SMILE

Love Till You Give it Away

Soyeon POV

I can not say anything. i just feel shocked and my heart are burning. i feel my tears falling. and then Byunghee put his arm to my shoulder. i just cant think anything and put my head in to his shoulder.

"He's gonna be alright. he is a strong man. he can handle this.all you have to do is love him with all your heart. he just need your love." said Byunghee.

"The thing is, if you are weak, he's gonna be broken. because you are his power. you have to be strong to shore him." 

I lift my head and look at byunghee face. and then i smile.

"I want to meet him. thanks for everything, Byunghee. one month is just a theory, but for me, he can live forever." i run away to Seunghoo room. 

"Eonnie." Jiyeon looked at me and i just give her and anyone there a smile. 

i open the door and come inside. he still sleep. I sit in the chair beside him. i realise that everyone is peeking up on the door window. i take her hand and hold it tight. suddenly, i feel that he's try to hold my hand to. i look at him, he try to open his eyes.

"Wae? are you need anything?" ask me to him and then he look at me.

"Are you crying?" ask him with very soft voice.

"Ani. are you needing anything? why do you wake up? go back to sleep." said me while im flatter his head.

"Do you know anything?" ask him again. i sigh and look at his eyes.

"Dont talk about this right now. tomorrow, we will talk about this. now, come back to sleep yeobo. i'll be here accompany you till tomorrow."  

-----

"Good morning." i greet him when he open his eyes.

"Soyeonnie, you here since last night?" ask him. i smile and sit in the bed beside him.

"Ne. i also make a breakfast for you. samgyetang. ah... ani... it's eunjung and Hyomin. hihihi..." i can't lie. he already know that i cant cook food that is difficult.

"Hahaha.. i know yeobo. but its fine. maybe i will fall in love to Eunjung and Hyomin after i eat this food."

"Anyaa! Dont eat then." i pretending to angry.

"Any yeobo. i'm just kiding. you are my only love." he said make my heart feel blooming.

after he finished his breakfast, i help him to sit in a wheel chair. "Lets go for a walk in the park. today weather is so nice." 

When we arrive in the park, i sit beside him in the chair park.

"I canceled my schedule today. because, i want to be with you." said me. he take my hand and hold it tighly.

"Why dont you tell me from the begining?" ask me. he look at me deeply.

"Tell you what?" 

"cirrhosis. and one month left." said me. i hear his heavy sigh.

"Byunghee told you, didn't he?" 

"No. your doctor told me." said me. 

"It's not a big deal soyeonnie. dont tink about it."

I stand up rage and my tears start to full in my eyes. "So, im not important to you? how come it not a big deal? my love, my heart, and what i feel its not important?" 

He take my hand and pull me to sit beside him again. my tears finally come out. he remove it with his hand. i put my head on his shoulder.

"This is the thing that make me cant tell you. i dont want you to get hurt." 

"And, dont you ever thinking that i can be more hurt if i lose you and i still dont know the truth till then?" 

Seungho kiss my forehead and hug me.

"Now, you know the truth. can you always here, by my side?" 

i lift up my head and look at his eyes. he smile and make me smile to. 

"I don't care how much time we have. I just know i want to be with you every second that we have." said me and back to hug him.

 

this is the truth. but, i can't show my sorrow. i have to live this moment with full of happiness. and maybe, when the time comes to end, i have already have anything that i ever wanted. with you, my seungho. 

-----

"eonnie... gwencana?" Hyomin welcome me in the dorm. its already nine p.m. but they still not sleeping.

"Why you look so sad, Soyeon-ah?" asked Qri eonnie when i sit on the couch with them.

"Did something happened with Seungho oppa?" now, Jiyeon asking another question.

"Ani. we have a wonderful quality time just then. and, how about our goodbye stage today? mianhae, i cant come with you."

"Its okay, eonnie. manager oppa tell us that we get two weeks of holiday. so, we can rest for a while. and then, we can start our practice for our first japanese album." said Eunjung make my face become so bright.

"Chinca? yeeey!!" i hug Jiyeon and Hyomin until we drop on the floor. i drown my face between Hyomin and Jiyeon face. firstly, they all laughing, until suddenly, they heard my sobbing.

"Wae? wae geurae? wae geurae eonnie?" ask Jiyeon when she feel my hug fall off.

"Why are you crying? are you sick or hurt?" ask Qri. i just shook my head.

"Wae eonnie? tell us." ask Hyomin and hug me again.

"Ani... its just Seungho." i answer their question in the sorrow voice.

"Eonnie, dont lie. we know something has been wrong." said Hwayoung. i just smile and shook my head again.

"Aniyeo. Do you all already eat? lets eat. im hungry to." i said to them and standing first.

They still quite in they place. i know, it makes them worried, but i cant share my burden to them. beside, Seunghoo is not telling anything to , so why should i tell it to my member. it will hurt Seunghoo feelings. 

-----

Our fans already know about me and Seunghoo relationship. they even give us support. so, because today is my holiday, i come to accompany Seunghoo in MBLAQ performance at . today, Seungho not do the dance performance. he just do the ballad song, 'Scribble'.

"Wait me here, yeobo." said Seunghoo to me. I nodding my head cutely. this is my first time to see my boyfriend performance. previously, i just can see Seungho performance if T-ara and MBLAQ meet in one music events. but right now, i feel like normal person. watch my boyfriend singging on the stage. even i feel so afraid abaout his condition.

"Fighting!" i give him spirit and also another MBLAQ members. 

they start their performance. i stay on the back stage with Gyuri and Hara Kara.

"Eonnie. im so happy that you and Seunghoo oppa. since we're on high school, i know you two gonna end up together." said Gyuri. I smile at her look at Seungho who still singing full of charisma on the stage.

"Thanks, Gyuri."

I little bit worried about Seungho condition. he looks pale right now. after his performace, he start to talk to the fans.

"I'm sorry i cant perform the next song for you. mianhee A+. but, i will recovery as soon as possible and perform again for you. keep the love and stay A+ forever. saranghaeyo!" 

The fans yelling very loud and Seungho leave the stage. He come to me with his pale face. and he start to get sweating soo much.

"Lets go to the make up room. you look so pale yeobo." i said and help him walk with MBLAQ manager. in the room i give him his medicine. 

"Are you feeling hurt?" asked me. he just shooking his head but, i know he feel so sick and hurt. his face become more pale and pale. and his breath become low. i get more worried because he start to chough.

"Oppa..." i called his manager.

"We need to take Seunghoo to hospital. he looks very sick right now." said me. 

"Ne.. lets go Seunghoo." his manager start to shore him, but he refuse.

"Ani. i want to wait until my members finish they performance. I just need to rest a little bit. and my madicine will work soon. Soyeon-ah, stay here." 

I cant refuse his disire. i nodding my head and back to seat beside him.

"Gwenchan ssumnida oppa. i will accompany Seunghoo here."

"Ne.. but, if you two need anything, just call me. i stay on the outside."  I nodding my head and Manager oppa go out from the room. 

Seunghoo put his head to my shoulder. i try to hold my tears to not falling. my heart feel si hurt seeing him like this.

"How come you be so stubborn, yeobo. i cant see you suffer like this." said me while i hold his hand.  

"I'm okay when i'm with you. even in the hardest time, if there is you, i can carry on." said him make my tears finally falling down. i cant say anything  and just cry in silence. 

"I always there, with you. for eve."

He hold my hand and kiss my back hand softly. Saranghae Seungho-ah.... saranghae.

to be continued

My new chapter. sorry for the sad emotion. 

Soyeon eonnie is injured right now. hikshiks...

get well soon eonnie. i hope Seunghoo oppa take care of her in the real life too.

Love SsongMelody for ever!! 

Comment and subscribe, chingu, kekeke ^^