Happy birthday, Taetae!

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

This short chapter is dedicated to our favorite leader, Kim Taeyeon <333

 

 

Taeyeon felt Tiffany start to distant herself from her ever since their breakfast with Yuri and Jessica. Yuri was being Yuri while Jessica... well, she was acting a bit strange, like she was trying to stay away from Taeyeon. Taeyeon was confused because Jessica's her friend and ex-girlfriend. Jessica was always so nice to her but this morning, she was acting strange.. almost like she was scared.

 

Taeyeon shakes Jessica off her mind and starts to think about Tiffany. She realized that Tiffany was always trying to avoid her and it mad her sad.

 

She remembered asking the red-haired girl where she was going but she was ignored.

 

She sulks on the couch until someone walks into the room.

 

"SURPRISE!!!" Tiffany cheers while holding a pretty cake in her hand that says, 'Happy Birthday, Taetae!'.

 

Taeyeon starts to sob because she was surprised.

 

"You jerk! You made me think that you didn't love me anymore." said Taeyeon, giggling.

 

Tiffany smiled gently after setting the cake down on the mini table in front of Taeyeon.

 

She ruffles the older woman's hair, grins, and says, "Why would I stop loving my beautiful Kim Taeyeon? You're too good for me to give up." Taeyeon blushes and presses her lips onto Tiffany's.

 

"I love you..."

 

"Let's cut the cake!" said Tiffany excitedly.

 

Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

She pushes Tiffany down and straddles her onto the couch.

 

Tiffany gasped when Taeyeon ripped her clothes off.

 

"T..Tae....tae..."

 

Taeyeon takes a small hand full of cream from the cake and puts it on to Tiffany's s and abs. 

 

"Or you could let me enjoy it the way I want." says Taeyeon, seductively.

 

Tiffany moans when Taeyeon starts the cream off her and abs.

 

"H..happy birthday." Tiffany gasps when Taeyeon her s, making sure to clean them.

 

When Tae was done, she sat up and smiled.

 

Then she drags Fany to the showers.

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

I woulkd like to say Happy Birthday to Taeyeon once again. I still can't believe that you're already 25... 

 

 

Teaser for upcoming chapters:

 

 

_______ didn't see the car coming at her. When she woke up, she's been told that a year has gone by. She was told that her lover never came once to visit her when she was hospitalized.

 

"I thought you loved me... but I guess.. all this time, you were just playing me."

 

*******

 

"I did what you told me to do, mother! At least let me see her once." ______ begged.

 

Her mother ignored her and said, "He's here. Go out with him and don't come back until you accept his proposal. I want to see a ring on your finger when you return." 

 

__________ ran up to her room and cries. She misses her lover.

 

 

*******

 

 

_________ gets a promotion and went out celebrating with her co-workers. They get drunk and she didn't know what happened. When she woke up, he was laying right besides her. They both had no clothes on and she realized that she had just cheated on her girlfriend.

 

 

********

 

*Cough* 

 

Her chest was hurting.

 

*Cough*

 

Her vision was turning blurry, burned and she found it hard to breathe.

 

She starts to cough again and she couldn't stop. 

 

She called her lover's name weakly as she fell to the ground.

 

*Cough!!!*

 

Something came out of and her eyes widen when she realized that it was blood.

 

Before she passed out, she heard someone scream.

 

"______________!?!!!" 

 

 

 

Teehee... can you guess? Each of these short teaser belongs to Tae/Fany/Sica/Yuri. see you guys soon.. maybe not.