Left again

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

These couple of days has gone by smoothly. 

 

Tiffany was trying to find a new assistant to replace Sunny since Sunny isn't with her in Korea.

 

After going through alot of files on the best candidates to fit the role but none of them seem to have any affect on her. They weren't like Sunny. Sunny was like a mother to her. These others that she interviewed either seemed to arrogant or stuck-up. Some seemed to be shy.. They didn't have the feel that she was looking for.

 

But something was bothering her..

 

and it's not Taeyeon this time.. 

 

"I'm Sooyeon, as in Jessica Jung Sooyeon.." she remembered Jessica saying.

 

This somehow had an affect on her..

 

Her older sister has always been Jessica, the girl who she has envy for a long time. The sister who has captured the love of her life's heart. 

 

"I don't know if I should be happy or not that you're my Sooyeon, Jessica.." Tiffany sighed once more before someone opened up the office door again.

 

"Miss. Hwang, the family demanded that you're to be there now." Said a staff member.

 

"Tell them, I'll be there." she replied and watched the man nod and walk back out, holding the phone to his ear.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood. She heard that there's a new building built besides Jessica's family's builing,

 

She was actually going to go visit Jessica and Yuri there.

 

But as Taeyeon got there, that's when she saw her..

 

She was wearing a pick hoodie, with light blue skinny jeans and a pair of pink sneakers. Her hair has been changed to black as well, curly. 

 

Why was she seeing Tiffany here?

 

 

-------------------

 

 

*Taeyeon's POV*

 

I lost my breath..

 

I see her..

 

She stood a couple of feet away from me. 

 

Everything about her changed.

 

Her features..

 

She was beautiful..

 

But as our eyes met, I saw the pain in them..

 

I realized that it's my fault.

 

I regret hurting her..

 

I miss her so much..

 

"Fany-ah..." I whispered.

 

She turned around and left me again..

 

Leaving me hurting.. 

 

but I deserved it.. I hurted her much more than she has to me..

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

*Tiffany's POV*

 

I was going to meet the Seo family but as I stepped out of the huge, luxurious building, something caught my eyes.

 

I was shocked.

 

After all of these years of not seeing her, I saw her. She's right in front of me..

 

She looked right into my eyes and saw how hurt I was..

 

I don't know what to do..

 

We stared at eachother for at least a minute.

 

She managed to say my name.

 

"Fany-ah.." she whispered.

 

I closed my eyes and took a breath. 

 

I turned around and pretend to ignore it like I didn't care anymore and walked away.

 

I left her again...

 

I don't want to wait to hear what she has to say to me..

 

 

------------------------

 

 

*Taeyeon's POV*

 

I was on Jessica' couch on her office.

 

Jessica sat on her chair as she watched me cry and cry.

 

Tiffany left me again!

 

She left me!

 

I don't know what to do anymore..

 

I just wished to speak to her and tell her that she means alot to me but I don't have a chance to do so!

 

Jessica watched me silently before Yuri and Hyoyeon came in.

 

"Don't ask. She just came in here and started to cry." I heard Sica tell them.

 

They replied with an "oh".

 

"... She... left *sniff* me.. again..." I said in between my sobs.

 

Jessica raised a brow and the two raised a brow.

 

"...I saw her... Tiffany.. *sniff*.. left me *sniff* again.." I cried.

 

I want my tears to stop but I just kept on crying.

 

"You saw her..?" Jessica whispered.

 

I looked up and saw them all shock and staring at me.

 

I nodded.

 

Yuri looked away when she saw how Jessica looked at me.

 

Yuri.. I hope you know that Jessica is over me already. She loves you!

 

I want to tell her this but I had my own problems.

 

"Where?" Hyoyeon asked. I could tell that she wanted her best friend back.

 

"She came out of the new building.." 

 

"Do you think she'll come back?" Jessica asked.

 

We were shocked.

 

Why does it sound like Jessica wanted Tiffany to come back? As far as we knew, Jessica has always thought of Tiffany as a burden and somewhat hated her. Well she never did say that but we assumed.

 

"Why? Do you want her to come back?" Yuri asked.

 

Jessica coughed.

 

"I'm just asking.. gosh.. " she muttered.

 

"Why does it seem like you want her to come back? Didn't you dislike her for being close to Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon asked for me and Yuri.

 

Jessica looked down.

 

"I never said that I dislike her.." she whispered before walking into the bathroom.

 

Now that made us all curious.

 

Jessica doesn't dislike Fany and she wants to know if Tiffany's going to return. Why??