Sooyeon

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

"Taeyeon, Don't think that by saying 'sorry', it will solve everything, because it doesn't." said Tiffany honestly. She removed Taeyeon's hands away from her waist and sighs. 

 

Taeyeon bit her lip and felt disappointed that Tiffany called her with 'Taeyeon' instead of 'Taetae'.

 

"I think you should go.." 

 

Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

"I don't want to."

 

"Tae... please..." Tiffany's voice was soft and calm.

 

Taeyeon gives up.

 

"Fine. But, I'm coming back tomorrow." she replies.

 

Tiffany sighs. Why can't Taeyeon understand that she wants to be left alone?

 

"Okay."

 

Then Taeyeon takes her leave and exits the door.

 

Tiffany waits until Taeyeon closed the door before she pulls out her passport from her coat and looks at it.

 

"But.. that's if I'm still going to be here by then.. I told you that I was leaving, have I not? I wasn't lying Taetae.. this is goodbye... I don't like getting hurt over and over again because of the same reason.. Just let me go.. If you love her, then just set me free.." Tiffany said to herself before shoving the passport back into her pocket and layed herself onto her couch.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

"What do you mean? She couldn't have left!" Taeyeon yelled angrily at Hyoyeon. Her hands clenched on the latter's shirt.

 

Yuri pushed the angry girl off her friend and glared at her.

 

"Don't get angry at Hyo! This is all your fault! She left us because of you!" Yuri was twice as mad. She and Tiffany have been best  of friends since primary school. "If only she didn't meet you! She wouldn't have fallen for a big jerk like you then experience all of the pain you left her! Then she wouldn't have left us!" Yuri shouted at the teary girl.

 

The whole classroom was tense. The other students just watched the scene from their seats. No one wanted to say anything. The teacher was going to say something and stop this argument but a blond, angry student of his reacted first and stood up from her seat. She glared at Yuri making Yuri flinch a bit before walking over to Taeyeon and patting her shoulders.

 

"You okay, Taengoo?" she asked, sweetly.

 

Taeyeon didn't dare say anything as both Hyoyeon and Yuri scoffed.

 

"Congratulations, you got rid of our friend and now you can go and enjoy your time with your new girlfriend." Yuri was pissed.

 

Hyoyeon just shook her head at Taeyeon then looked at Jessica and smirked.

 

"She's gorgeous. Now I understand why you chose her over Miyoung-shi." she bitterly stated.

 

Jessica's glare soften as she recognized that name.

 

Miyoung-shi?? That name sounds familiar...

 

"I...." Taeyeon couldn't find any words come out of . 

 

"Can't say anything, eh? Well, screw you, Kim Taeyeon!" 

 

"Hey, just so you know. We were a couple before I left California.. but we promised to get back together once I return.. but I never heard of this Miyoung girl.. Is she your girlfriend Taengoo?" Jessica turned to Taeyeon and asked.

 

Yuri scoffed.

 

"Actually, she's now Taeyeon's ex- girlfriend."

 

Jessica sighed and watched Taeyeon walk out of the classroom.

 

"I want Tiffany back!" Hyoyeon hugged Yuri.

 

"Me too. She won't even answer my calls." Yuri wipes her tears.

 

"Um.. I guess class is over for today. Everyone, just go home." The teacher says.

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

*Present time*

 

Tiffany sat in her private jet that was going to Seoul.

 

She was starting to get curious at what she was viewing on the screen on her laptop. 

 

It was a video of her two best friends, Yuri and Hyoyeon, winning a dance awards for the best dancers.

 

"I never knew these two danced." she said to herself, feeling quite impressed. 

 

At least there's one good thing about going back to Korea.. 

 

She finally gets to meet her two friends after all of these years.

 

 

------------

 

 

*Tiffany's POV*

 

My jet landed at the airport.

 

I rolled my luggages out of the jet and into the airport.

 

It was pretty noisy. 

 

I actually didn't expect to leave Japan so soon..

 

I wore a hoodie, with my skinny jeans and a pair of black converse and my sunglasses.

 

I walked cooly, making my way to the exit when...

 

*Bam*

 

Someone ran into me and we both feel.

 

My glasses fell off and cracks when it reached the ground.

 

My jaw dropped. My glasses!! Those were very expensive.. *pout*

 

The stranger who bumped into me looked at me in shock and worry.

 

"I'm sorry.. are you alright?" she asked me.

 

My whole body went numb as I recognized that cold, yet sweet voice.

 

"J...Jessica..." I whispered and she stared at me blankly.

 

---------------------

 

 

*Jessica's POV*

 

"J..Jessica..." she whispered.

 

I could hear the sound of sadness..

 

But who is she? She looks familiar..

 

"Um.. who are you?" I asked, giving her a hand.

 

We both stood up.

 

Then she scoffed.

 

"Of course you don't remember me. I'm Tiffany Hwang. Remember? The annoying girl who you called annoying.. " She bitterly stated.

 

Tiffany Hwang? Wait. Tiffany as in Miyoung? No wonder she looks mad.. because I'm the reason why she and Taengoo broke up.

 

I sighed.

 

"Look. Tiffany.. I don't want to start anything with you right now. I know you're still mad but let me tell you this.. Me and her are no more than friends only.." I told her.

 

She nods.

 

I got to be honest. She's adorable.

 

"And besides.. I don't want to start a fight with my own sister." 

 

She looked at me confused.

 

I sighed once more. How dense is she?

 

"Miyoung, I'm Sooyeon.. as in Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Don't tell me you forgot who I am." I scoffed.

 

She shook her head.

 

"No.. I remember now.." She said flatly. "This makes me hate you more.. no wonder Taetae loves you.. everything about you is perfect." She said softly. "Even daddy loved you more... I.. got to go.." She grabbed her stuff and ran out of the airport. 

 

Dad loved me more? That's partly true but dad also loved you Miyoung! 

 

Miyoung and I are half blooded sister. Dad had an affair on my mother with another woman after I was born. He left our family for his new family but that didn't mean that he doesn't visit me. Me and Miyoung used to play together whenever she comes over when we were toddlers but that was before. When I found out that dad was dead. I cried and blamed Miyoung even though I love her and when I saw Tiffany at school, I never knew she was Miyoung until she ran away because I, her older sister stole her girlfriend. I didn't know.. Not until they told me.. Taeyeon was mine first but then she was Tiffany's and I should have never broke them apart.. 

 

 

----------------------------

 

"She's Sooyeon? I can't believe it..." Tiffany wipe her tears and smiled.

 

"At least now I know that Taeyeon's in good hands... Sooyeon will never hurt her.." 

 

(Tiffany!! Jessica said that she and Taeyeon are just friends :( Weren't you listening??)

 

 

------------------

 

 "Where were you Sica?" Yuri asked.

 

Jessica smiled before hugging the taller woman.

 

"I was in the restroom, Yul.." 

 

Yuri sighs.

 

"But you were gone for a long time!" 

 

Jessica chuckled then pecks her girlfriend's lips.

 

"Stop whinning!" She stuck her tongue out and ran.

 

"Yah!" Yuri blushed and runs after her girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon watched silently from the side with the maknaes, Yoona and Seohyun.

 

"Why are the unnies always like this?" Seohyun asked.

 

Yoona shrugs and continued to eat her sandwich.

 

Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

"It's because they're in love." she answers.

 

"Oh.."

 

Upon hearing the word 'love', Taeyeon looks down at her lap where she held her phone.

 

She smiled sadly, looking at her wallpaper.

 

It was a picture of her and Tiffany back in highschool.

 

"I miss you.." a tear dripped onto the phone.

 

 

 

TBC