Accident

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

Months passed and Jessica wakes up without Yuri by her side. She frowns, wondering where her girlfriend was then she gets up and heads to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When she was done, she came out of the bathroom and changed her clothes. Then she puts on her make up. Finally, she was done getting ready. She puts on her heals and gets her purse and heads out.

 

This is how she looks like:

 

A/N: I don't own this picture.

 

 

 

Anyways, Jessica was sending texts to her Seobang. 

 

She sent messages like; "Where are you, Seobang?" and "I miss you."

 

But none of her texts were returned.

 

Jessica was distracted and sad that Yuri wasn't replying and when she was crossing the street, she didn't realize that there was a car coming quickly from the left.

 

*Sccrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccchhhhhhhhh*

 

*Bam!*

 

Jessica's body was sent flying away and she landed hard on the ground.

 

Jessica could barely see. Everything was blurred and her body hurted everywhere. 

 

"Oh my god! There's a woman that was hit!" someone yelled but Jessica could barely hear.

 

Then Jessica felt her head wet.

 

She weakly touched her head and felt that it was slippery.

 

She couldn't see the color but she knew that it was blood.

 

"S..Seobang..." 

 

It was only a few minutes later when she felt people crowd around her and herself being lifted onto a stretcher.

 

Jessica felt her eyelids turn weak and slowly, her eyes closed.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri finally got a promotion a couple of months ago and now she's having the time of her life clubbing with a few friends and leaving her girlfriend at home all alone. She became so drunk that the next morning when she woke up, she was shocked to see that she was in bed with a man and they were both ! She doesn't really remember what happened last night and she's regretting not going home to her Sica-baby and going out partying with her co-workers.

 

That was when she remembered Jessica.

 

"Oh.. Sh*t! I just cheated on my girlfriend." Yuri cursed lowly.

 

She felt the man beside her stir awake.

 

"mm... baby... morning." he mumbled, still sleeping.

 

Yuri glared at him.

 

"I'm not your baby!" she hissed then slaps his head and wakes him up.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" he shouts at her.

 

"Shut up! You've planned this, didn't you?!" she yelled at him.

 

"So what? You were supposed to be mine!" he argued and Yuri gave him a huge slap in the face.

 

She was angry and disgusted.

 

"So you drugged me?! You know that I already have someone!"

 

"Screw Jessica!"

 

"Screw yourself, you jerk!" Yuri dressed herself and left.

 

'Sica-baby, I'm so sorry...." Yuri thought then gets in a cab to go home.

 

When she got home, she saw that no one was there.

 

"Sica-baby! Are you home?" she called out.

 

Yuri braved herself for the worst.

 

Hellsica is scary and Yuri didn't want to lie or hide anything from her. She was going to tell Jessica everything even if Jessica leaves her.

 

"Sica? Jung Jessica?" she called out again but no response.

 

Then she checks her phone and read all the texts that Jessica sent her but there was one weird number that she didn't recognize.

 

She decided to call back.

 

*Click* "Hello?" someone answered.

 

"Hello, this is Yuri. You called?" said Yuri.

 

"Stupid Kwon! Where the hell are you?! Jessica's in the hospital!" 

 

"Sooyoung?! What do you mean? asked Yuri, worried.

 

"She was hit by a car!" that was all it took for Yuri to rush out of the house and for her to make her way to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Slap!*

 

Yuri felt her cheeks sting for a few seconds, leaving a red mark on her charming face.

 

"You jerk! You're telling me that you cheated on my sister? And now she's in the ER! This is all your fault!" Krystal yelled while the others tried to calm her down.

 

"I know." said Yuri. "But I really love your sister, Soojung."

 

"Is you loved her, you would've payed more attention to her and not focus on your job too much!"

 

"I know that now.."

 

"I swear, if she doesn't wake up.."

 

"Soojung, please... save your breath." says Sooyoung.

 

Krystal glares at Yuri then the lights in the ER turns off and the doctor walked out.

 

"How is she, doc?" asked Krystal and Yuri.

 

"She's fine now but I'm afrad that she's not waking up." said the doctor.

 

"You.. mean.." Krystal's voice trembled.

 

"Yes, Miss. Jung is in a coma." 

 

Yuri couldn't handle it anymore, she ran out of the hospital crying.

 

"I caused this.. if only I didn't go out. If only I stayed home with her. If only I payed more attention to her instead on neglecting her then nothing would've happened between me and him and she wouldn't have been here in a coma!" Yuri broke down.

 

"I don't deserve to be called her girlfriend anymore! I don't deserve to see her!" Yuri screamed, not caring if everyone around her heard her.

 

"Sica-baby.. I"m sorry..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So this is the first part of the drama! Let's find out what happens next! Yes, you've all heard correct, this is just the beginning!