I LOVE YOU SOYEON

Love Till You Give it Away

Soyeon POV

Today is T-ara break day before we all go to Japan two days later. So, today i want to spent my time with Seungho before i cant meet him for two weeks. i take my phone and start to call him.

"Yoboseyo, yeobo..." said me when he picked up his call.

"Yoboseyo... how are you yeobo?" 

"Ah.. im fine. today is t-ara break day, as i told you before, the day after tomorrow i will go to Japan. so, can you spent more time for me, yeobo-a?" ask me shyly.

"Off course. I will meet you on the park yeobo." said Seungho before we end the call. i switch off my phone and put it on charge.

Before i get ready, i make some food for us later. i make buchujeon, kimbap and tteokbokki with Hyomin and Jiyeon.

"I envy you unnie! you can have a date with you boyfriend. Me? even Qri unnie envy you." said Jiyeon while eat one slice of kimbap.

"Ani... how about jae bom? or Jinwon? you seems close to that two boys." said me to Jiyeon. she just shook her head and pout her lips. me and Hyomin laugh after see that.

"Ah.. how about Yoo Seungho? have you ever communication with him lately?" ask Hyomin and then Jiyeon moan to her.

"Ya, unnie! Yoo Seungho is just my old friend. i never talk to him after my GOS shooting." said Jiyeon make me and Hyomin laugh harder because see our cute angry maknae face.

"Ah, i need to get ready now. Bye.." said me after finishing my food and hurry to get ready for a date.

But, without i know, Hyomin and Jiyeon take one of the chopstick and let me only bring one. 

"Take this Jiyeon-a. hide it from Soyeon unnie." said Hyomin and take the one of the chopstick.

"Soyeon unnie and Seungho oppa gonna be so romantic today! They gonna feed each other! aaaaahhaaa..." Said Jiyeon and Hyomin while they give high five to each other.

-----

"Gomawo, oppa. Sengho will take me home. so, you dont need to pick me up. Bye." said me to my manager and close the van door.

I walk to the park and wait in the same place where we first come to here. Not so long someone tap my shoulder. I smile and already know who is it.

"Ah... You came?" i said and turn around, but i'm getting confused.

"Byunghee? It's you?" ask me. he smile and nodd his head.

"Why are you here? where is Seungho?" ask me and start searching behind him. his faced look disappointed, but i dont realise that.

"Seungho?" he asked me again.

"Ne.. Is he come with you?" ask me back.

"Ani.. Seungho's mom need to go to his aunt home, so he need to accompany her. he said that you phone is non active. he already try to called you several time, but you didnt pick up. so he told me meet you here. to told you that i he couldnt come." Byunghee explain it to me. i realise that i put my phone into off when it on charge and i dont active it again. i feel disappointed. tomorrow i cant meet him anymore. 

"Should i take you home?" ask him. but i shook my head.

"Ani... You have more time? Because i already cooked some food for today. What a pity if we dont eat it."

Byunghee quite for a moment and make me know that he cant do this with me.

"Ah.. You have another schedule do you? okay, lets go home." before i turn my body, he hold my hand and make me look back to him.

"Ani... can i try you food? i really want to try the food that you cooked. Seungho said it was delicious." said him make me-i dont know why-feel happy and finally we take a place under the big tree. i open the food box and give him a chopstick.

"Uwaah.. Kimbap. my favorite. Can i try this?" ask him enthusiastic.

"Sure. try this. Bytheway, i'm making all this food with Jiyeon and Hyomin too. haha.. so, if its delicious i have to thank them." said me. and he try the kimbap. 

"Its tasty. really.." said him and eat the kimbap more. i gave him the tteokbokkie and the buchujeon. 

"Try this also. but, is it really tasty?" ask me hesitate. he just nodd his head and keep enjoying the food. he also pick the tteokbokkie and eat it also. Because see him eat with voracious, i want to eat the food also. so i search the another chopstick. but... Omo, there's nothing. i remember that i was bought two pair of chopsticks, but, where is the other one? why there's only one chopsticks? Ah... Its surely because that two naughty girl. Hyomin and Jiyeon! i'm gonna smack their bottom if i already at home.

"Wae Soyeonnie? Anything wrong?" ask Byunghee while he still eating. i just smile wryly.

"Ani.. Aniyo."

"Do you not eating?" ask him.

"Hem... actually, i only bought one pair of chopstick. Hyomin and Jiyeon hide the another one. But its okay. You eat the food, Byunghee. I dont eat." said me.

"Aniyo.. Here is it. Use this chopstick. i'm okay." said him while he want to hand over the chopstick to me. I refuse it again.

"Aniyo... use it Byunghee. I'm fine." 

"Okay, so lets we not eat together. I dont want to eat if you not eat with me. how can i let a girl in front of me starving while i enjoying the food by my self?" 

"Ah.. ani.. Okay, give me the food." said me and he pick up the kimbap with the chopstick and try to feed me but suddenly he realise that I am Seungho girlfriend.

"Wae?" ask me pretending not to know the reason.

"Hem... is it okay if i feed you?" ask him. i just smile an dnodd my head. so, he start to feed me and i eat the kimbap from him.

"Its good. heem... i can open my own restaurant. hahaha... Here, let me feed you the buchujeon." i take the chopstick from his hand and cut  the buchujeon and give it to him. He look so quite and his face is so cute. haha.. i've never seen this side of Byunghee before.

My hand already close to his mouth. But, when he open his mouth to eat the food, i immediately eat the buchujeon by my self. and laughing so hard.

"Hahahaha... You are so cute." said me reflects. and when i see his face, it turn red and make him more funny.

We just laugh together and finish our food without knowing something, or someone...

-----

No one POV

He just standing six meters from them and make he can hear everything clearly. Also look everything that just happen with them, when Byunghee feed Soyeon and when Soyeon pranks Byunghee when she wants to feed him. He smile honest and have a heavy sigh. 

But, just like he said. He dont want Soyeon to be alone. So, its nice if Byunghee can be with her like this. It makes him relieved to see someone gonna take care for Soyeon.

Suddenly he cough very hard and spit many blood. So, he stand and leave the park. Before he leave to far, he try to look back and see those two people laughing together. His heart feel very hurt, not just because his illness. but He think its more hurt because seeing those two people look comfort together. But, again he force his head and heart to accept this. because, before he leave Soyeon, he want to see her happy with another person that love her like he do. 

-----

Byunghee POV

Together with Soyeon is my happiness. Laugh with her, sing with her, eat with her, even just sit together and do nothing, as i can breath beside her can make me feel like in heaven. She's so beautifull even without trying to be. She's just beautifull just the way she is. 

I still remember when i first meet her...

"Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Soyeon. Seungho old friend." said her and bow to me in 90 degree. I feel confused, becuse if she is Seungho friend, she is also born in '87. But, why she bow to me in the 90 degree bow?

"Soyeonnie, why do you bow at him with a full bow?" ask Seungho to her. She look at Seungho with a confused face.

"Hem... What's wrong? He is older then me, so i need to..." 

Me and Seungho laugh so hard at her. Make her look more confused.

"He is older than you?" asked Seungho. Soyeon nodd her head glace.

"Hahaha... you wrong! He is younger than you! even younger than me!" said Seungho and he start to laugh again. But, i try to hold my laugh.

"He? He is younger than me? Ya! You are younger than me?! So, youre the one who need to do the bow!" said her with her cute fake-angry face.  

And while i hold my laugh, i bow to her in 90 degree and make her laugh proudly.

"Nice. What a nice dongsaeng. Ya! Yang Seung Ho! Do the same thing like Byunghee-ssi did to me." said her and point her finger in front of Seungho face.

"Me? Ani! I just eleven days younger than you. aniya..." said him make her bulging her eye and make her look more like a doll. And because of that, Seungho finally bow at her and make her laugh even harder. She is very cute. not like a girl who like to do a aegyo, she is just natural silly and witty. make her look so cute and attractive to me.

I just smile remembering those day. The first time that i fall for her. And i still love her until...

"Byunghee-a... are you daydreaming?" ask her and shake my body. I'm back to reality and look at the girl that sit next to me.

"Ani.. i just remember the day that we first met. Do you remember? You bow to me?" ask me teasing her. She pout her lips make she look more cute and doll-like.

"Stop remembering that moment. hahaha... you have to feel ashamed. Because you look older than your age, hairy G.O" said her to me and we laughing together again.

"You know what? When i first met you, i think i'm gonna fall for you."

Suddenly i freeze hearing her statement. My face become red.

"Wae?" ask me again. 

She laughing again before answering my question.

"Ya. When i first meet you, i think i'm gonna fall for you and replace Seungho in my heart. Because in that time, my relationship with Seungho just based on friendship. And that time, he and Gyuri start to keep in touch more than me and him. And also, i want to have a lover that older than me. And you look older than me! And also... you look manly than Seungho. hahaha... Dont tell him about this!" said her funny make my heart feel happy and sad in the same time.

She want to fall for me not just because my look, but also because she want to  find somoeno who can be Seungho replacer.

"But, i was wrong. i still can't replace Seungho in my heart. He still the one that keep my heart until today." her face become sorrow and blue. her eye look teary.

"I just cant imagine what will i do when the time come. When the time he had to leave. Leave and never return. I cant imagine that, even i scared to think that sentence." said her.

"Look at the sky today. its so bright and blue." said her and tilted her head up to see the sky. But i know, its just to hold her tears for not spill. I look at her deeply and i just want to hug her tight and warm and make her smile as usual.

"Ah... i dont want to cry. just like you said, Seungho need me to be strong and fearless. I cant cry anymore. Seungho gonna be happy if i not cry, right  Byunghee? What would he say if he sees me tough like this, Byunghee? What would he..."

"I love you..."

Soyeon directly look at me with a shocked face and i just realise what just i said. She look at me without expresion and i cant even look at her because i feel so scared about her reaction after hear my statement before. Stupid me!

to be continued

Hi my lovely readers! 

This is my new chapter. i hope you'll like it. 

Thanks for keep reading my fanficts until now. 

Sorry for the wrong grammar and typo, guys. kekeke ^^

Free comment and subcribe.

Love SsongMelody forever <3