Memories...

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

I, Tiffany Hwang sat at my desk in my office. I'm the youngest CEO to Hwang Cooperation. (I'll explain what I do later.) Anyways, today is like every other day. I sit here and think about 'her'. 

 

It has past almost 3 years since I've left. She loved her. No she loves her. She'll never love me.. ever..

 

I sighed again thinking about how much I hate her.. how much I. still love her even though she hurted me a bunch of times in the past. But that was the past, way back during the end of our senior year in highschool. I'm currently 21 and I'm currently living in Japan by myself. When I chose to leave, I told no one. Not even my closest friends knew where I left to. I have no family. My mom and dad got into an accident 7 and a half year ago and so I'm on my own..

 

Everything is unfair.. my life is unfair..

 

 

------------------------

 

 

"Miss, you can't go in there!" The doctor tried to stop me from entering the room but it was too late. There in the room, I saw them lying there lifeless. 

 

Mom... dad.. why??

 

My tears began to run down my face as I broke down in that room.

 

My parents died. They were involved with an accident that shouldn't had happened.

 

The doctors told me that it would be best if I went home and came back the following day.

 

 

 

I clenched my fist as I remember this.. It was partly my fault why they died.. I was stubborn back then and never listened and they had to come and rescue me, their only child. This lead them to death. It was because of me.. 

 

 

Daddy pushed the crazy men off of me. He hugged me and told me that everything was going to be alright. But then I saw the man pull out a knife but my dad didn't see because he had his back facing the crazy man.

 

I panic and tried to react by pushing daddy out of the way, but mom got there first and took the stabbing for the both of us.

 

My first tear in a long time.

 

Blood filled the entire spot.

 

My father screamed and rushed to my mother, hugging her lifeless body. I knew that she has passed on..

 

The man charged for my father.

 

I screamed.

 

"Daddy!!" 

 

Daddy turned around and he, too, was stabbed in the chest. Blood gushed out from the wound and his mouth.

 

I covered my mouth and cried, also scared. 

 

But luckily, 2 police came and shot the man. I only wished that they would of gotten here earlier then I wouldn't be alone..

 

 

 

"What are you thinking about?" I snapped out of my thought and saw Sunny in front of my desk.

 

I coughed and stared at the pen in my hands.

 

"Just thinking about how exciting the trip to Korea's gonna be." I lied. Hell no. Why would I want to go back to that country? It reminds me of her...

 

"Fany-ah...I'm sorry.." Taeyeon frowned at me.

 

"You don't sound excited." said Sunny.

 

Damn. If only she was Sooyoung. 

 

"Haha.. I'm just tired." I tell her.

 

"You should go home then.."

 

"I should. You're in charge then." I told her and left.

 

 

"But I'm scared Yuri.. what if she rejects me?" 

 

"Fany! Come on! She won't, trust me!"

 

I trust you Yuri..

 

"I told you buddy. She likes you, too!" Yuri smiles at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon blushed and held my hand.

 

"Stop teasing her, Yul." I told her.

 

I still remember how her hands felt like.

 

During P.E. I fell and sprained my ankle. Taeyeon helped me go to the nurse's office.

 

I ended up tripping and fell on top of her.

 

Our faces inches away. Our body moved on its own and we ended up kissing. 

 

My frist kiss..

 

"Guys, where's Taetae?"

 

"Oh.. I think I saw her with that new transfer student." Hyoyeon tells me.

 

"The blond one?"

 

Yuri nods. 

 

"She's so beautiful.. I think I'm in love." Yuri was totally falling for the new girl.

 

"But.." Yuri starts.

 

"But?" 

 

Yuri sighs.

 

"I think Taeyeon also likes her.."

 

I frowned.

 

"But I'm her girlfriend." 

 

"Fany.. She never told you those three words.. She doesn't love you. I have seen the way she looked at Jessica. She's in love with the chick." Hyoyeon said like she knows everything. Yuri agreed with her.

 

Of course Hyoyeon knew everything..

 

And I should've believed her. Then I could've ended it with Taeyeon before I fell more deeply for her and end up hurting.

 

Behind the gym, Taetae had Jessica against the wall. Their lips locked, both panting and hands roaming eachother's body.

 

Everything I witness, I did not want to believe...

 

Yuri pulled me into a hug.

 

"Shh.. it's going to be alright, Fany.. I'm here for you buddy." She whispered. I hugged her back and buried my face into her shoulder and cried.

 

"Why is it so painful? Why did she do this to me? She lied to me!" I whispered.

 

Even though she didn't look like it, Yuri was also hurt because she loves Jessica.

 

"Let's just go home.. We'll talk to them tomorrow." She lead me to her car.

 

 

I leaned against the wall in my bedroom and screamed, feeling frustrated with my own thoughts.

 

"Taetae... If only you know how much you've torn me apart."

 

 

 

-------------------

 

The first chapter is done :) Yes, the girl that Taeyeon loves is Jessica. :( Poor Tiffany. Don't worry. Tiffany's our main star in this fanfic. Yay.  Most of the scene in this chapters were Tiffany's flashbacks so you're not confused right? Next Chapter will have more flashbacks and maybe a scene of Taeyeon's current life without Tiffany.