THE BEST DECISION

Love Till You Give it Away

Byunghee POV

I can hold my heart to not fell so broke. Seungho look so down and sad since he come out fron hospital two days ago. but, he hide his felling in front of our member. he still be our best leader even i often seeing him silent and alone.

I still remembered our conversation two days ago...

"One month left?" said him again. 

"you can be cured, seungho-ah. i know this is so hard to carry, but, you have to know that everything is gonna be alright. we just need to find liver replacement for you." i said that to him. 

he still quiet. until, i found him smiled at me. 

"This is our secret, byunghee. just you and me. no one would ever know." said him rigidly. 

"how about Joon, thunder and mir? how about Rain Hyung? how about A+?" asked me very sorrow.

"Just you and me." he answer me with his tough smile.

and i asked him one more question, "How about Soyeon?" 

He looked at me and tap my shoulder, "Just you and me."

-----

Soyeon POV

Today is the day off for me and all of T-ara member. so, i decide to speending time with Seungho.

"Anyeong..." greet me happily..

"Anyeong... how was your day?" Seungho asked me.

"Its quite a great day. i have 2 days off. and all of my member stay in dorm to make a cake together. fun isn't it?" i answer him while look at our photo albums.

"yes. 2 days off? so, is there any time for me?" he ask me and make me fell so shy.

"Meet me at the park, at four p.m. can you?" 

"Meet you there, yeobo..."

-----

"Have a succesful date eonni." said jiyeon to me when i exit the dorm.

In the outside, i see a very familiar car and the man who standing next to it.

"Ya! can you come here and ask my hand to take me to the car?" ask me with blushing face. 

"As you wish my melody." said Seungho as he walk to me and asking for my hand romanticly.

"Thank you..." i said to him when he open the car door for me.

"Ahh... i feel so jealous right now!" said kyuri to her member.

"Me too. Seoyen eonni is so lucky. aaa..." Jiyeon moan. and another member who also peeking up on the windows nodding they head.

"We just can pray to our new couple for their happines, right?" said Boram. thei nodd again.

"And also Seungho oppa promise to treat us pizza if he can date Soyeon eonnie." said Hyomin make everybody agree. 

"Ne~~!"

-----

after we arrived on the park, I open the box that i prepared in the house. our lunch that i make on my own. the weather is very comfortable and there's only a few people come the park. maybe because this is the time that the other people still in school and office. 

"Wow! its look so delicious, yeobo." said Seungho and eat the bibimbap.

"I just can make a bibimbab yeobo. hahaha... biane." 

"Its oke, yeobo. its enough for me. can you cook me again another time?" i just nodding my head, he smile at me so sweet and tap my head softly. 

"Omo! i forgot to brought our drink. cangkaman, i buy it first." before Seungho try to hold me, i already run to the drink stand opposite the park.

"Two mineral watter please." ask me to the seller.

"gomawo." after i pay the drink, i go back to the park. but, suddenly, i trip on a small rock and drop my mineral bottles.

"Omo..." i pick up the bottles.

"Soyeon-ah!!!!" 

i heard Seungho yelling and...

BRUKK!!

"Aaaauuwww..." i moan so loud when my head hit the ground after i rolled to the left.

"Soyeon-ah! are you okay?" i hear seungho voice.

i remember that Seungho catch me when the car will hit me and pull me to the other side of the road and both of us tumble. now, the car already left and the other people there looked at us both.

"Ne. gwenchanayo. just a bit hurt in my head. are you okay, seungho-ah?" i asked and looked at his body.

"I'm okay. come on, we have to back to our place. i left all of our thing there."

And then, me and Seungho back to our place and continue our lunch.

-----

"thanks for today." said me shyly.

"Did your head still hurt? should we see a doctor?" ask Seungho to me. i smile and caress his cheek.

"Gwenchanayo yeobo. thanks for saving my life." i tell it to Seungho.

"Go. the weather is to cold. you will get cold if you not go inside the house faster." said Seungho to me.

"Ne. bye panda..." i say it to him and go out from his car.

-----

Byunghee POV

Its already nine pm. but Seungho still not coming home. he not taking his medicine yet.

But, i heard Mir voice yelling Seungho's name.

"Hyungnim! how was your date?" asked Mir.

I go out from my room and look at Seungho.

"gwencanayo? do you fell sick or something?" asked me. Seungho just tap my shoulder.

"Hyung, what are you talking about. Seungho hyung just go out with Soyeon noona. how come he will get sick?" said Joon make realise i speak in front of my dongsaeng.

"Gwencana, byunghee." said Seungho and take the medicine from my hand.

-----

Seungho POV

This morning i fell so sick. my head is dizzy and i fell like i wanna throw up. meanwhile MBLAQ have a schedule in music bank and mnet countdown for today. so i have to hold my sick.

In the make up room, we all start to get ready for the perform. its my turn to change my costum. but, when i open my shirts, my director shocked.

"What happen to you Seungho-ah? why are your body full of bruise?" 

i look at the mirror and fint the bruise all over my body.. i remember that maybe its because the accident that happened yesterday.

"Ani. maybe because my accident with Soyeon yesterday." i explain it to her.

"Its feel hurt when i touch it?" 

"Ne. a little bit."

-----

"Today performace was totally sick!! we won!" said Mir excited and kiss our trophy. today, our 'Its War' single won on the mnet countdown.

I just closed my eyes and did not participate in thei joyfulness because i fell so uncomfortable. and suddenly...

"Uhuk!" i cough very hard and when i looked at my palm, i fell so shocked.

"Hyung! why are you bleeding?" ask Thunder when he see me coughing up blood.

"Ani... gwenca... Uhuk!!" i cough much harder and make all of the member very worried. especially Byunghee who know the reason.

"Hyung-nim!! what happens whit you? hyung, lets go the hospital!" said Mir. 

finally we arrived at the hospital and i was taken to the emergency room.

-----

Byunghee POV

after one hour in the emergency room, finally doctor come out and meet us.

"How is Seungho?" asked my manager. 

"He still sleep. he is tired. he cant do many activities right now. because, in the outside, he look fine, but in the inside, he is weak."

After a conversation, Seungho was taken to the room. in the evening, Soyeon come with another T-ara members.

"How is Seunghoo, Byunghee?" ask Soyeon to me. i look at her eyes. its look puffy. i think she was cried.

"He is okay."

"How could he be okay?!" she's yelling at me. Eunjung immediately hug her.

"I know he is not okay. he never smoke, he never had tonsil problem. and he never had a lung disease. now, how come he got coughing up blood?"

I look around. everybody seems agree to what soyeon said. finally, i decide to tell Soyeon the truth. but only soyeon.

"Can you come with me?" i ask her hand and he accept it. i take her to the hospital park. when we already seat, Soyeon start to cry.

"What happen with Seungho, byunghee?" ask her full of sorrow.

"He want me to keep this secret from another member, from our manager, from our fans and from you."

Soyeon look me in the eyes and make me feel so guilty.

"Promise me you will never tell Seungho that i am the one who tell you this. promise?" i ask her and she just nodding her head.

"Seungho... got the cirrhosis of the liver diseas and got one more month to live."

"WHAT?" 

to be continued

 

sory for the long time update. i've been busy with my task earlier.

i hope you sill enthusiastic with my fanfic kekeke ^^

ssongmelody for ever :)