ALWAYS BESIDE YOU

Love Till You Give it Away

Soyeon POV

I hold his hand tightly when the nurse start to injecting chemotherapy medicine in his hand. Even i hold his hand, i also cant see the injection. I'm to scared to  hypodermic needle. But, Seungho look so calm and always ask me to have a conversation with him. maybe, he want to forget the pain. After the chemotherapy ended, the doctor go outside the room and leave us together. Seungho mother already come on the evening with his brother, but she cant stay here longer. 

"Gomawo, Soyeonnie..." said him to me. I look at him confused. 

"For?" 

"For always beside me, yesterday, today, right now." He look sleepy, maybe because the chemo medicine. I his head gently.

"Ani.. I'm the one who need to be thank to you. Thank you Seungho-a, for always beside me for..."

"For the last time of my life."

After that, he fall a sleep. I start to cry hard but i hold my tears in silent. But, suddenly i feel somebody hold my shoulder. make me turned my head and see him. He is Byunghee. After checking Seunghoo for a moment, he take my hand and drag me outside the room and take me to the hospital park.

"Do you remember you promise?" said him to me. i just nodd my head slowly.

"Why are you against it?" ask him. I look at him and cry harder. He pull me to his hug and my back.

"Mianhae.. mianhaeyo Byunghee-a." said me even i dont know for who is my sorry for. 

"Its okay. Cry as much as you like Soyeon-a, but never do this in front of Seungho. I'm willing to be you sad impingement. You can cry to me, angry to me, but never do that in front of Seungho. So you understand?" ask him make me nodd my head. I feel so comfortable in his hug.

"So you know why God choose you to be Soyeon, Soyeonnie?" said him to me. i release the hug and look at him. i also shook my head. He smile at me and smoothed my messy bangs.

"Because God know, there is no one that can be Soyeon beside you. There is no one can be Seungho companion better than you. No one can be stronger than you to take care of Seungho to pass it all." said G.O to me. I smile at him and back to hug him again.

"Gomawo Byunghee-a. I think i cant be strong if you dont here. You are my trully best friend. Gomawo..." said me to him.

I never know that Byunghee just close his eye with full of heart hurt. 

-----

Seungho look so quiet to see it. I just close my mout and can say anything. And suddenly he laugh. But force it to. I see his tears in his eyes. And suddenly, i pull him into my hug tightly.

"Maybe i need to change my new hair style. right?"

"Aniyo... dont laugh if you dont want to. Dont force yourself to look strong every time. i'm here to share your burden with me." said me to him.

"I'm fine. I'm fine Soyeonnie..."

Suddenly, i can feel Seungho drag me to his bed and hug me even tighter and cry on my shoulder. I try so hard to not cry and keep huging him. Its the first time i see him cry like this. And it seems that i can feel something better. I can feel Seungho already accept his condition and not try to refuse it anymore to always look strong every day.

-----

Seungho POV

She pull into her hug and say something that make me feel affected and cry. Its my first time to let Soyeon see my true feelings. My true feeling that i always keep it behind my smile. My feeling that very hurt than everybody. my feeling that always want to give up. I think if i open my true feeling to Soyeon, she will be broke. But, i know, i cant share to anybody else better than her.

I see my pillow that full with my hair. After that chemo, i know that something will happen to me. And the thing that happen first is my hair loss. I still cant imagine that i will be bold. 

"Do you want me to sing something for you?" ask Soyeon to me. I nodd my head and she start to sing.

"eotteon mamilkka keudaewa na gateun mamilkka keudaewa na han gaji naege bunmyeonghan geoseun hamkke isseoya utneundaneun geot sarangingeolkka neowa na gateun mamilkka neowa na uriga sarang hage dwaetdag malhaedo doelkka..."

I just keep hugging her and she keep repeating that song until i start to sleep.

-----

Soyeon go to her dorm for a while because T-ara member will go home today. So, she need to welcome her member in her dorm. So, Byunghee is the one who stay with me in the hospotal.

"Byunghee-a, i saw you and Soyeon in the park yesterday." said me make Byunghee look tense.

"You hugged her, didn't you?" ask me again.

"Mianhae Seungho-a.. It's.. it's just because she look so sad. Mianhae..."

I smile and tap his shoulder.

"Gomawo..."

"Ne?" he look at me with a confused face.

"Gomawo. for always try to make Soyeon feel better. I think i can let my self go because i see you can keep Soyeon happy like that." said me and make Byunghee look at me.

"Ani.. why you always say to me that you want me to take Soyeon away from you? Do you even love Soyeon? Why you can easily give up on her? While she always fight for you." said Byunghee to me.

"No, Its easy for you to say. But for me, i dont want her to be sad. I let her go to you because i love her." 

"And i want you to be the one who can be her companion. Take her to be your girl."

Byunghee finaly give up and start to nodd his head. Suddenly...

"I dont know what to say. Do you two look at me as the toys that can be given to anybody else?"

Me and Byunghee surprised to see her who standing in front of the door and crying. Byunghee stand up immediately and come towards Soyeon.

"Soyeon-a... Its not like what you hear." said Byunghee. 

"Yeobo-a... Can you hear my explanation." 

She still dont want to see me and Byunghee face. And come inside the room.

"Soyeon-a..." She avoid my call and go inside the room. Take her wallet and walking out from the room. Before she come out, she look at both of us  with a sorrow and teary eyes and rushing to the door. 

"Soyeon-a!!" Byunghee run to catch her. 

My heart suddenly feel hurt. I let another guy to catch my girl. I also want to catch her. Hug her. Ask her sorry. But... I cant.

I look at the infusion that stick in my body and sigh heavily.

Mianhae Soyeon-a... Mianhae...

to be continued

Annyeong my lovely readers...

My new chapter is done. I think i want to make this story not too long.

Because this story is so sad and if its to long, you all gonna be bored to read it.

So, only some few chapter left to complete this story ^^v

Sorry for the wrong grammar and line. Also typo guys.

Need you comment and subscribe to let me know the response from the story.

Happy reading...

Love SsongMelody for ever <3