THE CONFESSION

Love Till You Give it Away

October 5, 2011

Soyeon 25th birthday

"Kyuri Unnie, Hwayoung-ah!! Hurry up! we have to finish this birthday cake before Soyeon Unnie coming home." shout Jiyeon to Kyuri in panic tone.

"Wait a minute, Jiyeon-ah. i need to clean the oven first. you can mix all the ingridients, can you?" said Kyuri to Jiyeon make Jiyeon do all the things that Kyuri said.

"annyeonghaseo" they heard a familiar voice outside the door. 

"they coming! open the door, boram unnie." asked hwayoung to boram. 

Boram open the door and inviting all of MBLAQ member to come in.

"Boram Noona, is Soyeon still outside the dorm for a long time?" asked Seungho to Boram.

"Ne... she still with Hyomin and Eunjung. discuss about our comeback until evening. you can prepare all the thing you need here, and i'm gonna finishing the birthday cake with the girls. nice to hear the news, Seungho. i know, she will happy to hear that." said Boram and left Seungho with all the MBLAQ member in the living room.

"Now, lets us start prepare the decoration as i said to you all before. come one!" Seungho, and all of the MBLAQ member start to  

  -----

"Unnie! as the birthday girl, what do you want from us?" asked Eunjung to Soyeon in the car. they on the way to to dorm. Soyeon just smile and huged Eunjung and Hyomin.

"Aniyo. you all dont need to give me anything. just have a full girls night after your we got married shooting, and your gyebaek shoting. and also many many and many box of pizza is the present for me." said Soyeon.

"Ahhh... Unnie. said it truthfully. we will try to make it happens. or, is your wish its about Seungho oppa?" teassed Hyomin make Soyeon blushing.

"Is he already give you happy birthday wished, soyeon unnie?" Eunjung also teassed her make her fell more blushing.

"Ajigeun. maybe he has a full schedule. but, what is the important thing about that? im just his friend."

"Off course its important. he loved you, isnt he?" teassed eunjung and hyomin.

"Alright, alright! stop it! Seungho is just my best friend. how many times did i told you that?" asked Soyeon shyly.

"Best friend based on love. hahahaha..." Eunjung and hyomin laugh so hard. Soyeon finally cross her hand and act like shes angry.

"Fine! If you two dont stop talking about my relationship with seungho, so, no pizza for you two!" threat Soyeon.

"Ah... unnie dont be like that. we want pizza!!" whined Hyomin.

"So stop talking about seungho and me, araso?" asked Soyeon.

"Ne unnie..." said Hyomin and Eunjung together while hold their laugh.

-----

"annyeonghaseo...." Soyeon knock the dorm door. there is no answer. and the door also locked from the inside. Hyomin and Eunjung go for continue their shoting schedule. so, she's come back home alone. but, as shes know, there be Kyuri and Boram unnie, also Jiyeon and Hwayoung. because they dont have any schedule right now. but, where are they?

Soyeon try to call Kyuri Unnie, but there is no answer, same with Boram and Hwayoung phone. And Jiyeon phone not even active. mean time, this night weather is so cold. se fell freezzing and cold. she try to call Eunjung and Hyomin, but they didnt answer either.

"Ah... where are they? why they not even left a memo, or text me first, if they want to go outside the dorm?"

After thirty minutes waiting the freezzing weather and almost got cold, she decided to go to the nearest cafe from t-ara dorm. 

But, before she want to leave the dorm, something stoped her step. the beautifull lamp in every little tree lights on. also many lamp in the house. she also see the lamp chain that write "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOYEONNIE" in the window. 

she close happily and shocked. she even more shocked when she hear every body voice singing happy birthday song to her.

"Seng il chook ha hamni da~~ Seng il chook ha hamni da~! Sa rang ha nuen soyeonnie....Seng il chook ha hamni da!!"

She cannot hold her tears. when she see all of her t-ara member come out from the dorm and carrying a cake for her. and there also MBLAQ member. holding all the poster writen by them. 

"Happy birthday soyeon noona!!" Mir and Joon yelling make Soyeon laugh.

"Unnie, are you crying? any unnie... dont crying!!" Jiyeon hug Soyeon tighly. and all the member suround her and also give her a hug and take her inside the dorm.

"Noona, our hyungnim can not come, so, he want to call you now." said Thunder and give Soyeon his phone.

"Oh, ne Thunder, kamsahamnida." 

"annyeonghaseo... seungho-ah..." greet Soyeon with her husky voice after crying.

"Ne, soyeon-ah... are you already saw they surprised?" asked Seungho.

"Ne... where are you,now?" asked Soyeon. 

"in dorm. sorry for not coming to your surprised party. i had someting to dealing with. are you really want me to get ther to celebrate you birthday?" teassed Seungho make Soyeon blushing and make another person there feel jelous.

"Any... is just, there is your members and my members, so why dont we celebrate together?" asked Soyeon shyly.

"Araso. just closed your eyes soyeon." said Seungho.

"For what? is there any eggs or powder for me?" asked Soyeon suspicious.

"Noo... just close your eyes. and fell that im there with you." said Seungho.

"Ne... i already close my eyes." soyeon lied.

"I know you dont, soyeon. just close your eyes. and think about me. oke."

"How do you know?"

"Just close your eyes, soyeon."

Finally, Soyeon close her eyes and think about Seungho.

For a moment, Soyeon can fell something. her heart was beaten so hard just because shes thinking about Seungho.

"Now, you can open your eyes."

"SURPRISED!!!!!" anyone in there yelling out loud make Soyeon shocked. she even more shocked for know that Seungho already standing in front of her with a big red rose flower bouquet.

"Happy birthday soyeon." said Seungho. all of them teassed Soyeon and Seungho. until Seungho grab her hand softly.

"Actualy, its all my plan. we're preparing all of this when you go out with Eunjung and Hyomin. and when you waiting on the outside, Eunjung and Hyomin come to the dorm from the back door. and when i said im in dorm, its actualy your dorm. and why i didnt call or text you to give a birthday whisses? because i want to say it in person.Happy birthday Soyeon.... Saranghae..."

"AAAAAAAAA!!!!" all the person there scream with a happy feeling. they all so happy to hear the confession from Seungho.

"From our 9 years of friendship, i already in love with you. but, i cant say it before because im so shy. but, now we all already mature, soo, i want to say it to you in front of our dongsaeng. i hope you fell the same way with me. and i hope you can accept me to be your boyfriend, soyeonnie..."

"AWWW unnie!!! i feel so jelous." said Jiyeon.

"Come on soyeonnie, accept him." said Boram.

"Yes Noona! accept him!!" Mir and Thunder also said that.

"Ne Soyeon, accept Seungho." said byunghee.

And finally...

Soyeon nodding her head with a shyly smile and a blushing face make every body scream happily. dan Seungho hug her tightly.

the 9 years unspoken love finaly have the end. they finally end up together. in a real relationship. based on love....

 

 

to be continued

Finally i post my first chapter. is not the end, but its just the begining.

sory for many mistake grammar and line. my english is not that good... kekeke... ^^

love ssongmelody for ever!!