AS THE TIME GOES BY

Love Till You Give it Away

Soyeon POV

I can not hold my tears when i see him lying very weak on the bed. after the performance, Seunghoo immediately rushed to hospital. because he fainted. fainted on my shoulder. now, he still on the emergency room. no one can enter to meet him except the doctor.

"Soyeon-ah..." Byunghee tap my shoulder and standing next to me.

"Is he alright? i cant see him suffering like this. I can't." i cry harder. Joon, Thunder and Mir look at me very sorrow. Suddenly, i feel Byunghee's arm pull me closer and hug me tighly. he tap my head and make me calm.

"He's okay. You know that he is a strong man." he said. i'm nodding my head and wipe my tears.

"Soyeon-ah..." 

"Ahjumoni." Seunghoo eomma come to the hospital and directly approached me.

"How's Seunghoo?" ask her. i look to the room and Seunghoo eomma follow my stare direction. she see Seunghoo unconscious and suddenly, she cry.

"Ahjumoni..." I hug Seunghoo eomma and calm her down.

"I know this will happen." said Seunghoo eomma.

"He well get this illness. this illness is from his father. but, i never told him about this. this is my fault." when i hear Seunghoo eomma said like that, my cry also burst up. 

"Aniya, ahjumoni... ani... this not your fault." i say.

"Soyeon-ah... dont leave Seunghoo alone. stay with him. he need you."

I nodding my head immediately. "Yes ahjumoni. i always beside him"

-----

finally, Seunghoo can go back to the dorm. but, from right now, he cant perform for the dance performance again. i can see the sorrow in Seunghoo eyes.

So, right now, t-ara and mblaq members celebrate Seunghoo home coming. we all come to Seunghoo home to eat food that Seunghoo mom's cooked. and, when every body continue to eat, i take seunghoo to the backyard.

"gwencana, yeobo?" i ask him while put my head in his shoulder.

"Ne... Is just i feel very awkward when i cknow that i cant perform anymore." he said to me.

"No. you can perform yeobo. you just cant do the dance. its a smale thing. and every one will understand that, because, they already happy just to hear your voice." i try to comfort him.

"Thank you yeobo." he said to me.

"But i think, you have to tell your members, yeobo. they need to know what's happening now."

He look at me in the eyes and sigh.

"Tell them what?" he try to avoid my suggestion.

"About your condition, yeobo. i know they feeling so curious and confused about your condition. why you always fainted and sick. they need to know that." i try to explain it very carefully. and its out off my estimation that he nodd and smile brightly to me.

"Yeah. you right. maybe, i need to tell them now."

He stand up and ask my hand. We enter the house and find t-ara and mblaq members are gather together in living room.

"Ah... Seunghoo hyung! we saw your child photo. ahahaha... you are soo cute with that superman outfit's." said Mir and make every body laugh.

"Hey... i need to tell you something." said Suenghoo make every body suddenly become silent.

"Are you two getting married?" ask Joon make me and Seunghoo laugh together.

"Is it true? IS IT TRUE EONNIE?!" suddenly Jiyeon yells and run into me.

"Ani.. aniyeo! ahahaha... why you sound so surprise? hahaha..." asked me make every body laugh.

Byunghee try to maintain the situation. because only he who knows what Seunghoo wants to say, "Come on guys, just hear what Seunghoo want to say."

And finally they back to silent. Seunghoo prepare himself to speak. i hold his hand and give him a strengh to.

"I know you all keep asking about anything happened to me lately. why i always fainted, look pale, sick, and often rushed to hospital. right?"

they nodd they head.

"The truth is, i had a illness." he cut his word and sigh "i had a cirrhosis."

everybody look shocked. but, suddenly...

"WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're lying, hyung-ah!!" said Mir make every body laugh so hard to.

"Yes hyung! dont make a joke like this anymore. we know you just tired." said Thunder. suddenly, G.O hit the table.

"Come on! how can you all dont feel the situation here? is Seunghoo look joking?" said G.O with teary eyes make every body stunned silent.

"Is it true, eonnie?" asked Jiyeon to me. i just smile and nodding my head slowly. i cant feel Seunghoo hand feel so cold. and he even cant say anything.

"Is it true Seunghoo hyung? dont play with us." asked Mir. Seunghoo nodd his head and make every body feel slapped.

"I Just want you all know the truth. and from now, all off you can prepare your self if i'm gone."

"Hyung..." Joon come near to Seunghoo and suddenly, he hug him tighly.

"If its true, then I dont want to hear anything about your illness or anything about your condition. i just want you to stay just the way you are. dont change." say Joon make Mir and Thunder come towards him and do the same. i just cant handle my tears so i leave and go beside my members. they also hug and make me calm.

Suddenly, feel someone tap my head and it gently. when i looking up, i found Byunghee smile at me.

-----

Today is T-ara schedule back to normal. we have to go to Japan to promote our Roly Poly and Lies japanesse version again. so, for the next two weeks, i cant meet Seunghoo like usual.

before our departure to Japan, i come to MBLAQ dorm to say good bye with Seunghoo. He look fine and healthy today.

"dont forget to drink your medicine. dont go in the rain day. dont even try to dance hard!" i point my fingers in front of his face.

"Ne yeobo. everybody alread waiting you on the outside. come on." he grab my hand and took me to the outside. MBLAQ member and my t-ara are chit chatting together. when Mir look at me and Seunghoo, he come toward me.

"Dont forget to bring me a gift, noona!"said Mir make me laugh and tap his head.

"Ne.. but, take care Seunghoo hyung for me, ihae?" ask me to Mir and he give me two thumbs make me smile.

"Eonnie! come on! dont make us jealous by you two act so lovely dovey in front of us!" said JIyeon make me and Seunghoo laugh together.

"Okay. i'll go now. will be back in two weeks. take care you self, yeobo. dont get sick." i tell him good bye. and he pull me into his warm hug and give me kiss on the forehead make everybody yell full of jealousy. 

"Ah!! Jiyeon-ah! i cant stand to look at those two lovebird anymore!" said Boram make everybody laugh harder.

"Ya! hyung! how come you make all of us look miserable? Ahhh!" said Thunder and Mir together.

"So, go on a date you two!" said Seunghoo make Mir and Thunder sullen.

"Oh come on you guys!" said Joon to Seunghoo and me.

"Can i do the exact same thing?" and suddenly, he grab Hyomin and give her a cheek kiss make every body surprise.

"OMO!!! HYUNG-AH!!" Mir yells so hard and make everybody look hysterical.

"Hyomin eonnie!! Omo!" said Hwayong make Hyomin blush and laugh shyly.

"What? i can do the same thing with my lovely dovey girlfriend, isnt it?" said Joon. we look more surprise. even Seunghoo and me.

"So, you two already dating?" asked G.O. Joon nodd his head proudly and Hyomin with shy face.

"OMONA!! Hyomin-ah! how come you dont tell us?" asked Eunjung make both of them smile. and Joon grab Hyomin waist.

"Now, in MBLAQ and T-ara there is two couple. is there anyone want to go out with me? how about Qri Noona?" ask Mir make Qri eonnie just smile shyly.

"Ah.. its time to go to the airport." i look at my watch.

"Okey yeobo. see you on two weeks. always give me a call and dont forget to text me everytime okay." said Seunghoo and take me to the van. when i already inside the van, i open the windows to give him goodbye.

"Ne. take care yeobo."

-----

Seungho POV

Every looks so lately. they cook my breakfast, bring my heavy bags, wash my cloths. they even clean my room everyday. Just G.O who didn't do anything different. but all of my dongsaeng look so nice and it feel awkward. what happen to them lately?

"Hyung, do you want something else? do you want a cold water?" ask Thunder to me.

"No, i'm fine." i said to him.

"I want to go to the market right now. i want to buy a shaving cream. anybody wants to order?" ask me to them while i take my car key. but, suddenly Joon grab my car key from my hand.

"I'll go to the market for you hyung. what is your saving cream brand hyung?" asked Joon make me feel more confused. why everybody dont let me do anything.

"I can go by my self. if you want to go to, just go with me." i said to him and he insist to buy it for me.

In the night, i feel hungry and want to eat ramnyun, so i decided to cook some ramyun while everybody watch the TV.

but, when Mir came out from the bathroom and look at me in the kitchen, trying to decide what ramyun i want to eat, he directly approached me.

"Hyungnim, let me cook this for you." said Mir and take the pan from my hand.

"Hah? are you sure? Right now is your favourite TV program. dont you never wanted to miss it?" ask me and Mir shook his head.

"Ani. Now, let me cook this for you, hyung-ah. go back to the living room." said Mir make me nodd my heand and go back to the living room.

In the different day, we all do promotion for our new single, RUN, in Inkigayo, they also do all of my work. they take my dance part. i know its Rain Hyung's decision to cut my hard choreo. they also put me on the back. so, the 

But, when it come to the backstage, our real life, they make me like a baby. they never let me to carry my own bag. when i want to get a drink, they took it for me and always make me like a king.

for the moment, im happy with what they do, but the longer it takes, it distrub me. i look like a paralyzed person. like a person that cant do anything own my own.

"Hyung-a. do you already drink you medicine?" ask Thunder to me.

"Yes. thank you."

"Do you need anything else?" he ask to me again.

"Ani. i just want to be alone. i want to call Soyeon."

"Ne.. if you need anything, you can call me or Mir, or Joon hyung. okay hyung?"

"Ne..."

 When Thunder get out from my room, i try to call Soyeon.

 "Anyeong..." i heard Soyeon voice and smile direcly.

"What are you doing, yeobo?" ask me. 

"i'm eating right now. yeobo, are you already take your medicine?" 

her question make me sigh. always this question.

"Yes."

"Do you feel sick or not feeling well recently?" 

i shook my head.

"Aniya..."

"I will come back to Korea in three days. i hope you will always fine, yeobo. dont do anything that make you sick. understand?!"

"Ne..."

"Eonnie! come on! we have to go back to the studio and practice again." i heard Jiyeon voice on Soyeon back.

"Yeobo, i need to go practice again. i call you latter. good bye. saranghae..."

"Saranghae..."

When i close my phone and go back to my room, i get confused. why my room look so clean?

"We do it for you, hyung!"

said Mir when he, Thunder and Joon come in to my room.

"Why you all do all of this to me?" ask me distacted.

"Ani. is just our duty to our hyungnim and make him comfortable." Joon answer my question and make me more dont understand.

"Okay hyung. sleep well."

-----

Today is T-ara homecoming day from Japan. i just call Soyeon and she said that, their plane will arrive in the afternoon. so, i decided to pick her up with all of MBLAQ members.

i just want to go to the bathroom. and i heard my members voice talking in the kitchen. why everybody dont sleep yet? its 3.00 am already.

"You all too much! you know what." said G.O. too much? for what?

"but hyung, we have to do that. we dont want anything happen to him." its Thunder voice. him? i choose to come out and join their conversations. but, suddenly...

"Seunghoo Hyung is sick. we cannot let him do anything by his own, i know, he is so weak." now its Joon voice.

WHAT?! so they do all of that, just because they think i cant do anything by my self?

"But, he will get angry if he find out that you all do this because you all consider him as a dying person." said G.O make me more upset. now i know why everybody seems so nice lately. its because i'm dying!

"And hyung... we dont know until when Seunghoo hyung will survive. so, we want to do anything to him before its to late. and when his gone, we dont feel guilty for every thing."

So! its because of that. FINE!! i will die sooner to you all and make you feel happy because you already do a thing for me that its not to late and you all not feel me as a burden anymore!

to be continued

This is my new chapter. sory for the long posting. my laptop is broken. hikshiks...

I hope you all like my new chapter.

sory if there is a wrong grammar and typo. my english is not really good. keke ^^

need you comments and subscribe yoo friends :*

Love Ssongmelody forever <3