seungcheol’s dream, mingyu’s doubt🦋

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In his dream, he was kissing and making out with this frail beauty really intense, the beauty was underneath him looking fascinating and too beautiful to handle.

He's shining, his teary eyes and beautiful expression as he feels the hoy of him being on top, Jeonghan's body was so smooth and every single touch felt like he was holding a baby's soft skin.

The alpha snapped off his dream when he was awake by Jeonghan's cute voice.

" Cheol Hyung Mingyu made breakfast, come and eat."

The man's eyes widened 

He sat up eventually and rubbed his forehead.

He hides himself by the blanket.

" I will come now, go before me." He smiled and the younger smiled back innocently.

" Okay ~." He run over and sat by the sofa where Mingyu was placed the plates of omelet, bread and sausage, and cheese as he made American breakfast.

" You want the coffee with milk right Jeonghan?!"

Mingyu asked with a smile knowing his friend.

" Y-yeah, thanks gyu."

The man handed him the cup he made and sat over, shua eating happily and Wonwoo sipped on the coffee Mingyu made for them.

Flushed as he glanced at him.

Today he woke up first and found Mingyu awake.

felt like he was becoming close to him and he was so happy.

 


🦋🩵🤍🦋

Seungcheol was underneath the shower, eyes wide and cheek red, looked down at the big thing fully awake, and bit his bottom lips.

Did he just have a wet dream at this age?

And it was about Jeonghan.

He blushed madly and tried so hard to get over this .

*knock*knock*
" Cheol Hyung~I want to pee."

The man flinched, and wrapped a towel around his hips.

" I'm coming out Jeonghan."

The way he calls him cheol.

The man was going crazy.

He went out after he managed things out and looked down at the lad having teary eyes cause he was on the edge of peeing on himself.

" Why holding it so long like a child little guy?!"

He raised an eyebrow.

Jeonghan flushed, ran inside, and shut the door.

Seungcheol shook his head and made his way to the bed where he had his bag.

Pulled a black sweater and jeans.

" Hyung, I'm going to heat your breakfast."

Mingyu said as he stood up and took his brother's plate to hear it again.

" Aigoo thanks gyu~I owe you a lot." The man smiled as he put on his sweater and his jeans after he pulled the curtain and closed them too.

A curtain was placed before the bed for privacy instead of a door.

Jeonghan went out of the bath with a cute blush.

Walked and sat next to Wonwoo to continue his breakfast.


🦋🤍🩵🦋

Now as everyone was chilling and having breakfast, Seungcheol glanced at Jeonghan, the way he wanted to go in the bathroom with teary eyes, that teary eyes and breathtaking expression were just like his dream

The man blushed while sipping on his coffee.

It must be his rut, but this is really dangerous.

During an alpha's rut if he doesn't have a partner he has to lock himself up somewhere but now he's leading this group.

He sighed and got noticed by his brother.

" Is something wrong Hyung?!"

Cheol flinched.

" Huh, no I'm still sleepy." He smiled, Jeonghan chewing on his sandwich when the sausage slipped from his sandwich and they laughed at him.

He giggled, took it innocently, and ate it.

Cheol looking at him and his cheek is red.

Why does he have a ert though r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter