Right now, It's Taeny

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

Tiffany's POV:

 

"Yah! Why are you not paying any attention to me? So, you'll rather hang out with Yuri and Hyoyeon than hang out with me? How could you? I'm your girlfriend but you won't even give me any love, Fany!" Taeyeon acted like a drama queen. I'm still mad at her for taking my totoro! I glare at her for being too noisy.

 

"Stop talking. I can't concentrate on the game, Tae!" I explained. My fingers pressing buttons on the xbox controller. Hyoyeon, Yuri, and I were in the middle of playing modern warfare when Taetae crashed in and starts to nag me. Another thing I have to mention is this. Taeyeon is not my girlfriend!! I do want to be her girlfriend but that means no more having fun. :( Sorry Tae >< Just wait a bit longer! Just until I feel like I want to stop playing..

 

"You.. aren't going to be mad at me, right?" I asked her.

 

"No.. I'm not going to be mad." she said. Damn, she's pissed!

 

Taeyeon was glaring at me. She was really pissed.

 

"Buddy, please understand her. This game is just too awesome. You can't be mad at her." Hyoyeon tries to help me but she wasn't helping either.

 

Taeyeon didn't say anything. She just walks into my bedroom.

 

Me, Hyo, and Yul both looked at my bedroom door from my couch then we went back to playing the game.

 

We played for 20 minutes straight without taking a break.

 

Then all of a sudden, we hear a ring tone.

 

"Who's phone is that?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

Hyo looked at me. I looked at Yuri. Yuri looked at Hyo.

 

"Yah. That aint my phone!" Yuri says.

 

"That's not mine either." said Hyoy.

 

"It's mine." I said.

 

"Then why did you look at me? Answer it!" Yuri points to my phone. I take my phone and answer the call.

 

When I hear her voice, I smiled widely.

 

"Jessi!! You finally called me!"

 

Yul and Hyo both went back to playing the game without me.

 

"You want me to tell Yuri? Er.. that's alittle...fine.. I'll tell her. Bye Jess." I said and hung up.

 

"Tell me what?" Yuri asked me.

 

"Jessi said that she really was feeling er... um.. she said that she was feeling.."

 

"Hurry up." said Yuri.

 

"Jessi said that she was feeling !" I blurted before covering my face with my hands.

 

My face was surely red.

 

Yuri grins while Hyoyeon shakes her head.

 

"She wants to have with me?" Yuri asked.

 

"She wants to have with Yuri?" asked Hyoyeon.

 

"No.. she said something else.. whatever, let's just continue to play." I said.

 

"Actually, you have to go cheer up your girlfriend." said Yuri, pushing me to my bedroom.

 

"She's..."

 

"your girlfriend." said Yuri.

 

I smiled.

 

Yeah.. Taeyeon's my girlfriend.

 

I was pushed into my room.

 

Taeyeon was still in a bad mood.

 

"Tae..."

 

"What do you want?"

 

"I'm sorry for being a jerk.. I ignored you and didn't pay attention to you. I'm sorry for ditching you for totoro, games, and for Hyo and Yul."

 

"That's it?"

 

"I also want to be your girlfriend." I said.

 

She stared at me but didn't say anything.

 

"But I understand if you don't want to be my gir--"

 

She cuts me off with a kiss.

 

"I've been waiting for this for a long time." she whispers and hugs me tightly.

 

I hug her back.

 

"Me too.. I love you, Taetae.."