If only..

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

Tiffany's POV

 

Jessica and I ate silently throughout the whole 20 minutes until she spoke up again.

 

"I'm sorry..." she said softly.

 

I smiled at her and shook my head.

 

"Don't be.. it's not your fault. I was never perfect from the beginning." 

 

"And I am?" She looked pissed.

 

Okay, is this girl bipolar or something? First she's happy, then shy, then very caring and suddenly, now she's mad? WTH. 

 

"Why do you sound so upset?" I mumbled.

 

"I'm not upset!" she yelled at me.

 

She's so upset.. *sighs*

 

"Jess, can you please lower your volume.. people are staring." I said.

 

She scoffed.

 

"So what? You're louder than me from what I remembered!" She said loudly again.

 

I sighed. It's true that I'm loud but still! People are staring!

 

"Let's talk about this once we get into my car. I'll go pay for the bills." I told her and stood up. She took my keys that I gave her and went out first as I went to the cashier to pay for our meals.

 

After I did that, I went out to my car to find Jessica sitting in the passenger seat. I entered the drivers seat and sat down before starting my car.

 

"You're also perfect.." she whispers.

 

I looked at her and she looked back. No words spoken between us. It was getting dark, too.

 

"No, I was never perfect.. that's why daddy died." 

 

She wiped my tears with her thumb.

 

"Shh... Miyoung, don't say that." 

 

"But it's true.. look at you Sooyeon. You're everything that anyone would want." 

 

"And no one wants you? Please, she or he would be so lucky to have you." she tells me. "You're not seeing anyone right?" she asked.

 

"I'm engaged." I said.

 

She didn't look so happy.

 

"To who?"

 

I gulped.

 

"Seo.. Juhyun.." I saw Jessica sigh.

 

"I guess you really did move on from Taengoo." 

 

"I had to, she has you." I never moved on.

 

"Idiot!" She gave me a slap. "I told you! We're not together!" 

 

"Huh? What?" I rubbed my sore arm.

 

"Listen next time!" She gave me a glare.

 

"O..kay.."

 

What? They're not together.. then I'm so screwed! I need to cancel the engagement and get Taetae back! But she doesn't want me.. so why should I cancel the engagement?

 

If Jessica's not with Taeyeon then who's she engaged to? There's a ring on her finger..

 

"Sooyeon, who are you engaged to?" I asked and start to drive my car out of the parking lot and to the main street.

 

"Oh.. I'm together with Yuri." She smiled warmly.

 

Oh.. I see.. wait, did she just say Yuri? The Yuri! Kwon Yuri?

 

"Yuri, as in Kwon Yuri?" She nods.

 

No freakin way..

 

I'm gonna kill her once I see her! How come she never told me? Oh right, She couldn't contact me.. Anyways, I'm still gonna give her a piece of my mind..

 

"Can you take me home?" she yawned.

 

I yawned as well.

 

"Sure.. where do you live?" I asked, my eyes still on the road.

 

"Just follow this road, I tell you to stop when we get to my house." she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

 

I sighed.

 

How can she tell me which of these houses is hers if she's already sleeping..? I guess I'll just take her back to my place..

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

When I woke up, I screamed and started to attack the figure that was sleeping on my right.

 

"Ouch! Stop! God! Stop hitting my face with the damn pillow!" She screamed.

 

"Where am I? I thought I told you to take me home!" I glared at her.

 

Her eyes were half closed.

 

"I was going to but you fell asleep so I took you here to my place." she yawned and rubbed her eyes cutely.

 

I layed back down and pulled the covers over my body.

 

"Thankyou.." 

 

She nods.

 

"I'll just take you home in the morning." She yawned again.

 

"I'll just call Yuri to pick me up." I tell her.

 

She nods, her eyes closed.

 

I sighed and snuggled up against her.

 

"I can't sleep without snuggling." I gave an excuse.

 

It wasn't a lie. As far as I remembered, I used to always snuggled up close to Krystal and she'll complain. How I miss those days.. 

 

Tiffany didn't say anything and went straight to sleep.

 

I lifted her arm and put it over my shoulders and cuddled in against her and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

The next morning, a silver car drove into the parking lot of the huge pink house. Two girls came out of it and made their way towards the front door. One of them were taller than the other.

 

"You sure this is the house?" 

 

"Yes, this is the only pink house around this neighborhood."

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

*Ding Dong*

 

"Sooyeon, can you get the door?" 

 

Jessica sighed before putting the t.v. remote down onto the sofa and getting up. She makes her way to the door and opens it.

 

"Oh.. it's just you guys." She said boredly.

 

"Yah! Is that what you're supposed to say to your girlfriend?" Yuri teased.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. 

 

"More like fiance." she mumbled.

 

Jessica smiled and hugged the two.

 

"Morning! Happy?" 

 

"Very." Yuri grins.

 

"Sooyeon, who's at the door?" A bubbly voice was heard from the kitchen.

 

Taeyeon felt her heart beat faster.

 

Is this possibly her house? she thought.

 

Before Jessica could answer back, Tiffany walked towards them with a blank expression. 

 

She obviously did not expect to see Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon..."

 

"Hi.. Tippany.." Taeyeon greeted awkwardly.

 

Jessica and Yuri noticed the awkwardness between the two.

 

Jessica pulls away from Yuri and hugs Tiffany.

 

Yuri frowns.

 

"Miyoung, can't you give your guest a welcoming greeting or smile?" Jessica pouts.

 

Tiffany sighs.

 

"Sooyeon..."

 

"Please??"

 

Yuri's eyes twitched. How can Jessica act cute in front of Tiffany but not her? 

 

"Ehem." She coughed.

 

Jessica looked at her.

 

"What Seobang?"

 

"Why are you hugging Tiffany?" she asked, jealous.

 

Jessica grins.

 

"Why? Jealous? She's my sister!" Jessica clung onto Tiffany.

 

Yuri found it amusing. Back in highschool, these two never liked eachother and here they were hugging, and sisters?

 

"Half blooded actually." Tiffany corrected.

 

"So? You're still mine Miyoungie~" Jessica cutely states.

 

Tiffany sighs but her eyes were still fixed on Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon's so gorgeous.. but she'll never be mine...

 

Taeyeon, too, was looking back at Tiffany.

 

You're so beautiful.. if only I wasn't stupid, then you'd still be mine...

 

 

 

TBC