Into my heart

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

Taeyeon sat on a chair besides the bar table and watched her friends have fun at the party. As much as she should be having fun right now, she wasn't because the person who she wanted to have fun with was dancing with someone else. Her hands were on the other girl's waist and the other girl had her arms around her neck. They were both smiling brightly and laughing and Taeyeon felt crushed. 

 

"Hey, why aren't you having fun?" A voice asked from behind. She saw that it was the bartender. Sunny was her name.

 

"You wouldn't understand.." Taeyeon says and takes a sip of the wine.

 

"Why wouldn't I? It's clear to me that a very special someone is with someone else and here you are, alone."

 

"Gee, thanks for telling me the obvious." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

Sunny chuckled.

 

"Why don't you go and get her back?"

 

"I wish it can be that easy." Taeyeon took another sip.

 

Sunny raised a brow.

 

"Is that your 4th glass?" she asked.

 

Taeyeon sighed.

 

"Maybe it is. Why would you care?" 

 

"Taeyeon, we're friends and we both know that you can't handle to much alcohol in your system." Sunny says, concern.

 

Taeyeon laughed.

 

"Hahaha!! You're so funny Soonkyu! Seriously!" Sunny rolls her eyes at the drunktard then at Tiffany who finished her dancing with Seohyun.

 

Tiffany held Seohyun's hands and brought her over to the bar where Taeyeon and Sunny were.

 

"Hi." She smiles.

 

Taeyeon didn't say anything and kept quiet.

 

"Hi Fany!" Sunny loudly greeted.

 

"May I have a glass of water?" Fany asked.

 

"You don't drink anymore?" 

 

"Not today." Tiffany smiled at Seohyun and Seohyun blushed making Taeyeon roll her eyes. Sunny noticed and chuckles.

 

"Who's this Fany?"

 

Tiffany was about to answer when Seohyun cuts in.

 

"I'm Seohyun, her..."

 

"Hyunnie!!" Yoona came behind her and hugged her.

 

Sunny rasied a brow.

 

"and you are?"

 

Yoona blushed and lets go.

 

"This is Yoona, my girlfriend." Seohyun intoduced.

 

Tiffany noticed the pairs of eyes questioning her.

 

"I'll explain everything later." She mouthed to Sunny.

 

"Anyways, Why don't you two go have fun?" 

 

"Unnie, you sure?" Seohyun asked.

 

Tiffany nods and pushed the two lovebirds to the dance floor and takes a seat besides Taeyeon.

 

"I'll see you two later." Sunny excused herself to let the two have some time alone.

 

"Hi Taeyeon." Tiffany smiles.

 

Taeyeon felt herself blushing.

 

"Hi Tiffany.."

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

"Can we start over and be friends again?" Tiffany asked. 

 

Taeyeon nods.

 

"Really?" Tiffany questions.

 

Taeyeon nods again.

 

"Really really?" 

 

Taeyeon nods the 3rd time.

 

Tiffany grew tired of Taeyeon's nods.

 

"Why can't you talk to me now?" Tiffany bit her lip.

 

Taeyeon looks away from Tiffany's gaze.

 

"Tae... If it helps. I forgave you.." Tiffany whispers.

 

Taeyeon still didn't look at her.

 

Getting impatient of Taeyeon's act, Tiffany grabs Taeyeon's face and makes her look at her.

 

Taeyeon felt herself blushing when she saw how close Tiffany's face was.

 

"Talk to me Tae.." 

 

"Fany..."

 

"Why do you keep on hurting me?" Tiffany mumbles.

 

"I'm sorry.." Taeyeon says.

 

"I don't get you, Taeyeon." said Tiffany.

 

"No one does."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because... they just don't." Taeyeon answers.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

A few minutes later..

 

"I don't get you either." Taeyeon spoke as she watched Tiffany take a sip of her wine.

 

"Huh?"

 

"I thought you said that you weren't going to drink tonight."

 

"I changed my mind." 

 

Tiffany puts the glass down onto the table and smiles at Taeyeon.

 

"Why do you look so beautiful tonight Taeyeon-nah?" she whispers as she touches the girl's face.

 

Taeyeon bit her lip.

 

"Fany.."

 

"Why do you keep on making me love you?" Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes when she felt Tiffany lean her face closer to hers.

 

"Why do I keep letting you into my heart when you never let me into yours?" Tiffany frowns.

 

"Fany...I.."

 

"I love you so much, Taetae." Tiffany past out. Her head on Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

Taeyeon held Tiffany.

 

"I'm sorry Fany..but I also let you into my heart a long time ago. you just didn't know, yet." Taeyeon smiles and looks at Tiffany's pouty facial expression.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

"Seobang, should we help Taengoo take Tiff home?" Jessica asked as she leans her head on Yuri shoulders.

 

The two of them continued to slow dance.

 

"No."

 

"Why not?"

 

"I think that Taeyeon can handle taking Fany home herself." Yuri smiles as she watched Taeyeon struggle to carry Tiffany to the entrance. "What?" she saw Jessica glare at her.

 

Jessica sighed.

 

"You're evil Kwon. But I still love you anyways." Jessica smiles and gives Yuri a kiss on the cheeks.

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

I'm sorry for this short and boring update. Anyways, the end of seofany is in the next chapter. :)