Fiance

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

"Jessi!" Krystal moved out of the way for the young beautiful woman as the woman rushed over to her sister and hugged her. "It can't be true.... wake up Jessi.... Sooyeon... I command you! Please.... I bed you... wake up.." the woman cried.

 

Krystal was confused. She didn't know who this woman was and she wondered who this woman was to her sister.

 

"Hey.... who are you?" asked Krystal.

 

The woman noticed Krystal.

 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang and I'm guessing you're Krystal Jung." said Tiffany, in english.

 

"Y..Yes.. that's me... How do you know my name?" asked Krystal.

 

Tiffany smiled sadly.

 

"I know because Jessica told me." Tiffany answered.

 

"Okay but how do you know unnie?" asked Krystal.

 

"I..I know Jessica because I'm also her sister." said Tiffany.

 

Krystal gasped.

 

"Y..You're Miyoung unnie?! That Miyoung unnie that Jessica unnie always talked about when we were kids?" asked Krystal.

 

Tiffany nodded.

 

"Krystal, what happened to Jessi? Tell me she's going to wake up." cried Tiffany.

 

Krystal also started to tear up.

 

"The doctors said that they don't know when she'll wake up. She's in a coma, unnie." said Krystal.

 

Tiffany remembered Yuri.

 

"Where's Yuri? Shouldn't she be here for Jessi?"

 

"That Jerk don't deserve unnie."

 

"Jerk?"

 

"She cheated on Jessica unnie!" 

 

"What?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon received a call from her mother to come home. At first Taeyeon wasn't going to pick up since she knew why her mother called but this was still her mother. The same mother who gave birth to her and raised her up into who she was today.

 

Taeyeon answered the call and the fist thing her mother told her to do was come home.

 

So Taeyeon is now at home, more like her parent's home.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, Don't you dare disobey me! You are going to marry him and that's final!" Her mom threatened.

 

"But Mom!"

 

"Why are you yelling back at me?" asked her mother.

 

"I have a lover mom!"

 

"Hah? Who is this man? I wish to see him." said her mother, Mrs. Kim.

 

'It's a she!' thought Taeyeon. As much as she wants to tell her mother that her lover was actually a girl, she knew that her mother didn't like lesbians and she was scared of how her family will react if they knew that she was a lesbian. She didn't want to be judged.

 

"You can't.." mumbled Taeyeon.

 

Her mother raised an eyebrow.

 

"Why not?"

 

"He's... busy... mom.." Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"If I can't meet him, then I disapprove of your relationship with him. Tonight, you'll have dinner with your fiance and that's final."

 

"Mom....."

 

"Don't worry. It's a family dinner with our family and his family so we can all bond." said her mother.

 

Taeyeon couldn't help but think of Tiffany.

 

'Fany.. I don't want to hurt you....'

 

"Taeyeon?"

 

"Okay omma." Taeyeon says and walked to her room leaving her mother happy with her choice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to Tiffany at the hospital...

 

Tiffany sat on the ground on the rooftop as she watched the sunset and sighed.

 

She checked her phone and saw that she had no new text messages or missed calls.

 

"Taeyeon haven't called or texted me yet.. I wonder what she is doing right now." Tiffany said to herself as she placed her phone on the ground beside her.

 

Then her phone rang and she felt excited for a moment thinking that it was Taeyeon.

 

Calling Tiffany <<< Yuri

 

Tiffany was half disappointed that it wasn't Taeyeon.

 

She answered the call.

 

"Fany...."

 

"Where the hell are you at, Yuri? How could you cheat on Jessi?! Did you know that she's in the hospital and in a coma?! You're such a jerk! I can't believe I'm friends with you!" Tiffany blabbed on.

 

"I know..... Fany.. I'm calling to say goodbye and please take care of Sica for me.." Yuri says.

 

Tiffany heard Yuri sobbing.

 

"You're leaving? Where?" she asked.

 

"I don't know... Maybe UK? Japan? China? I don't know..." Yuri answered.

 

Tiffany sighed.

 

"Fine.... I'll do my part and take care of Jessi and in return... I want you to think about what you're doing...."

 

"You're not going to tell me to stay away from Sica?"

 

"She loves you.. I'm not that mean to do something like that and you're my bestfriend Yuri. I want you to promise me something." 

 

"What Fany?"

 

"Come back if you know that you love Jessi and want to be with her again because when she wakes up and wants you as well, I won't stop you guys from getting back together. However, if your feelings disappeared for her and you feel nothing for her anymore and you don't even want to get back to gether with her then don't bother returning to Seoul or South Korea. Do you hear me, Yuri?" 

 

"Yes Fany." said Yuri.

 

"Good."

 

"Fany, my plane is here... I'm hanging up now."

 

Tiffany was about to say bye when Yuri interrupts again.

 

"And don't try to contact me anymore because I guarantee that you won't get a hold of me. I'm changing my number and everything so I guess this is goodbye. Also, tell Hyo I said bye." said Yuri.

 

"You jerk.." Tiffany muttered.

 

"I know.... and I'm sorry...."

 

Then Yuri hangs up.

 

"You Jerk Kwon.. why are you so like me? Why do you run away from things when it gets complicated?" said Tiffany, knowing that Yuri and her were so much alike, but if they were alike then what about Hyoyeon? Hyoyeon's their bestfriend, too. Tiffany knows that Hyoyeon is also like them and will run away if times gets difficult.

 

Tiffany tries to call Taeyeon and tell her the news about Yuri and Jessica but Taeyeon wasn't picking up.

 

Tiffany frowns.

 

'Why aren't you answering, Taetae?' she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's mother forced Taeyeon to wear a dress and look all cute and attractive to impress her fiance.

 

Taeyeon stood near the stairs awkwardly as their guest, who is her fiance and her fiance's family, hung around and chatted with her parents and siblings.

 

Taeyeon saw a tall and somewhat buff man walk towards her. Taeyeon thought that he looked handsome but no matter how handsome her is, even he can't take Fany's place in her heart.

 

"Hi. You must be...." he held his hand out for a handshake.

 

Taeyeon shook his hand shyly.

 

"Kim Taeyeon." She says to him.

 

"You're really pretty, Taeyeon-shi. I'm Jang Wooyoung." he smiled at her.

 

"Wooyoung-shi...."

 

"Call me oppa. I'm older than you by a year." he smiled.

 

"Oppa, A..Are you prehaps.. my f...fiance?" asked Taeyeon, nervous.

 

His smile never left his face as he answered.

 

"Yes. I'm your fiance." 

 

Then he hugged her and kissed her cheek.

 

Taeyeon was speechless.

 

"Oppa... I have a...." Taeyeon stopped when she felt Wooyoung hold her hand.

 

"Hm? What were you saying?"

 

"Nevermind.. It's nothing." Taeyeon whispered. 

 

"Dinner's ready! Let's all head to the kitchen." said Mr. Kim, happily. 

 

Everyone followed him into the kitchen.

 

"Let's go Taeyeon-shi."

 

Wooyoung and Taeyeon walked into the kitchen, hand in hand and saw that everyone was already seated. Everyone stared at them and whistled.

 

"You guys look good together!" they teased.

 

Wooyoung grinned while Taeyeon kept her head down and stayed silent.

 

"I saved a seat for you two!" said Hayeon, pointing at the two seats next to her.

 

Wooyoung and Taeyeon sat down side by side.

 

Wooyoung lets go of Taeyeon's hands.

 

When food was served, Wooyoung wanted to feed Taeyeon and so she lets him because her mother gave her the look telling her to let him although she didn't want him to feed her.

 

"You two are so cute together." said Mrs. Kim. "I can't wait until your wedding." she says.

 

"Haha.. Their wedding won't take place until next year." said Mr. Jang.

 

Taeyeon didn't say anything.

 

Then she heard her phone ring.

 

"Leave it, Taeyeon. We're having dinner right now and it's very rude to leave our guest to answer an unimporatant call." said Mrs. Kim.

 

"Mrs. Kim, we don't mind." said Mrs. Jang.

 

"It's alright Mrs. Jang. The call's unimportant anyways." said Taeyeon faking a smile.

 

She quickly took a look to see who called before she put her phone away.

 

What she saw was..

 

Incoming call: Taeyeon << Tiffany

 

Taeyeon felt bad.

 

The phone continued to ring then after a while the ringing stopped.

 

She ended up not answering the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

Hey guys, I'm back. 

So what just happened? Jessica's in a coma! Yuri's leaving! Taeyeon has a fiance?! Oh the drama!! And thanks for you readers out there who commented on this story and those who subscribed. It really means alot :D.