12 HOURS

Love Till You Give it Away

No one POV

Joon drive the car to t-ara dorm. He take Soyeon and Hyomin to the dorm. when they arrive, Hyomin help Soyeon to get out from the car.

"We pick you at nine o'clock, okey." said Seungho and they left Soyeon and the girls pick them up outside.

"Unnie, why you already come home today? you still look pale and sick." said Hwayoung. Soyeon shook his head.

"I need to be with Seungho. Can you all help me to get ready?"

"ne!" everybody said happily and help Soyeon go inside the dorm. They help Soyeon to get ready. Qri and Boram styling Soyeon hair, Eunjung and Jiyeon put the make up on Soyeon face. Hyomin and Hwayoung select the dress that Soyeon would wear. In their heart, they know both of them is not ready. But, if this can make Soyeon unni happy, they will do it happy too.

In nine o'clok in the morning. Seungho pick her with Joon. But, when Joon want to drive them, Seungho refuse it.

"But hyung..."

"Gwencana." Said Seungho. Joon look at Soyeon and Soyeon nodd her head. joon finally let them two go out together.

"Where do we wanna go?" ask Soyeon.

"Ehm... how about we eat at traditional restaurant in the out of the town?" Soyeon nodd her head and they start to go ther together. they stop at the traditional restaurant near the beach. They order many food and eat all of that happilly.

After they eat, they walk on the side of the beach also play in the beach together. At least, they sit together in the sand. Soyeon lying on Seungho chest. Seungho hug Soyeon from behind and speak in her ears.

"Yeobo, you know what, sometimes i imagine our future together."

 Soyeon smile and nodd her head.

"Me too." said Soyeon.

"I imagine our kids. She has your eyes, your nose and your face. She is pretty, smart and talented. Also have a gold heart like yours. We always go the grocery store together in the end of the month. In the morning, you wake us up with your delicious smell of your cook. In our kids birthday, we always give her a present that he love. When she start to school, we take a photo in her first day using uniform. But, the best thing ever is, i imagine that i can see your face when i open my eyes in the morning everyday."

Soyeon look at Seungho and kiss his cheek.

"Gomawo. For imagine something that very beautiful. I believe, we can get that." said Soyeon. Seungho nodd his head to Soyeon.

Time start to moving so fast. Its already two p.m. they didnt realize the time pass when they just hungging like that.

"We must take our 12 hours jorney going, yeobo. Come on, lets go to the fair there." Soyeon take Seungho hands and walk together to the fair that near from the beach. Every people know them. they try to take a photo, and interact with them. Seungho and Soyeon also didnt refuse to interact with them.

"Omo... you look soo good together! here, take this oddeng with you." said the ahjumma when they want to buy some tteokbokki and hot dok there.

"Omo... gomawoyo Ahjumma." said Seungho and Soyeon. They walk in the fair together. come and out from the store. They also play the carousel and bom bom car together.

Until the sky start to getting dark.

"Its already seven p.m. lets go to another place." said Seungho. 

"Where are we going?" ask Soyeon.

"Just follow me."

They go inside the car and leave the fair. Not so long, Seungho take Soyeon to the place that had many memmories to them. their high school.

"Omo, our high school." said Soyeon. Seungho nodding his head and take Soyeon to the school park.

"Yeah. this is the place on our first meeting. The place that make me fall for you for the first time." said Seungho. Soyeon hug Seungho and take him to the class. when they already inside, Soyeon play the song from her phone. Instrument from the song, 'here i am' from Secret garden start to heave.

"I used this instrument when i practice my vocal. But, lets dance to this song, this time." said Soyeon. She take Seungho hands and put it into her waist. She also put her hand on Seungho neck ans start to dance, following the slow beat from the song. in the chorus, Soyeon start to sing softly.

"Nal dajweondo mojara. Nal beoryeodo mojara. Naega neol eolmamankkeum saranghaneunjireul. Gateun jarieseo neol kidarilkke. Nal yokhaedo gwaenchanha. Nal beoryeodo gwaenchanha. Naega neol eolmamankkeum saranghaneunjireul. Moreulgeoya ama neon. Here I am "

**Even if it’s not enough for me to show. How much I really love you. I’ll just wait for you in this place. Even if you think it’s not enough,it’s fineI’ll show how much I really love you. You may never know but. Here i am  

Soyeon start co cry. when Seungho see that, he pul Soyeon into his hug. he also cry in his silence.

"I always waiting you back, Seungho-a. Even if you are gone, i still waiting for you. Never try to let me go. Because i'm yours and always yours. Please, stay with me for ever." say Soyeon in her sobbing voice. Seungho hug her and nodd his head.

"I'll never leave you. I will always beside you every day, every time, every minute." said Seungho.

-----

They coming to T-ara dorm right in 8.45 p.m. Seungho take Soyeon to the door and when they finaly arrive, he take Soyeon to his hug.

"Thanks for the 12 hours, Soyeonnie. I love you. This is the best 12 hours in my entire life." said Seungho. Soyeon release his hug and nodd her head.

Seungho touch Soyeon cheek and slowly take his lips close to her lips. and They finally kiss. Both of them feeling this is the love from heaven. They made from each other. maybe, this is the last time they did it, but they can feel the love is will never end.

Soyeon release the kiss and laugh when she see something in Seungho lips.

"My lipstick stained in your lips. haha... You are so cute." said Soyeon while she start to clean it.

"Jinjja?" ask Seungho and they start to laugh together. But suddenly, Soyeon realize something.

"Its not lipstick... Seungho-a..."

Soyeon look at Seungho lips. and suddenly...

"UHUK!!"

"Seungho-a!!" Soyeon yells when see Seungho cough and split blood from his mouth.

"Gwencana, Soyeon-a... Im fine.. UHUK!!" Seungho start to cough again.

"Hyominnie!! Jiyeonie!"

Soyeon yells out panic make everybody inside the house come out and shock to see what happened outside.

"Omo! what happened, unnie?!" ask Eunjung.

"Help me!" yells Soyeon. Hwayoung and Qri run inside the house to take napkins and water. Hyomin and Jiyeon try to call MBLAQ member and her manager. Boram and Eunjung help Soyeon take Seungho inside.

"Here." Qri give Soyeon the napkins. Soyeon start to clean Seungho mouth while, he keep coughing and coughing. Hwayoung give Seungho the basin to place his blood.

"Seungho-a... gwencana?" ask Soyeon while crying. Suddenly, Seungho faint in her shoulder.

"Omo! Seungho-a!! Ani.. ani!! wake up!"

Every body start to getting panic. Not so long, Joon, Thunder, Mir and they manager arrived.

"Take him to hospital! Hurry!' said manager hyung to Joon and Mir. They take Seungho to the ambulance with Soyeon and Hyomin.

"Let me drive Seungho hyung car." Thunder take the key and let the rest of t-ara member and start to go to hospital. following the ambulance.

to be continued

Annyeong haseyo chingudeul! 

My fic gonna have one more chapter to completed. 

I hope you all wait the final guys! 

Ohya, Im sorry if this story a bit bored or something.

I will update the last chapter as soon as posible. 

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo guys. 

Need you comment and subscribe also! 

Gomawoyo!

Love SsongMelody Forever <3