Break up and letting go (New update: Nov. 12th, 2016)

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

When they heard that Jessica was awake, Tiffany and Krystal rushed back to the hospital with take out food and they all spent time catching up. Of course two of them were heartbroken to discover that they're been betrayed by someone they love.

Tiffany went home around 7 pm and began to pack her things into her luggage. After she was done packing most of her things that were important, she wrote a letter and left it on the bed. She placed the keys to the apartment on the bed next to the letter as well before she took a breath and leaves the apartment that she shared with Taeyeon.

This was her leaving Taeyeon and leaving her love behind. 

She will always love Taeyeon, but this was the second time Taeyeon betrayed her and her heart couldn't take it anymore.

She ended up in front of a hotel and checked in to a room.

Once inside the room, she slumped onto the bed and sighed.

"Why can't I ever be happy?" she asked herself.

 

**

 

After Taeyeon arrived home from her date with Wooyoung, she walked into the room expecting to see Tiffany waiting for her or asleep, but Tiffany was doing neither.

When she found the letter along with two pairs of keys on the bed and the room half empty, she knew that Tiffany left her and her heart clenched in pain and regret and guilt for betraying her love.

Her shaky hands picked up the letter and she read it.

Dear Taeyeon,

I'm leaving and I'm finally letting you go the second time again...

I saw you with a man today and you betrayed me by lying to me all of this time. I don't know for how long this has been going on, but I can't take your lies anymore. 

This is me finally saying that we're over and I'm setting you free.

I know that I probably would never love anyone like how I love you but maybe I'll find love again someday.

You're my first everything... but you won't be my last.

I love you, but this is goodbye.

I'm sorry...

Tiffany

Taeyeon knew that Tiffany was crying when she wrote this letter becaquse there's tear marks on the paper and began to cry herself as she clenched the paper in her hands and dropped to her knees.

It was over and she lost her again.

She knew it was her fault for being a coward and for being selfish. 

While she was out having fun with a man who's supposedly her fiance, she was cheating on her best friend and girlfriend.

She fears that this may be the last time she will see her again and that she's lost her forever.

"Oh god.... what have I done?" she asked herself as her voice cracks as more tears spills.

 

**

 

One week later...

"Fany-ah...." Tiffany stops her tracks at the voice from behind her but doesn't turn around. She was afraid that if she turned around, she would break down in tears. She didn't want to see her.

She felt arms wrap around her waist and head leaning on her back.

"Where'd you go?" asked Taeyeon, sobbing.

Tiffany didn't say anything. She closed her eyes and wanted to escape.

"I'm so sorry... Please forgive me... Come home... I love you..." Taeyeon begged. "Say something... please..."

"Do you love him?" Tiffany asked, quietly.

"I..I don't know. I..I like him but I love you..."

"You've hurt me."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you still with him?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon bites her lips.

"Yes," she answers.

Tiffany squeezed her hands together.

"Then stay with him. Our time together obviously means nothing to you." Tiffany grabs Taeyeon's hands and removes them from her waist before turning around. "Taeyeon, I just want you to know that I've loved you for years and I've been through hell for you. You keep hurting me, but I keep on loving you. My heart doesn't want to give up on you or the idea of us being together forever, but my body is ready to let go. I can't take this anymore, Taeyeon. I'm hurt. I'm done. So done with this. I wish you happiness with whoever you end up with even though it hurts me to because I'm probably never going to find love again, but the idea of being with you is impossible. We keep trying to be together and everytime we try, you always end up in someone else's arms. Taeyeon-ah, this is me letting you go... for good..." said Tiffany, sobbing.

Taeyeon also couldn't keep her tears in and begins to cry.

went dry when she tried to speak.

"Goodbye, my love... I'm sorry I wasn't enough..." Tiffany says before turning around and walking away leaving a heartbroken Taeyeon behind.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Taeny broke up! What's going to happen next? Stay tuned. I know this is a short chapter, but I'm trying to go for quality instead of quantity. Still more to come.