Totoro!

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

After 2 weeks, Taeyeon thought that this was the perfect time to ask Tiffany to be her girlfriend 'again'. She even planned everything out with some help from Yuri and Jessica. Taeyeon was heading over to Tiffany's when she bumps into someone. The person spilled his coffee and Taeyeon felt bad so she apologized and even offered to pay him back. The man chuckles. He wasn't mad. Instead, he had some interests in Taeyeon when he checked her out and asked her if she was free to go on a date with him. Taeyeon told him that she was busy. He was disappointed.

 

Taeyeon continued her journey to Tiffany's house.

 

When she reached her destination, she found the doors locked. Luckily, she knew where Tiffany hid the spare key. She unlocks the door and walks in.

 

She made sure to close the door after entering.

 

"Fany!"

 

She calls out.

 

"I'm in the room, Taetae!" Tiffany yells from her room.

 

Taeyeon walks to Tiffany's room.

 

"What are you looking for?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany was obviously looking for something.

 

"Taetae, can you help me? Totoro is missing again!" Tiffany said childishly. This was the 2nd time that she had lost the pushie. Even though she's twenty-one years old, she still loves her totoro. :)

 

"Again? How the hell did you lose him?" asked Taeyeon. Yes, totoro is a male but only because Tiffany says so.

 

"I don't know how I lost it, but Princess totoro is going to be sad if I don't find prince totoro!" Tiffany pouts cutely.

 

Taeyeon walks behind Tiffany and hugs her.

 

"Let's just find him later. Right now, You are going on a date with me." said Taeyeon, slyly.

 

"Maybe some other time, Tae. I'm busy right now." Tiffany said.

 

"So you're not going on a date with me?"

 

"Just not right now. I'm looking for totoro."

 

"But you could just look for him later!" said Taeyeon.

 

"Wait! Aha! I found him!" said Tiffany happily. She pulls Prince totoro out from under her pile of clothes that was on the ground and hugs it.

 

Taeyoen looks on in jealousy.

 

Tiffany chose totoro over her.

 

"So, he's more important than me?" Taeyeon pouts.

 

Tiffany grins and nods.

 

"I'm leaving." said Taeyeon, actually going to leave.

 

"Wait!"

 

Taeyoen turns around and looks at Tiffany who was looking like she was going to cry.

 

"I..."

 

"Fany?"

 

"I lost Princess totoro!!! Taetae! How is that even possible? She was just here!" Tiffany cries, pointing at the spot where she had last seen Princess totoro.

 

Taeyeon rolls her eyes.

 

"I'm leaving, Fany."

 

"Tae--"

 

"Bye Fany! Call me when you find it. We still have a date so I'll be waiting for you at the usual place!" said Taeyeon before leaving Tiffany sad.

 

I swear that Princess totoro was right here before I went to look for Prince totoro. - Tiffany

 

 

**

 

 

Taeyeon was sitting on the swings at the park holding something big and soft.

 

She glares down at the poor toy.

 

"This is your fault why Fany won't go on a date with me!" Taeyeon growls at Princess totoro.

 

Taeyeon hates totoro. She actually hates all of the totoros because FAny loves them more than her. She's jealous.

 

The totoro plushie kept on smiling.

 

"And you keep on smiling! You feel happy that she's not going on a date with me?" Taeyeon asked the toy. Like it is real Tae! Why are you talking to a toy?

 

The totoro just keeps smiling.

 

Taeyeon hates the smile.

 

Wait, rewind that. She loves the smile because totoro reminds her of Tiffany and her smiles.

 

"Or do you think that she's going to come on a date with me later? Is that why you are smiling?"

 

Taeyoen's smiles widely as she hugs the plushie.

 

"Yahoo!!! Fany's gonna go on a date with me!"

 

She threw totoro up in the sky and caught it.

 

 

**

 

 

"Jessi~ I can't find princess totoro anywhere~" Tiffany whines to her sister. Jessica came over but she doesn't live there.

 

Jessica covers her ears.

 

"I'm trying to sleep! Go look some more!"

 

"I looked for hours, Jess!"

 

"Just leave me alone! I'm sleepy!"

 

"Jessica!"

 

"What?!!"

 

"I found princess totoro. She was on the kitchen table. Hehe."

 

How the hell does a plushie that was on the bed end up in the kitchen? - Jessica.

 

"Tiff! How the hell does a plushy that was on your bed, in your room, end up on the table in the kitchen?" Jessica asked.

 

Tiffany blinks, now processing everything.

 

She lets go of the toy and runs.

 

"Totoro is haunted!! She's possessed!!" She screams and runs to her room.

 

"Tiff!! Stop being so immature!!"

 

Jessica stares at the totoro that was on the ground.

 

"Someone must have took you and brought you back without us knowing."

 

And I know who that someone is... - Jessica

 

 

 

A/N: Please leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe :)