TOGETHER

Love Till You Give it Away

Soyeon POV

"Today is the best day ever..." i said it to Seungho and his head that is on my lap gentle. today we go to picnic in the park at luch. the weather is so nice. and we can see many people come to have a picnic also. many kids playing on the pasture happily. 

"Thank you to be my love and my life Soyeon..." said him and he get up. He pull me into his hug and also kiss my forehead.

"Gomawo..." i said it shyly.

"I will always love you." 

Suddenly, i can feel his hug fall of and his head lying on my shoulder weak. I cant feel his breath on my neek and when i pull him over, i can see his eyes was closed. i try to call his name and pat his cheek.

"Seungho... Seungho... Yeobo... can you hear me? Yeobo..."

He not give any reaction when i call him. I call him with a loud voice even more. i hug hime tightly and kiss his forehead reapetedly.  

"Yobo!!! aniyo.. stay with me. ani... i dont want to lose you... Ani Seungho-a... Seungho-a!! Seungho!!!!! YANG SEUNGHO!!!"

"Unnie! Unnie!! wake up!" i open my eyes and look at Eunjung. i look around and realise its still on my room.

"Why are you yells Seungho oppa name and cry? are you had a night mare?" ask Eunjung. and i just nodd my head weak. He go out from our room for  while and come back with a glass of water.

"Drink it unnie." i take the glass from Eunjung and drink it a bit.

"What is you dream?" ask her to me. i sigh and start to tell her everything and i still crying. she hug me when i already finish my story about my dream.

"Calm down Soyeon unnie. he will be alright."

-----

"Omo... Its look delicious!" said Jiyeon when she see the birthday cake in the table. And she want lo pinch the cake. But Hyomin mence her immediately. 

"No! its for my Joonie!" said Hyomin with shyly face. 

"Ah~ so today is Joon oppa birthday?" asked Hwayoung. Hyomin nodd his head with a happy smile.

"I make this cake on my own you know! so, dont mess up!" said Hyomin and put the cake into the box.

"Hyomin-a, Seungho just call me. He will come home from hospital today, so i picking him up first and we will catch up you all on the MBLAQ dorm. okay?" said me.

"Ne! dont be to late unnie!" said Hyomin.

"Bye..." i wave my hand to the other and they waving back to me.

Today, we want to give Joon and the other MBLAQ surprise with Seungho appreance in his birthday. they still dont know that Seungho already forgive them. so Seungho will come to give Joon and the other surprise.

I already in Seungho hospital. i help him packing and he also ready to go. I hold his hand and he pick his own bag. Previously, i want to brought his bag, but he refuse and carying his own bag.

"Where is the present yeobo?" he ask me when we already inside the car. i drive the car today because he still cant drive alone.

"Here is it." i pick a papper bag from back seat and give it to him. he open it and look happy.

"Its good yeobo. you always have a nice taste." said him and we go to MBLAQ dorm.

-----

"Seng il chook ha hamni da~~ Seng il chook ha hamni da~! Sa rang ha nuen Lee Chang Sun....Seng il chook ha hamni da!!" everybody in the dorm sing happily for Joon. Also Hyomin who carry the cake. He just laugh with a happy heart. 

"Blow the candle hyung!!" said Mir excaited. He make a wish and blow the candle.

"Now, slice the cake. For whom is the first piece of cake?" ask Byunghee. and unsurprising Joon give it to Hyomin. Boram take the cake first from Hyomin hand and Joon pull Hyomin into his hug.

"Saranghae..." said Joon and kiss her cheeck make Hyomin's face blushing.

"Gomawo..." Hyomin answer shyly. 

"Yey!! its time to eat the cake! Noona, give me a big slice of cake!" said Mir to Qri who start to slice the cake for everybody. 

He start to look around and Hyomin ask him.

"Who are you looking for?" 

"Hem... Seungho hyung. Byunghee Hyung said that he already come home from hospital. why he didnt come to our dorm? is he still mad at me?" asked Joon to Hyomin. Hyomin just smile secretly and suddenly...

"HEY YOU PABO!" someone hit Joon's head with a loud voice that make Joon surpised and suddenly everyone yells happily and Joon directly hug him.

"HYUNG-AH!!" Said Joon and he also cry.

"Waeyo? Wae? are you cry?" ask Seungho and Joon head while laughing.

"HYUNG-AH!!!" Thunder and Mir also come to Seungho and hug him with happiness.

"You're not angry anymore right?" asked Mir. 

"Aniyo paboya." said Seungho and hugging his dongsaeng again.

"Guys, its time to eat the pizza! Come on!" said me and Eunjung while holding many pizza's box that i bought with Seungho before we come to dorm.

Every body looks excited and start to open the box and eat all of the pizza.

-----

Seungho POV

All of T-ara member already go home. so, i want to speak with all of my member privately. I ask them to gather in the living room.

"What do you want to say, hyung-nim?" asked Thunder. I sigh before i start to talk.

"I want to ask you all a permission."

"For what hyung? AH!! FOR MARRY SOYEON NOONA?!" said Mir make everybody look interest.

"Aniyo.. why is everything in you head just a marrying thing, mir?" ask me make everybody laugh again.

"So, a permission for what?" ask mir. I'm back to silent for a momment.

"I'm not your leader anymore."

"WAE?!!"

-----

Seungho Flashback

Rain Hyung visited me in the hospital. i'm very happy to see him. he even allow his absence in the military duty that he had now just to see me. he also bring me manu fruit and a new headphone. what a nice sunbae. 

"Seungho-a, do you feel better?" ask him to me with a care voice.

"Ne hyung-a. Can you see it through my face?" asked me cherfull.

"Ne... Get well soon. you member need you. they need their strong leader. And also you fans." 

I silent for a while and suddenly i say my decision that i mad for a long time.

"Hyung-a, can Byunghee replace me to be the leader?" 

Rain hyung look shock for a while and not so long, he gave me his warm smile.

"Its all you decision. A good leader should do the best thing for his group right? i cant say i'm agree or not. the one who appropriate to agree the final decision is your member, isnt it?" said him and make me nodd my head obey. 

-----

Mir POV

"I'm not your leader anymore."

"WAE?!!" i just cant believe what i just heard from Seungho hyung. everybody also looked shock except Byunghee and Seungho Hyung.

"Wae hyung-a?" asked Joon hyung. he smile before.

"I just... i just cant do my job a leader anymore. i often sick and always fainted in our show. even in the big show like yesterday. So, i already told my decision to Rain Hyung and he said it up to me. so, i decided to pass my leader position to Byunghee."

"He?" Byunghee hyung suddenly choked in his own voice. neither do us.

"Ya! Yang Seungho! How can you just do this decision without telling me before? i cant take your position you idiot!" said Byunghee hyung mad.

"Byunghee-a... dont you care about our dongsaeng? Its just a leader position in the group." 

"Hyung-a, how can you easily give up on us?" i say it to Seungho hyung.

"Its because i dont know when i will leave you all. and until that time, i want to get everything done. including MBLAQ." said Seungho hyung.

"Seungho-a, theres something you need to know, we never know when we will died. We all gonna die anytime. and maybe, someon between us right now, can be die before you. so, can you think how we feel right now? we feel you just dont want to fighting for us. fighting for you self even." we all nodd our head to Byunghee hyung statement. 

"I know, but i just need your help to be the next leader. i will always be me and the leader position its just a symbol. i dont think about my time in this world. i just think about MBLAQ. if someday... someday i'll die, i dont want you all to be clueless. and i know, you have a strong power in your self byunghee. i trust you." said Seungho hyung.

Finaly, after we look each other, Byunghee hyung nodd his head and tomorrow, we will tell Rain hyung about the changes in the leadership.

to be continued

Yeay! my new chapter its come.

I hope this chapter dont make you all boring to read.. 

sorry for the grammar and typo mistake. kekeke ^^

GOMAWO :) 

Love SsongMelody forever <3