IT'S HARD

Love Till You Give it Away

Soyeon POV

Byunghee just told me that Seunghoo dont want to come out from his room. so, after i arrived in Korea, i directly go to MBLAQ dorm with Hyomin. while the rest of T-ara member go back to our dorm earlier.

When i come in to the dorm, i look everybody still on the outside if Seunghoo room. Mir welcome me with his worried face. Joon also greet Hyomin and hold her hand with his sorrow face.

"What happened?" i ask to him.

"Since morning, hyung didnt want to come out from his room noona. we cannot hear anything from inside and he didnt answer our call." said Mir make me directly go to the 

I try to knock his room and call his name.

"Yeobo... its me. open the door please." he still didnt answer me.

"Yeobo... Seungho-a. Seungho-a.. Yeobo... its me, Soyeonnie. open the door please... i miss you."

"Yeobo! Gwencana? Yeobo? are you okay? Seungho-a!!" 

i cant hear anything from the inside. my voice volume getting louder full of worried. why he didnt answer anything. even my voice.

until i give up and start to cry.

"Eonnie..." Hyomin come approach me and hug me.

"Come on, we have to smashed the door. Hyung, Mir, Thundera-a, come on!" Joon, Byunghee, Mir and Thunder finaly decided to smashed the door and when the door can open, we all shock when we dont see him inside. he not inside the room.

"Where is he?" ask Thunder.

"His car still on the garage, why did he leave without his car?" said Mir.

"What? he dont bring his car?" 

I try to call his phone but its suddenly ring inside the room.

"Where is he? Byunghee, where is he?!" i yells in front of Byunghee. he pull me closer and hug me tight.

"Calm down Soyeon-a. we will search him anywhere."

"But where is he? is he alright? i cant imagine what happened with him right now."

"Soyeon-a. Seunghoo its a strong man. he can survive on his own. i think he just go to search something. maybe its just us that too panic to think that anything happen to Seunghoo."

"But, is he alright? can we search him right now? Can you help me Byunghee? i dont want anything happen to him." 

"Soyeon-a, dont cry. everything gonna be alright. i always here beside you." said G.O make my cry stop. i nodd my head and try to calm my self, and the other also think the place that Seunghoo maybe in. 

Bu, suddenly...

"Soyeon-a?"

i realise who is it. i let go Byunghee's hug and look at the owner of the voice. everybody look shock to. especially Byunghee.

"What are you two doing?!"

"Seungho-a..." my voice is stuck on my throat. Seunghoo come near us and his eyes stared at me and Byunghee sarcastically.

"Seungho, its not like what you see. we dont do anything." said Byunghee try to explain it to Seunghoo.

"Yeobo... anything that Byunghee said its true. where have you been? are you okay?" i try to distract the convorsation and check his condition.

"Stop, Soyeon-a. just stop it. i saw all the things that you two do." said Seunghoo make me burst into tears.

"Ani.. its not like what you thingking. you can ask everybody. yeobo-a..." i still try to explain everything to him, but he didnt want to hear me.

"I hear all of your conversation last night. you know what, i know you all being nice to me because i'm dying! i gonna be death soon. i know that." he look at Mir, Joon and Thunder.

"Hyungnim..." Mir try to deny Seunghoo in his fear.

"Hyung-a! its not like that. why are you talking like that? we love you and want you always save. so, we decided to be your  caretaker. why are you misunderstanding?" asked Jonn to Seunghoo.

"Hyung-a. please. dont say anything like that. we trully care about you." said Thunder. 

"Be quite! i dont care what you are saying!" 

Seunghoo said madly. and suddenly, he look at Byunghee.

"And you!" He point his finger in front of Byunghee face.

"How could you! she is my girlfriend!" he point at me and yelling in front of Byunghee face.

"Seungho-a, dont be like this. just hear the truth. me and Soyeon..."

"Enough! all of you! go out from my room! Go!" everybody choose to obey Seungho request. but, before i go out, i come near to him from behind and hug him and crying in his back.

"This is not like what you see. i hope you understand." 

and then, i remove my hug and go out from Seunghoo room. i hope he will believe me.

-----

Seungho POV

I cant stand to stay with them any longer. so i decided to stay in my house now. i told to my manager that my brother is sick and i need to take care of her.

i still cant understand why Soyeon and Byunghee huging each other so deeply like that. and Byunghee said to Soyeon that he wouldnt leave her alone. i can see its trully from his heart.

I just go for a while to my house and when i come home, i see them like that. how can i accept that?

Mir, Thunder and Joon keep calling me and text me. but, Soyeon and Byunghee didnt do the same thing. Soyeon dont even try to text me once. i cant lie, i miss her soo much. two days without comunication its like a year without rain. and i miss her. everything about her.

Suddenly my manager call me. i pick his call.

"Annyeong hasimnikka, hyung."

"Ah.. Seunghoo-a, i want to tell you about MBLAQ schedule, day after tomorrow, you will have a performance at Korean music wave at nine p.m. soo, tomorrow you have to do some practice at studio. can you come?"

"Yes. thank you."

I need to come and practice. just it. just practice.

-----

"HYUNG!!!" i heard Mir yells when i come to the studio, Thunder, Joon and Byunghee also welcome me together. and they run towards me and want to hug me. but, i avoid him and take my place on the center. Joon come to me when Thunder and Mir ask him to go.

"Hyung, are you still mad to us?" ask him.

suddenly, Byunghee also come and speak to me, "Seungho-a, can you forgive me? its just a misunderstanding." 

"Hyung, dont mad.." said Thunder and Mir. i just keep silent and they finally give up and let me stay silent like this.

Finally, my manager and my choreographer come and talk to me.

"You already here?" my manager tap my shoulder.

"Hem... yes, hyung. so, can we star? i need to go back to my house sooner. my brother still sick." i lied to him.

"Oke. but, we need to tell you something." 

"What it is?" ask me. he tap my shoulder again and start to speak.

"Seungho-a, i think you still cant do your choreo in RUN. its too dangerous for you. so, we decided to pass it on Byunghee. is it alright?" 

"WHAT?!"

i can feel my blood is boiling in my head. i cant control my emotion and yell at him.

"How come you do that to me? what do you think, hyung?" 

"Ani.. we think its to dangerous for you, Seungho-a."

"NO! i'm just sick, not paralyzed. i still can do that choreo!!" Mir and Thunder grab my hand and try to make me calm.

"Please hyung... let me do my choreo part. before i could not do it again." my voice getting weak and begging at him.

"Yes hyung. Seungho can di it on his own." Said G.O make him start to think and finally he nodd his head make me back to smile.

-----

Jiyeon POV

Soyeon eonnie still look sad. we already hear the story from Hyomin unnie. she told us that Soyeon unnie and Seungho oppa is on a fight. even i cant believe it can happen. Soyeon unnie is a cherish person and Seungho oppa is a gentle man. its very rare for them to had a issue and fight. but, Hyomin unnie said that the problem its so complicated. And from Soyeon unnie expresion, i can predict she's so sad.

Today we have a perform in Korean Music Wave. and we hear that MBLAQ also come to perform. i try to ask Soyeon unnie about today perform.

"Unnie, do you know that MBLAQ also come to korean music wave?" ask me when we eating. she just nodd her head and not answer anything more. so i decided to stop asking.

And the day is come. we all come to the korean music wave location and prepare for out performance. we will perform our hits song Roly Poly, I go crazy because of you, cry cry, we were in love and lovey dovey. and when we all do our GR, we meet all of mblaq members. and Hyomin unnie approached Joon.

"Hey, Jiyeon-a!" Mir oppa give me a high five. also another MBLAQ members to my T-ara members. but, we can see Soyeon unnie, Seungho oppa, and Byunghee oppa just standing so far from each other and not speak at all. Soyeon unnie just standing behind Eunjung unnie and Byunghee oppa standing behind Mir. but, Seungho oppa didnt even come to see us.

"Soyeon noona..." Mir oppa call Soyeon unnie and look at her face.

"Ne Mir-a?" Soyeon unnie just answer him with a soft voice. she even didnt out from his hiding place.

"Biane-a noona... can you forgive Seungho oppa?" ask him and suddenly, Soyeon unnie look at Mir oppa and smile for him.

"I never mad to him. he is the one that mad to me."

after she said that, she just leave us there. Qri and Eunjung unnie following her.

" I think, they both hurt because of this fight. they will survive if they had each other, and now, they're dying." said Boram unni to all of us. talking about Seungho oppa and Soyeon unnie. 

"Especially Seungho hyung." said Thunder oppa with a heavy sigh. we all look at Seunghoo oppa. he look thinner and pale. we all understand what Thunder oppa want to said. Soyeon unnie is Seungho oppa's strengh. without her, he's weak.

-----

Seunghoo POV

"Anyeong haseyo, MBLAQ imnida!!!" we greet our fans and they yells out loud. and we start our performance. we start from SCRIBBLE. 

They following us to sing the song. I feel so happy to hear that. But, i can feel my head is spinning. i need to hold it. until the back stage.

The next song is MONALISA. I also di the choreo. maybe monalisa its not that hard. but, i know i feel sick even more. my head start to spin and i sweating a lot. and the next song is RUN. i need to keep my consciussness. but, i can feel my head is more dizzy and make me cant hold my body.

And its time for me to do my opening choreo in run. and when i start to jump, i can feel my head spinning so fast. i lose my balance and...

"SEUNGHO HYUNG!!!!!" 

-----

Jiyeon POV

We all sit in sofa with a painting breath. Our performance is already finish. And we all already back to our backstage room. suddenly, i look at the TV and yells.

"It's MBLAQ!!!" 

Every body also look at the TV and watch their performace. 

The first song that they perform is Scribble. and they dont do any choreo for that. i know Soyeon unnie look so relieved in her silence because Seunghoo oppa.  

"My yeobo." Hyomin unnie shouted happily and claps her hand excited when she look at Joon oppa.

"Aigoo unnie, dont yell so hard!" said Hwayoung so Hyomin unnie.

And the next song is Monalisa. and Seungho oppa join the perform. He also do all of his choreo part.  

"Wait! Its Seungho? Soyeon-a!" said Qri unnie at Soyeon unnie. she stand up and look at the TV. but didnt react anything. just silent and watch it without any expresion. We all also stand up and standing beside Soyeon unnie.

"Is he can do the choreo, unnie?" ask Eunjung Unnie to Soyeon unnie.

She dont answer anything and keep watching the TV.

And the song already finish. so, the next song is RUN. and we can see Seungho oppa sweating so much. and when he do his Choreo, suddenly..

"OMO!!!" we all yells because see that Seungho oppa fall down in the stage and unconsciuss. he's fainting and the program come to the comercial break.

"Unnie! oppa is faint! unnie!!" i shout out to Soyeon Unnie with a full of worried. but Soyeon unnie still quite in her place. her eyes look so blank even it direct to the TV.

"Soyeon unnie. its Seungho oppa! OMO!!" Hwayoung and Hyomin unnie also shout verry hard to Soyeon unnie. but, it still cant make Soyeon unnie move. 

"Soyeon-a, Seungho is fainted. do you not worried?" Boram unnie speak more softly and suddenly...

"Soyeon-a!" Qri unnie yell to Soyeon unnie who's suddenly run and go to the stage.

We all run, chasing her to the back stage. and we look at her who standing at the edge of the stage. 

Seungho oppa eventually caried it from the stage and pass Soyeon unnie. She directly chase Seungho oppa.

"Soyen unnie!" i try to call her, but she didnt answer.

to be continued

Hello every body! wellcome to my new chapter...

I feel so sad lately because MBLAQ will concert in my country.

And i cant come to their concert TT.TT

But, i will always suport MBLAQ no matter what. And T-ARA also.

I hope you all will always read my fic and still comment and subscribe.

Because its mean a lot to me. kekeke...

Sorry for the wrong grammar or typo. 

Thanks before :)

Love SsongMelody for ever <3