I'M FINE

Love Till You Give it Away

Soyeon POV

01.30 a.m

i look in to the left. Eunjung already falling to sleep since ten p.m. 

As usual, its my annoying habbit. i can not sleep well in the new place. today, is the first day i becoming T-ara new leader. its a very big responsibility for me. since Hyomin already become a great leader for us, i also need to make her work even better. now, we all stay in Japan for our song promotion. and its our new hotel.

how about my yang panda? is he already sleep?

my handphone rang. i look at the screen and smile. yang panda text me. oh my! how come he know that i need him now?

From : Yang Panda~~

night my melody. are you still awake? 

you know what, your boyfriend is nagging! 

because, he miss you soooo muuuch...

can you tell it to Park Soyeon?

kekeke ^^

I directly reply his text. 

To : Yang Panda~~

Yaa!! how come he is so childish?

kekeke^^

say this to Yang Seungho, panda...

Park Soyeon said, she miss him more than him.

btw, how can you know i need you now?

My Phone ring again. but for a call. i pick up the phone and heard his voice greeting mine.

"anyonghaseyo... Park Soyeon-ssi?"

"Ne... is this yang seungho-ssi? her boyfriend? hihihi..." i teassed him.

"Hey, i miss you yeobo. you know what, i fell so blue today. and Joon said that i nagging soo much." said Seungho intimate.

"Ya... how come you be so fondle? i miss you to. i can not sleep eunjung already comfy in her sleep since 10 p.m. and i, still stuck in this night without any intens to sleep." i replied.

"Let me company you, yeobo. i cant sleep to. i still miss you." said Seungho. i just laugh to reply.

And they speak everything. about my first day for becoming the new leader. Mir fall in the kitchen. MBLAQ new Hello baby. my transportasion. anything can make us bonded. until three a.m, i already fell sleepy.

"Yeobo, i already sleepy. hoaaam..." 

"Ne, go to sleep. it already late. you must sleep enough." Said Seungho.

"Hem... can you sing for me? i need a lulaby's song." i become sulky.

"Ne... what song do you want me to sing?" 

"Can you sing 'Baby love' from Ft island?" 

"Alright... emkrr... emkrr... 

*saranghae Baby Baby Baby Love Honey Honey Honey Love neoman neoman saranghae yeong wontorok gieokhae oneul oneul oneuldo naeil naeil naeildo oneulboda naeil deo neol saranghalkae

*I love you Baby Baby Baby love
Honey Honey Honey love
I love you, only you forever
Remember today today and today
tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow
I will love you more tomorrow than I do today

-----

"Soyeon unnie, i know why you're so happy. today we will come home to Korea, so you will meet your yeobo again, rite?" asked Jiyeon make me smile shyly. 

Im still smiling see the picture that Seungho sent to her an hour ago. 

From : Yang Panda~~

Coming home safely omma. 

panda appa and lauren waiting you back. 

miss you....

-----

Seungho POV

"Hyung, come on! its five minutes more." said Mir to me. i fell sick and fell like i want to throw up. my head is dizzy and my feel so weak.

"Seungho-ah, are you okay?" asked byunghe. I nodding my head and try to stand up.

i fell everything cant standing still. and when i start to step, i can't hold my body to straight and...

"HYUNG!!!"

"SEUNGHO-AH!!!!"

-----

"Hyung... are you awake?" i heard Mir voice when i open my eyes.

"What happened to me?" asked me. Thunder, Joon and Mir explain it to me.

"You just fainted on the backstage. so, we all take you here. now, byunghee hyung is meet the doctor." said Joon.

"I think you are very tired, Hyung. what are you fell right now?" Thunder continue.

"I fell nauseous right now. Ya! how about Soyeon? you all didnt tell her anything, right?" asked me directly. i dont want Soyeon to know anything. she will be panic and can not consentrate on her new job as a leader.

"We dont need to tell her, hyung. your fainted news alreade spread all over the tv and internet. she will be know it before we tell her."

Suddenly, my phone ringing. Mir take it and see the caller name.

"Soyeon noona." said Mir, i want to pick it up, but he pick up her phone first.

"Ne noona... Hyungnim? he's okay. want to talk with him? ne..."

Mir give my phone to me. 

"Ne Soyeonnie..."

"Seungho.... what happened to you? when i arrived in the airport, i read the news about your condition. where are you now, yeobo?" asked Soyeon, just like my prediction, in a panic tone.

"gwenchana soyeonnie.. right now, im in hospital. you can come here if you want. you can asked Hyomin to come, because, Joon want to meet her. he said that he miss her so badly." i said in joke to make her fell more calm. Joon react hyperactive because his shy about Hyomin.

"How can you still joking when im still concerned about your condition?" said Soyeon little bit upset.

"Gwenchana yeobo... stop nagging. im fine. even better if you come. come here, please..."

"Ne... i will come there after i arrived at the dorm. but, you have to stay in bed and rest right now! i will tell byunghee to look after you. arachi?" said soyeon full of care and love, make me smile happily.

"Nee yeobo... bye..."

I end my phone call to Soyeon. 

"Ya! Hyung! why did you tell noona about me and Hyomin?" Joon start to guff.

"Shut up. its also for your own good, isnt it? now, get out! i want to back to sleep."

"Hyung-ah!! Seungho Hyung!!"

"came on hyung, let hyungnim have a rest." Thunder and Mir pull Joon out from my room and i continue to sleep and waiting for my yeobo.

-----

Byunghee POV

I cant not say this in front of them. right now, they look so happy. i cant ruined their happiness by telling the turth. 

"Hyung, what the doctor said?" asked Thunder when he see me walking into the room.

"Any.. he said that maybe Seungho just little bit tired. but, he will do another check to make sure about Seungho health. Hyomin-ah..." i give a bow to Hyomin and Hyomin did it to. she now with Joon.

"I want to go inside."

"No, Hyung! there is soyeon noona in the room. let them together for a while." said Thunder make me cancel my visiting inside Seungho room.

So, i just peek them together from the door window. they looked very happy. Seungho now was eating. Soyeon feeding him.

I cant say it now. i cant.

maybe i have to say it to Seungho alone. just him. and let him decided what he will do.

-----

"I need to talk something to you, Seungho-ah." i asked him to speak privatly. 

"Ne.. say it. the other member already left to come back to the dorm. so, what do you want to say?" 

i give him his health test result carefully. and he read it without any suspicius. suddenly, his eyes getting biger, his voice stuck on his throat and he slowly open his mouth..

"cirrhosis stage four?"

to be continued

this is my second chapter. 

i think im gonna put the conflict faster before you get boring to read my fanfic..

kekeke... 

Happy reading and give me a comment, guys... ^^

love ssongmelody for ever!!