BECAUSE OF ME

Love Till You Give it Away

Byunghee POV

I run to chase Soyeon. She running very fast while crying outside the hospital. Now we are in the side of the road. Tonight is very quiet than usual, just some people walking and didnt give any attention to us. 

"Soyeon-a, please. Please let me explain the truth to you. Soyeon-a..."

I grasping her arm and hold her to not running again, but she still struggle to get loose from me. 

"Soyeon-a... listen to me. Please.. Its not like you heard."

"So what? Its not like i heard. So, its like what? Enough Byunghee-a! Let me go!" Soyeon yells at me and suddenly i pull her and kiss her lips. Soyeon push me to let the kiss and hug go and suddenly...

PLAAK!!!

I touch my cheek that slapped by Soyeon. Its so hurt, but, i know its nothing compare to Soyeon hurt feeling because of me and Seungho. I look at her eyes with a regret look. She reply my look with her hurt and sorrow teary eyes. i feel like i'm the stupidest person in the world because i hurt the girl that i love.

"I hate you. I hate Seungho. I HATE BOTH OF YOU!" She yells at me and run crossing the street. Suddenly, i look at the car that driven so fast come near to Soyeon. But Soyeon still dont realise it. 

"SOYEON!!!!" i yells at Soyeon and running to her. Before i know, i just hear Soyeon voice and anything seems dark, and....

-----

No one POV

All of T-ara member crying so hard. And also MBLAQ member. They look so sad and Mir also crying to. Many reporter try to take the picture of them. MBLAQ member who see that directly prevent of T-ara member from the reporter shoots, even they already prevent by all of the security.

"Seungho oppa..." Eunjung look at Seungho who come with a wheel chair to them. he look so miserable and dull. They know that Seungho is crying.

"Hyungnim!!" Mir run toward Seungho and hug him immediately. 

"You all go inside the doctor room." said T-ara manager and Mblaq manager to them. They all go inside the doctor room and gather there crying together.

"Soyeon unnie..." said Jiyeon and Hwayoung while hugging together. Joon approach Hyomin and hug her to calm her.

"Hyung-a... Dont think to much. They will be alright. Do you understand? They will okay." said Thunder to Seungho. He crying harder. We all so concerned about his condition. He looks more pale and sick. But he also have to take this burden.

Suddenly, a nurse come inside the room.

"Nurse, are they okay?" ask Joon.

"Soyeon-ssi is already conscious. You all can see her in the treatment room." said the nurse and make Seungho get up from his wheel chair and run into Soyeon room. every body follow him.

When Seungho open the door, Soyeon still in the bed. There a few bandage in her body. Soyeon look at Seungho and start to cry. Seungho come towards her and hug her immediatly make Soyeon sobbing so hard.

"Mianhe Soyeon-a... mianhe.."

When the other arrive at the room, they feel sad to see Suengho and Soyeon. t-ara member also cry.

Suddenly, Soyeon realized something and release Seungho hug.

"Where is Byunghee?" ask Soyeon. Every body silence.

"Where is Byunghe? he save me before. What happened to him? Where is Byunghe? Is there anyone can answer me? Where is he?" Soyeon look at the other one by one.

"Where is he, Eunjung-a? Where is, Joon? Thunder? Hyominie?" They still remain silent.

"WHERE IS HE?!" She yells so hard make everybody a little bit shock. Seungho try to calm her down.

"Soyeon-a, you need to rest. You still weak. Please, Soyeon-a..."

"Ani... he saved me, Seungho... Where is he?"

Seungho sigh and decide to tell her the truth.

"We still dont know his condition. He still on the emergency room." Soyeon freeze for a momment and suddenly, she take of her Infuses and run out from the room. everybody follow her.

"Where is he?" Soyeon arrived at the emergency room meet the manager's. Seungho who arrived next come towards Soyeon and hold her hand.

"Soyeon-ssi... you still need to rest." said T'ara manager.

"Where is he, oppa?" ask Soyeon again. finally they point the room and Soyeon walk there slowly. She start to cry again in silence. Mblaq member also come to the glass window. they cry very sad to see Byunghee like that. lying unconsciousness with many hoses in his body. 

"Unnie... gwencana?' Eunjung come to Soyeon and hold her hand.

"Hyung..." Mir hug Thunder and cry in his shoulder. they still silent becuase Byunghee.

Soyeon feel so dizzy. She try to keep standing still but, her foot feel so weak. and without her realize, she drop in faint. 

"Soyeon Unnie!!" Eunjung, the one who realize first that Soyeon faint try to hold Soyeon before she falls into the flor. Seungho also catch Soyeon and hug her. Everybody come towards Soyeon panic.

"Soyeonnie. wake up. Soyeonnie.." said Seungho.

"Joon, help me carry her." 

Joon and t-ara Manager carry Soyeon body.

"Hyung, let go." said Joon to Seungho who want to carry Soyeon to.

"But, she is my girl friend!"

"I know. But you done enough. You also weak. please, let me and manager hyung do this." said Joon make Seungho release Soyeon and follow them behind.

-----

"Soyeonnie...  here, eat something." said Qri while she try to feeding Soyeon. since she woke up yesterday, she still dont want to eat until now make her look so pale and weak 

"Soyeon unnie... you dont eat anything since yesterday. please unnie... you dont want to make Seungho oppa more concerned and get sick, right?" said Hyomin make Soyeon finally nodd her head and eat the food that Qri feed her.

Not so long, Seungho and Joon come inside Soyeon room. Joon come to Hyomin and take her outside, the rst of the girl also followed them, let Soungho and Soyeon together for a while.

"Gwencana, yeobo?" ask Seungho to Soyeon. She start to cry again. Seungho take Soyeon to his shoulder.

"That night, when he try to catch me and explain everything, i feel so angry so i cant think clearly. I cross street without looking right and left. So, i feel so shock when a bus come closer so i just standing still. Suddenly, i feel someone push me to the side of the road and i bump into the trotoar. before i faint, i can see the man who push me, he is Byunghee." said Soyeon.

"He saved me. He sacrifice himself for me. And before the accident, he told me that he love me. Its all because of me." said Soyeon and hug Seungho while cry harder. Seungho her hair and kiss her head gently.

"Im sorry yeobo. It's not your fault. Its me. I'm the one who asked Byunghee to take care of you when i'm gone. I just want someone beside you when i'm gone. mianhe, Soyeon..."

Soyeon nodd her head.

"Just dont do that again, Seungho... i cant see you or Byunghee suffer because of me."

Seungho release the hug and look at Soyeon eyes.

"Can you be with me, in one day. just be with me. i want to feel the time with you." said Seungho.

"Me too..." Said Soyeon make them smile together. 

to be continued

Finally and finally!!

my internet conection is back and i can continue my next chapter.

this story has two more chapter to be completed..

So, because the long-time-no-update situation,

i will try to complete the two last chapter as soon as posible.

Sorry for the grammar and typo guys.

i hope you like my story.

Need your comment and sub also, guys...

Thank you!!

Love SsongMelody forever <3