WITH YOU

Love Till You Give it Away

Soyeon POV

"I Love you." 

I feel so shocked hear what just Byunghee said. 

"Ahahhahaha...." he start to laugh make my shocked face trun to a confused expresion.

"Why are you laughing?" ask me.

"Ani... its just you face. look so funny because of the shocked expresion." said him and still laughing hard.

"Wa... wae?" ask me again. i still dont understand what just happen.

"Do you think i'm serious in what i said before. The 'I Love You' part?" ask him. i dont say anything. still just look at him with a confused expresion.

"Aniya! I'm just joking! You look so sad and about to cry, so i want to make you dont cry. if i hug you or make anything sweet it gonna make you cry even harder. so, i decided to make you shocked... and look! It works! hahahaha..." said him and make me think for a second and follow him to laugh. He's right. It works. 

"Hahaha... i think you have to do it all over again if i broke my promise to not cry. can you?" said me and make him smile and nodd his head. I look at him with a full of thanks look. He is the best friend ever.

-----

Jiyeon POV

Soyeon unnie look so worried since last night. Because she cant contact Seungho from yesterday until now. Since last night she just silent inside her room while everybody already packing for our departure to Japan this night. And, i can hold my self to not come to Soyeon unnie room. 

"Unnie, what happen? you look so blue today." said me to her. 

"Ani..." she answer my question without looking at me.

"I know your not, unnie. Do you want to share? even i am a maknae, but i can be a good listener, unnie." said me make her smiling narrow and have a heavy sigh before sha start to speak.

"One month. Doctor say, Seungho only can survive in one month. And until now, we already pass two weeks. Right now, the thing that i want is always beside him. always be with him. until the last two week ended." she look at me with a sorrow face and she start to cry. i cant help my self to not cry to.

"Aah.. unnie-a. dont cry." said me and hug her and start crying together. 

"Ani. i cant cry anymore! Seungho need me to be stronger. Ani!" said her and cry again. 

Suddenly Eunjung unnie come to our room.

"Are you two crying?" ask her when she find us crying together like a kid. And it also make me and Soyeon unnie laugh together.

"Unnie..." said me to Eunjung. She come to us and start calming us.

"Manager oppa come. He want to speak to you Soyeon unnie. dont cry..." Said her and remove Soyeon unnie tears.

"Okay. I go to meet oppa. gomawo Jiyeon-a, Eunjung-a." said her with her husky voice after crying.

Soyeon unnie come outside and meet manager oppa. after talking a while, she come back inside our dorm and sit beside Hyomin.

"What happen toyou Soyeon-a?" ask Qri unnie to Soyeon unnie.

"I cant go to Japan with you all." 

"What?" ask Boram unnie and Hwayoung together.

"I dont come with you us to Japan. Im sorry i cant be a good leader, but Seungho needs me. Im sorry to not coming. but i have to take care of Seungho. can i?" ask her with her with her guilty face. we all smile at her and hug her together.

"Off course Soyeon unnie. Seungho oppa need you more than us." said me to her.

"Yes Soyeon unnie. maybe, its gonna be different without you, but, if its can make you happy, so its gonna make us more happy." said Hyomin.

"Emm... Gomawo!! I hope, you all can be okay without me in Japan in this two weeks. Okay!" said her to us.

-----

Soyeon POV

I hold Seungho hands tightly. Today is the day of the announcement about the leader changing. Byunghee look so quite and serious today. i understand, its because we all dont know what is the reaction of the people. and Seungho also look nervous and pale. its because, today is also the day that Seungho will tell the people about his vacuum in MBLAQ to have a medical treatment until he recover.

"Yeobo... gwencana?" ask me to him. he smile at me and kiss my hand. i his head gentle to make him feel better.

"Hyung, are you ready?" ask Joon to him with all of MBLAQ member. G.O also there behind everyone. his face look more nervous than before.

"Yup! whatever happens, we are MBLAQ. no one can separate us." said him powerful and go to the stage of the press conference together. I just wait them in their backstage room and watch them in the TV. Their manager open the press conference after they all sit on their chair.

"Today, we want to announce something really important in MBLAQ group. All this time, we all know that Seungho is MBLAQ best leader. His leadership personality has brought MBLAQ to this level. His hard work is worth to be proud of. But, we also know that lately, Seungho is on the weak health condition. So, we decided to let Seungho break from his activity and do a medical treatment until he recover and come back to work. And because of that, we also decided to switch the leader position to G.O. who is the second oldest member in MBLAQ and also the main vocalist in MBLAQ. Is there any question?" said the manager to all of the press. many of them raise their hand. and the manager choose one of them.

"Thankyou. I want to ask the question to Seungho. What do you feel about the leader transposition? Are you had felt disappointed about this decision?" ask him and Seungho start to answer.

"Actually, this is my decision. i was asking for this transposition because i think, i'm not gonna be able to take the leader position if i had to do a medical treatment. and i want to focus on my healing. So, i can be heal soon and come back to MBLAQ faster."

"Thankyou. I want to ask the question to G.O. Are you feel shock when the first time you head the decision?" another press ask the question to G.O.

"Yes. When i heard the news, i feel so shocked and refuse to take it. But, when Seungho explain it to me, i finally accept the decision and also, Rain Hyung already told us that Seungho is still the permanent leader of MBLAQ. so, if he return, he will take the leader position again. So, i just his vice." said G.O.

Another press raise her hand and start to ask, "This question is for all of MBLAQ member. What do you all think about the leader changing?"

Joon take the mic and start to answer, to represent the answer from Thunder, Mir and himself. "For us, there is no different about who is the leader. Even Seungho hyung is the best leader off all, we believe that G.O hyung can do the same thing as him. to be the best leader for us. we also choose to Seungho Hyung recovery beside all of this. and also, Seungho hyung already told us that he just go for a while and let us take care blaqies and A+ also." said Joon.

"The last question before we close this press conference?" ask Manager oppa and somebody raise his hand.

"To Seungho, what is your last word to all of your dearest person before you vacuum on MBLAQ?"

Seungho take the mic and start answering, "My last word? heem.... maybe its the best time to me to say my last word before i go. To all of my friends, thanks for being my best friend ever. To Rain Hyung and Manager Hyung, thanks for always direct me and MBLAQ to be the best..."

I just cant handle my tears and its start to dripping for my eyes. I also see all of MBLAQ member start to cry.

"Also for A+, thanks for always be my spirit, my motivation and my goal everyday. Even i cant see you all for long time, i will always send my love and my heart for you all. For my Brother Seunghoon, take care of our mom, arasso!"

"The next is for my dongsaeng in MBLAQ, Byunghee, Changsun, Cheondoong, and Cheolyong. Mianhae, because i cant be a good brother for you all. I leave you like this. I always be the troublesome and annoying hyungnim for you all. Sometimes i can be so selfish and arrogant to you all. dont want to listen anything from you. But, the truth is, i love you all like my real brother. I'm sorry if i had done many mistake in the past. And thank you for being my lovely and funny dongsaeng to me. Gomawoyo.. i'm just leaving for a momment. And i will return before you know it." all of MBLAQ member now cant hold their tears. Mir hug Thunder and they all crying together. 

"And for my mom... Hem... Gomawoyo eomma. In this 25 years old, i always knew that my life is always for you. All of my pasions in this world is based on you, eomeoni. Thank you for always..."

He stop for a while because he cant control his cry anymore. I feel like my heart is burning to see him like that. 

He continued his words, "Thank you for always forgive me when i'm wrong. Support me when i'm tired. Hug me when i'm sad. Take care of me when i'm sick. Maybe, my thank you cant reflect the things that happened in my 25 years life. Thank you and sorry mom, for this 25 years. I always love you." 

And suddenly, he smile. "The last is for my love. My girlfriend for ever. Park Soyeon. I just want to say that, Thanks for be my best memory for the last time. I cant say anything at all, but i just want you to know, i always love you. And when the time is come, i will prove that we cant be separate by destiny, because destiny is the one that make me found you."

The press conference ended. All of the press come out from the room and there only MBLAQ members there. Seungho look at his dongsaeng who is crying and he laugh even he still crying himself. 

"Why are you all crying?" ask him. They just shook their head.

"Stop it! You all look like an idiot. Come on!" said Seungho and start to hug all of . 

Not so long, i open the door to come inside the room but stop because look at them huging each other to comfort each other too. I just smile in my tears because see Seungho laughing like that. And before they know i was there, i already come out from the room silently and let them together like that for a while. 

to be continued

Finally my new chapter! yeaaay!!

I've been bussy for my school task lately so i cant update my story as fast as usual. 

But thanks for keep reading my fic. 

Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring and many typo and grammar mistake.

Oh ya! Need you comment and subscribe guys ^^

Thank you :)

Love SsongMelody for ever