Truth and love

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

-Somewhere in Seoul-

 

"Tiff, I need you to do something for me." whispers Jessica as she unattached herself from the brunette's arm.

 

"What is it?" asked Tiffany, waiting for Jessica to say something. 

 

Jessica took a breath and nervously says, "I.. kind of had a dream where Taeyeon cheated on you then I got mad and went to yell at her. You were cutting yourself because you were depressed that she didn't love you! And she killed me!!" 

 

Tiffany looked at her with wide eyes.

 

"How could you dream of that?!" she slaps Jessica's shoulder.

 

Jessica pouts.

 

"I can't controll my dreams! But I know that that isn't real. Taengoo would never cheat on you because she's so in love with you and she would never kill me." said Jessica. "This is why you have to tell her that I'm very sorry for acting rude during breakfast last week!" she begged.

 

Tiffany smirks.

 

"If I do that then what do I get?" she asked.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"A kiss?"

 

Jessica looked at her half-sister with wide eyes.

 

Tiffany laughs and says, "I'm just kidding--" she was interrupted with Jessica's lips pressed against her lips.

 

"What the heck, Sooyeon?!" She exclaimed at Jessica's was smiling at her.

 

"I kissed you, now go tell Taengoo that I'm sorry!" Jessica orders.

 

Tiffany playfully salutes.

 

"Yes Sir! I mean, Yes Ma'am, i mean Jessi!" then she ran off.

 

Jessica shouts, 

 

"Where the hell are you going?! You parked your car this way!" she points to the opposite direction and Tiffany came running back. "Pabo." she chuckles as she watched the clumsy Fany trip over her own feet.

 

Later that day, Jessica recieved a text from Tiffany saying that she told Taeyeon and that Taeyeon wasn't mad.

 

Jessica decides to text Tiffany back, telling her thanks.

 

"Baby, what are you doing?" asked Yuri, walking out of the bathroom with only a robe on.

 

Jessica smiles and pecks Yuri on her cheek.

 

"I'm just texting Fany." she says.

 

"Oh... well.. what do you want to do?" asked Yuri.

 

"Sleep?" Jessica shakes her head.

 

"Dinner?" Jessica pouts.

 

"No, I don't want." said Jessica cutely as she steps away from Yuri.

 

Yuri smirks.

 

"y time?" asked Yuri and Jessica nods shyly.

 

Yuri wraps her arms around Jessica and lefts her up before bringing her to their bedroom.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

She wraps her arms around me and then whe whispers the three words I love to hear.

 

"I love you."

 

I smiled widely and hugged her back.

 

"I love you, too." I said before she kissed me.

 

We cuddled on the couch with a blanket over our bodies. We are watching Parental guidance. I thought that this movie was actually very funny and started laughing. I thought that Taeyeon was watching the movie but she was watching me instead with a smile on her face. I blushed.

 

"W..What?" I asked her.

 

She looked away and back at the tv.

 

Weird....

 

Suddenly, she spoke.

 

"Fany... please never leave me.."

 

"I won't, Taetae. I promise." 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for this short update :( Anyways, get ready for some drama. It's almost here! XD