The last destination 🦋

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They reached their destination, there were large walls blocking anyone from entering, many guards outside the gate and they were all holding weapons.

Seungcheol was the one who went out to discuss their condition and everything, the two omegas were taken for a check-up, and the alphas were in another room too.

🦋🩵🤍🦋

The place was very nice it was like they were back in their safe world, after the check-up, all of them headed out and looked at the twin full of love and people, kids running around happily as they played.

The shopping center, super market, nature, and everything that had gone missing for a few months is now normal here, Jeonghan's eyes got teary, and felt like he won now after struggling for a while to love, he wiped his tears and ran to hug Mingyu who smiled brightly and hugged him back.

" See?! I told you we'll be safe, this place is our new home."

Seungcheol looked at the two and rubbed the back of his head.

Wonwoo looked down with teary eyes.

He's happy but he feels like he can't win anymore.

" We will be leading you to your rooms now and we'll show you around and sign the papers of your name and everything there." 
A man who worked for the town said as he smiled and led the five group of people to their new home.


 

🦋💗🦋💗🦋

The five was taken back to see the amazing building, an apartment that had flat next to each other and across each other and the inside was wide and very neat and comfy, a flat had two bedrooms, a living room, two bathroom, a laundry room, and a nice kitchen, the living room had a wide window seat and Jeonghan run towards it.

Looked with shining eyes out the view.

" I-I want this flat."

Mingyu chuckled there.

" Aigoo, let's see the other one too."

Seungcheol checked on the rooms for any cameras and hidden cameras, he couldn't let his guard down yet, shua opened the bathroom and looked at the lovely shower spot.

" , this is way too great, the shower in the van was too small."

He grinned and looked at Wonwoo looking at the kitchen.

" Excited to cook in here right?!" 
He chuckled, and Wonwoo flushed.

" I-indeed am ~."


🦋💗🦋💗🦋

Each one of them could take a flat alone and start working in the town to earn money and buy the low rent but that wasn't the issue right now, Jeonghan didn't want to be alone in this flat.

" I have a plan since we got used to being with each other, we'll have to be with each other and close to one another, Shua, Cheol, and I will be the ones working on the town for money, Wonwoo and Jeonghan will be at home in charge of cooking our meals and other chores and that's of course if you agree and wants, I'm not forcing anyone so tell me what you guys want."

Mingyu said there as the five were sitting in the living of the flat they saw.

" I don't mind honestly," Seungcheol said and Hannie thought innocently.

Shua nodded as he yawned.

" I'll do anything to live a normal life."

He lay on the sofa.

Wonwoo looked at Jeonghan then he played with his hands nervously.

" I-I want to get married here and have a stable life." He said and blushed.

Jeonghan's heart fluttered.

He really thought about this too.

Being omega, they needed a partner and the same goes for the alphas.

It which they can't live without each other.

" I also want to find my fated omega and bring so many kids,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter