In a world full of disappointments

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

A year later.....

 

Tiffany didn't know what was happening to her. Ever since a couple of months ago, she's been feeling sick. Her skin was really pale and she turned really skinny and weak and it was surprising that no one realized it at all since she's always wearing an oversized hoodie to make her look chubby. But since her legs were getting thinner as well, she chose to wear sweats instead of skirts, jeans, and shorts.

 

Tiffany took off her shirt and looked at herself in the mirror.

 

She frowned when she saw how bony she was. Her rips were literally showing and it wasn't healthy nor normal. Of course she tried to eat a lot but she wasn't gaining any weight just like Sooyoung, however, this was worse because she keeps getting thinner and thinner unlike Sooyoung who maintains her figure and weight. 

 

Tiffany would've got a check-up but she didn't like hospitals and she didn't think deep into the fact that she was that sick so she never went to get a check up.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

She was startled by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

 

"Unnie, are you almost finished in there? I need to pee." said Krystal.

 

Tiffany hurriedly puts on her shirt and her oversized jacket.

 

"I'm done!" she says before opening the door. 

 

Krystal ran in and pushed her out of the bathroom and shuts the door.

 

Tiffany took a breath before walking over to Jessica's bed where Jessica was sleeping.

 

With shaky hands, she held Jessica's hands then kissed them.

 

"When are you going to wake up, Jessi?" she asked. "I'm lonely. I have no one now besides you and Krystal.. Yuri left first then Hyoyeon left.. And I feel that Taeyeon will leave me, too... she's becoming distant from me and she's never there for me when I need her the most.. Sunny and Sooyoung are overseas.. All I have is Krystal to talk to since you're sleeping. I wish you'll wake up soon, Jessi... I miss you.." she says while sobbing.

 

Krystal who walked out from the bathroom overheard and cried along since she felt sorry for her unnie.

 

'I'll always be there for Jessica unnie and you, unnie..' she thought.

 

Ever since she and Tiffany met, they've became really close and always talked with eac ohter when they're in the hospital. Sometimes, Tiffany would bring Krystal out to get dinner and watch movies together or they would go to her house to hang out since Taeyeon was always busy and Tiffany was lonely.

 

Now that Krystal thought about it, She knew Taeyeon very well since Taeyeon used to date Jessica but she never seen her together with Tiffany. 

 

'Is Taeyeon neglecting you, unnie? Is she not taking care of you anymore?' 

 

Krystal wanted to ask but decided that it wasn't any of her business.

 

But she couldn't help it.

 

She fell in love with the older woman who's her sister's sister.

 

It sounded like but she can't help who she loves.

 

'Would you let me catch you when you fall, unnie?' she wanted to ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Across the street from the hospital..

 

Taeyeon was on a date with Wooyoung.

 

She would be lying if she said that she wasn't having a good time and that she didn't feel anything for him. She started liking him a bit. Just a bit. Maybe even attracted to him since he was good looking but that was about it. It wasn't love.. or so.. she hopes that she wasn't falling in love with him because she still loves her girlfriend. And she felt guilty for neglecting her and lying to her when she goes out to meet him.

 

She couldn't blame her mother because she has a voice and she was old enough to make decisions for herself. 

 

The only person she blames is herself.

 

She's hurting the one that she loves even though she promised that she wouldn't hurt her anymore..

 

"Should we have dinner now?" asked Wooyoung.

 

Taeyeon nods.

 

"How does Korean sound?" he asked.

 

"I love korean food." she happily says.

 

He laughs.

 

"Korean, it is." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the hospital..

 

"Unnie, we've been here all day and I'm hungry. Let's go down to this place and get some dinner." said Krystal as she pulled on Tiffany's arm.

 

Tiffany puts down her book and gave a smile to Krystal.

 

"What do you you suggest?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Korean?" answered Krystal, unsure.

 

"Okay.. but I was thinking of Italian." says Tiffany.

 

"How about we check out the Korean resturant first then head over to the Italian resturant." says Krystal as she hooks arms with Tiffany.

 

Tiffany always liked how Krystal thinks.

 

She ruffles the younger girl's hair making the latter pout.

 

"Okay, cutie. Let's go." she says.

 

Krystal blushes while thinking..

 

'Did she just call me cutie?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Somewhere in UK..

 

A beautiful, tanned Korean woman walked along the street before stopping at a bar.

 

"Hey beautiful.." said a man.

 

The woman gives a flirty look back.

 

"Hey handsome." she flirted.

 

"Let me buy you a drink and we could head to my place." he says.

 

"I'd like that." she says.

 

"I'm Minho. And you are...?"

 

"I'm Yuri." she says before they kissed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Krystal and Tiffany arrived at the Korean resturant, they were shocked to see Taeyeon there with another man.

 

"Unnie... maybe they're just friends." said Krystal.

 

Tiffany felt disappointed and sad.

 

'How could you? You broke my trust again, Taetae.." she thought as a single tear fell from her eyes.

 

Then they saw Taeyeon and the man share a sweet kiss.

 

Krystal became angry.

 

She was about to make her way over to Taeyeon when Tiffany stopped her.

 

"But unnie!" 

 

Tiffany gave a sad smile.

 

"Let's just go... I don't want to be here anymore." she says.

 

Krystal sighs before she held Tiffany's hand and led her out the door and they went somewhere else to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the hospital, Jessica wakes up and the first thing she asked was,

 

"Where's Yuri?"

 

And the nurses didn't say anything as they remembered who Yuri was. 

 

Yuri was the tan woman who cheated on her injured girlfriend then ran away to a different country.

 

They pitied the blond patient.

 

"Miss. Jessica, your girlfriend left you a year ago when you had an accident." said the nurse.

 

Jessica didn't want to believe it.

 

"But you have great sisters who came by everyday to visit you." said the nurse.

 

"S..She left..?" Jessica felt heartbroken.

 

"Miss. Jessica, your girlfriend cheated on you.."

 

"How do you know?"

 

"I overheard the conversation between Miss. Tiffany and her." said the nurse.

 

"You seem to be close with Tiffany." said Jessica, although she was heartbroken by the news of Yuri cheating on her.

 

The nurse smiles.

 

"I used to work for your father, Jessica.. Of course I know her. She hired me and only trust me to take care of you." said the nurse.

 

"Thankyou..."

 

The nurse chuckles before walking to the door.

 

"I'll bring you water. Just rest."

 

"Wait!"

 

"Do you need anything?"

 

"Can you call Tiffany and tell her to come here?" asked Jessica.

 

The nurse nods.

 

"Sure thing. She was just here. I guess she went to get some food." said the nurse.

 

Then the nurse left.

 

Jessica layed on her bed feeling disappointed.

 

'Yuri, why'd you leave me? How could you cheat on me? Did I not matter to you anymore?'

 

Jessica was disappointed and mad.

 

The world really is full of disappointments....

 

And happiness seems to come and go, leaving nothing but sorrow...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry guy for taking so long to update this fanfiction.. To tell you the truth, this is my first Taeny and Yulsic fanfiction and I'm running out of ideas on what to write.. Usually, I write Jeti fanfictions so please bear with me.. And thankyou guys who are supporting me :)) It makes me want to continue writing this.