I'M SORRY

Love Till You Give it Away

Soyeon POV

I cant hold my self to not running for chasing Seungho. i barely feel my step because i running to fast. and before i arrive at MBLAQ bus, i feel someone hold my waist and pull me into the back of another bus. and when i see who is he, i shout every thing in his face. 

"HOW COULD YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO HIS CHOREO?!!" I try to hit his chest but he hold my hand.

"How could you let him torture himself? Byunghee.... How could you?" i start to cry harder and he take me into his hug. 

"He choose to take a risk to do his choreo. i cant avoid his anger when he know that i take his choreo part. He think that, he want to do the choreo before he cant do it anymore."

He release his hug and hold my shoulder. he look at me in the eyes and my cheek gently to remove my tears. Not so long, my members come and run towards me.

"Unnie, are you okay? ah... Byunghee oppa.." Jiyeon bow when she saw Byunghee beside me and Byunghee also bow to her.

"Unnie, do you want to meet Seungho oppa? Joon oppa said that he taken to the usual hospital."

And without any thinking i take everybody to go to the hospital.

-----

We just keep silent on each other. while everybody just waiting outside with all of the reporter that asking about Seungho condition. when we arrive, all of MBLAQ members is holding the reporter to come to Seungho room, so my member also help and i go to Seungho room to take care of him.

But, when i already in the room, we keep silent on each other and not saying anything. until i start to cry again.

"Biyane... biyaneo..." i said it while sobbing hard. and when he look at me, he get up and pull me into his hug and tap my back.

"Ani... its not your fault. Its my fault yeobo. i know, i overreact. i just to sensitive on that day. but its just because i dont want to lose you. can you forgive me?" ask him and i just nodd my head and suddenly he pull me and hold my neck. and i can feel his lips touch mine so gently. i just close my eyes and kiss him back.

"Thank you soyeonnie. I love you." said him and kiss me again.

Everybody just peeking on the windows and close their mouth...

"omona... Soyeon unnie!" said Jiyeon shyly.

"Jiyeonnie Hwayoung-a, dont look!" said Hyomin and close the two maknae eyes.

"Ani unnie... we want to see! aniyo!!" said Jiyeon and Hwayoung and force Hyomin unnie to let go.

-----

We still in the hospital. Today is our T-ara day off. and we all continue our rest in dorm. Our president is nice lately. But, i decided to go to hospital. Today is press conference about Seungho condition. but, its just another MBLAQ members and manager. And Seungho stay on the hospital.

I come in to Seungho room and see him still watching TV. 

"Anyeong..." i said it and hug him.

"Are you already eat?" ask me. he shook his head cutely and make me pinch his cheeks and kiss it after that.

"Yeobo, your mother already come?" 

"Yes, she come this morning with my brother. But she cant take so long, so she leave about a half hour before you come yobo." he said and start to eat the food that i bought.

"Yeobo, tomorow is Joon birthday. i want to give him a gift. i feel gulty because i mad at him and the other yesterday. What do you think? what present should i give to him?" i ask her and she start to think.

"How about a jacket?" i said to him and he's agreed.

"Right! tomorpw when i already come out from the hospital, i will go to buy it."

"Ani!! you cant be tired. do you want to make me more sad yeobo?" ask me. he hold my hand and shook his head.

"Okay, let me buy it for you. this evening, i will buy the present for Joon." i said to him.

"Alone?"

i nodd my head to answer what he ask.

"No.. its unsafe yeobo. you need to have a company. how about... your manager?"

"My manager? he cant do that. tomorrow, Jiyeon will had a final shoot for her drama, so he need to acommpany her." 

He back to think when he heard my reason. and i gave him a suggestion.

"How about Mir or Thunder?"

"No... they are a kids. they cant protect you. beside, they cant hold a secret to Joon and they will ask me a present to because they jelous when i gave joon a gift." he said it funny. i just laught when i think about our two cute dongsaeng.

"So, who will accompany me?" ask me. and suddenly, his face getting bright.

"I know... It's Byunghee..."

"He? Byunghee?"

-----

"Thank you for accompany me today Byunghee." i said to him when i come in to the car. we use Seungho car today.

"Gwencana... beside i'm so happy to hear that Seungho didnt mad at me anymore." said him gentle.

"So, where do you want to go? A mall?" ask him and i nodd my head. i choose to shop at the Time Square. many fans gather to see us. every one ask me why i go out with G.O, not with Seungho, but we said that we need to buy Seunghoo necessary.

When we arrive we directly come inside all of the boutique and search a jacket that suits Joon.

I feel relieve that G.O come with me. so, i know the size for Joon. I Still cant think about my choose to shop alone, how do i know the size? we come and out from store to store without stop. until i found the best jacket on Armani boutique.

"What do you think?" ask me to G.O.

"Its nice. you have a good sense. no wonder you always look beautiful" his spontanious compliment me make me blush.

"So, do you think Seungho will like this?" i ask him again.

"He will like anything that you choose." 

And finaly we buy that jacket, and i choose to give him a sunglasses with my own money. 

this is the thing that i choose for Joon.

After we found the thing for Joon, we decided to buy food for Seungho and to eat some food before we go home. So, we decided to eat traditional korean food in a big restauran outside the mal and little isolated for the town. because we want to eat in quiet place without any camera or fans.  in this restaurant theres only us and one old couple, so its very quite. we order Gui, Jeotgal, Jjim, Jorim, Kimchi Jjigae and Dubu Jeongol. and we also order samgyetang for Seungho. its his favourit food.

"Gomawo..." i said to him when we are eating, he look at me with confused expresion.

"For what?"

"For always stand beside Seungho... and me... You are such a gentle man Byunghee. i hope you will find a nice girl for you." i said it and hold his hand. he smile at me.

"You know what Soyeon, since i met you.... i think i just....." 

He look at me directly in my eyes. i feel so emberace when he do that.

"I think i just...."

"You just think what?" i ask him curious.

"I think i just...."

My Phone ringing so loud and make me startled. i directly let go my hand in his hand and pick up my phone. its Jiyeon.

"Anyeong.. wae?" 

"Ah... unnie... im hungry. can you buy me some pizza?" ask her with her aegyo voice.

"Pizza? How about traditional food? Now i'm in traditional restaurant. I will buy you all ddukbukkie and yangnyeom tongdak. dont eat junk food too much paboya!" i said it to my maknae.

"Jinja?! Daebak! Gomawo unnie!! Sanghae!"she said it with her aegyo voice again.

"Unnie! Kimbap!!" i heard Hyomin and Eunjung voice behind her.

"Hizz... ara.. araso! Wait for me okay. i'll go to Seungho hospital first and then come to dorm."

"Okey unnie... Saranghae!! Cup cup!" Jiyeon give me a kiss and end up the call.

after that, i go back to Byunghee and ask him again.

"What do you want to sayin?" 

Byunghee smile and shook his head.

"Ani... aniyo... lets finish our food and come back to Seungho. He is alone." 

"Omo! you right. come on..."

-----

No one POV

"What do you think about Soyeon?" ask Seungho to Byunghee. Toi\night, Byunghee accompany Seungho in Hospital.

"What do you mean Seungho-a?" 

"Soyeon... what do you think about her?" ask him again. Byunghee finaly start to answer.

"She is kind, has a warm heart and smile, cherfull, cute, sometimes witty and prankster, but she has a angelic heart. Right?" 

Seungho smile and look the ceiling. 

"I wonder, when the times has come. what happen to Soyeon?" her face suddenly become blue.

"What time?" Byunghee ask to him.

"The time that i had to die." he answer.

"Ani Seungho-a. you will recover soon." Byunghee shook his head to Seungho. But Seungho keep talking about is dead, dont listening what Byunghee said.

"I dont want to see Soyeon alone. she is fragile and careless. she will get many trouble if she is alone."

Suddenly, Seungho look at Byunghee eyes.

"Can you fulfill my wish?"

"As long as i can, i will do it." said Byunghee.

Seungho look back again the ceiling.

"Can you replace me in Soyeonnie live?" 

to be continued

This is my new chapter. thanks for keep reading.

I hope you all love my new chapter, subscribe and comments guys.

Sory for the wrong grammar and typo. kekeke. ^^

Love SsongMelody forever <3