Love Till You Give It Away

Love Till You Give it Away

 

No one POV

Soyeon walk into the sterile treatment room slowly. She look at the one who lying on the bed and still remain silence. He didnt do anything or even open his eyes. When he already in the edge of the bed, her cries broke. She fall on her knees because she cant hold her body anymore. She hold his hand and just sit on the floor. 

"Ottoke... Ottoke? What can i do? Answer me..." She said in her cries. She's sobbing so hard and put her head on his hand.

"Answer me, Byunghee-a. Please... Please!" she try to stand up and look at Byunghee face. She want to touch him, but she just cant.

"Why do you save me? Why do you let your self to be like this just for me? Now, Seungho also sick just because want to be with me. Why i just can make both of you be like this just for me?" asked Soyeon softly.

"In the time like this, you are the one who always be with me. Always caring and help me. But right now, you silent like this. I dont know what to do. Answer me, Byunghe-a..." said Soyeon and start to cry again.

"Please, come back to me... I need you... I need you.." Soyeon whisper softly in her cry.

"Unnie..."

Jiyeon come and take Soyeon hand.

"Lets go home. you need to rest. Seungho oppa already in the emergency room. He will be okay. You also not fully recovered. Come on, unnie..." said Jiyeon.

At least, Soyeon release her hand that hold Byunghee's and go out with Jiyeon leaving Byunghee room.

Without anybody know, Byunghee finger moving a little. just a little.

-----

In the morning, Soyeon already arrived at the hospital. She help Seungho eomma to wiping Seungho face. He still unconscious since yesterday.

"Ahjumoni... Biyaneyo.. its all because of me." said Soyeon to Seungho eomma. She hug Soyeon and nodd her head.

"Its not your fault, Soyeon-ssi. Its all about God plan. We cant refuse it." said Seungho eomma.

"I believe in miracle. God will give it to Seungho. I hope you also believe it to." said Seungho eomma.

When Seungho eomma go home for a while, Soyeon stay with Seungho together. She hold his hand and kiss it.

"What are you doing, yeobo? Are you sleeping? What dream do you have right now? Am i in your dream?" asked Soyeon tearing up. 

"You know what, i also imagine our future together. I imagine that, we will have a sweet and warm house that full of love. Every day, when i open my eyes in the morning, i know that i'm sleeping in you arm. And i will cook our breakfast before you get up. You also will compliment my cook and eat it happily. When you gonna go to work, i will make your tie and make sure your outfit today is tidy. When you already come home from your work, i will wellcome you with my apron while i still cook our dinner. You also surprise me with one bouquet of rose flower. Dinner is ready, we eat it together and tell anything about something that happened today. Finally, we will go to bed. And when we start to close our eyes, you wishper something in my ears 'Saranghae Soyeonnie.' so i can sleep well in you arms and sleep together."

'Saranghae Seungho-a..." said Soyeon softly.

Suddenly, electrocardiograph start beeping and the line in the monitor start to change into the straight line. Soyeon start to panic and push the buttons to call the nurse.

"Seungho-a... Please! Stay with me! Please..."

The nurse and doctor come into Seungho room and start to check Seungho condition. One of the nurse try to take Soyeon out.

"Miss, you have to wait outside."

"But! But!! No! I need to stay beside him." Soyeon try to release the nurse hand but suddenly, the doctor said something.

"We need to take him to the surgery room."

"Soyeon-ssi! What happened?"

"Ahjumoni! Its Seungho... Its Seungho..."

Seungho mom look at the electrocardiograph and shook her head. They take Seungho to the surgery room.

“Ani!! My son!!”

Mblaq member and manager also t-ara member come to us and try to comfort Soyeon and Seungho eomma from their cry. Eunjung take Soyeon to her hug and calming her. They all look so tense waiting the doctor.

Not so long, the doctor coming out from the surgery room. Mblaq manager, Seunghoo eomma and Joon who help her come to the doctor. They cant hear anything thay the doctor says.

And something happen. Seungho eomma suddenly cry harder and fall into the floor, Joon try to hold her and also crying. Mblaq manager leaned into the walls and subdue his head. Everybody look at each other, try to get some answer. And suddenly...

“Soyeon unnie!”

Soyeon fall into the floor and just look at the surgery door room without any expression. Seungho...

-----

Four month latter....

"Starting in five. Five... Four... three... two... one!"

The music start to play hard. Fans yelling so hard. Spotlight start to moving. Eight woman come out to the stage and standing in their position and start to dance. 

Fanchart so loud in the stadium, "Jeong Boram, Lee Qri, Park Soyeon, Ham Eunjung, Park Hyomin, Park Jiyeon, Ryu Hwayoung, Lee Ahreum, T-ara Go! Go!!"

T-ara finally comeback with their new single 'Day by Day' with their new member, Lee Ahreum in Mnet Countdown. They start to sing their new song make the fans yells crazily. 

The song finally over, they go back to their backstage.

"We succed!!!" Jiyeon and Hwayoung jumping together happily when they already finish their comeback stage. 

"Great performance, girls!" said T-ara manager.

"Gomawoyo oppa!!" T-ara yells together and hug their manager.

Everybody go the soffa to rest for a while. Today, they dont have any schedule to go. So, after the performance, they will come to the dorm and maybe practice for tomorrow performance at Music Bank.

"Park Soyeon-ssi..." 

"Ne!" Soyeon go to the door and recive the package. One big bouquet of beautiful red rose. She take that and smile.

"Gomawoyo..."

Everybody look at her and start to .

"Auuw... he so romantic!" Said Jiyeon to Hyomin.

"Shut up you!" said Soyeon and put the bouquet in the table. Qri take the card before Soyeon take it and open it. She read it in front of all the members.

"Meet me at the park, my rose. Your man! Omonaa!!" everybody yells happy.

"Lets go home, unnie! You have to get ready!" Said Hwayoung and Jiyeon while they take Soyeon hand and make her stand up and go out from the room.

-----

Soyeon sit on her make up table. She still do her make up. She open her drawer to take a brush, but suddenly, her eyes stuck on the white envelope. She take it and open it slowly. She read the letter again. She always read the letter very time that she see that letter. She start to smile and she hear Jiyeon voice.

"Unnie! Manager oppa is coming!" said Jiyeon.

"Ne!" 

Soyeon put the letter inside the envelope again and put that back in the same place.

She walk out from her room and loot at her members.

"Wish me luck!!"

And then, She come inside the van. Manager oppa take her into the park. 

"Gomawoyo, oppa."

She get out from the van and walk to the park. Suddenly, she smiling. He standing there. Under the same tree. Smile at her.

"You look so beautiful. As always." 

Soyeon come near to him and peck his lips and hug him.

"Gomawo... Saranghae, Yang seungho." said Soyeon. 

Seungho smile and nodd his head.

"I love you too.. We love you too..." 

Said Seungho and release his hug. He kiss Soyeon lips and hug her again. But, when they broke the kiss, Soyeon sudenly laugh...

"My lipstick stained in your lips. hahaha..." She try to remove the lipstick mark on Seungho lips.

"Jinjja? I think you need to change your lipstick, yeobo-a..." said Seungho make Soyeon laugh so hard. They finally sit under the tree together. with laugh and love. At least...

-----

That night....

"Please, come back to me... I need you... I need you.." Soyeon whisper softly in her cry.

"Unnie..."

Jiyeon come and take Soyeon hand.

"Lets go home. you need to rest. Seungho oppa already in the emergency room. He will be okay. You also not fully recovered. Come on, unnie..." said Jiyeon.

At least, Soyeon release her hand that hold Byunghee's and go out with Jiyeon leaving Byunghee room.

Without anybody know, Byunghee finger moving a little. just a little. But, something happen. his eyes open slowly.

"Soyeon-a..."

Byunghee mom who just come back from outside shock to see what happened to his son. 

"Byunghee-a.. Are you awake?!" ask his mom. Byunghee nood his head. and try to speak weak.

"I want... to do something... eomma... can.. can you... call Seungho's... Seungho's doctor?"

After a momment of talking with the doctor and write something on the white paper, Byunghee ask something to his mom.

"Can... you still love...me even i'm Seungho, eomma?" 

His mom just nodd her head while crying. Byunghee take his mother hand and put the white envelope into her hand.

"Gomawoyo eomma, saranghae." 

Suddenly, he close his eyes. His mother feel his hand not longer hold her hand. He's gone...

-----

Dear Soyeon...

Are you alright? I know that you always crying lately. Are you okay?

Oh.. i hear you voice when you say you need me. Here i am now! So, dont cry anymore okay!

Because, if you cry, i cant be there to hug you or joking at you to make you laugh again.

But, the trurth is, i always be with you. Be with you and Seungho. 

Seungho already gave you to me. So, i need to hold you forever right?

I give my heart to Seungho, so i can love you forever. So, Seungho is right, your mine now. hehe...

I dont give my heart because of you to, but because of my self instead. 

I want to have you, so i give my heart to Seungho. So, we can love you together.

And you can love us both too.

Thanks for the sweetest memories you gave me. I will always keep that in my heart.

Dont cry anymore, Soyeon-a. I hate to see you cry, moreover because me.

Beside, love isn’t love till you give it away to the right one. So, i give my love to you and Seungho.

Live happily with Seungho and my heart. Dont hurt it, because you gonna be die if you lose my heart.

Just like you said, you need me.

Love,

Byunghee

The End

 

Yeah!! This is the last chapter to my fic!!

I hope the end can satisfied you all.

Ohya, i want to make the new fanfic.

Its about the three couple that i love soo much.

Absolutly SsongMelody is the first couple.

The second couple is Woojung (Jangwoo Eunjung) couple.

And the last couple is G Minor (Jiyeon Jinwoon) couple.

It's gonna be the happy story.

And the setting of the story is on the city of love Paris!

So, i hope you all keep read my next fic and love it.

I still ask your Comment and Subscribe for this story guys. 

Sorry for the grammar and typo. 

Thanks for your love to this story guys!

Love SsongMelody for ever!

See you in my next fiction ^^