Paris

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Her thoughts were interrupted when Mathieu—the artist manager, the one Eunbi trusted the most after Eunseo, woke her up. With his friendly and fairly thick French access, he informed that they had arrived at a high-end luxury hotel called the Hôtel Ritz Paris. Going out from a black SUV driven by Mathieu, Yerin was amazed at how grand the hotel was, even with some of the amusing faces around them.

 

"We have arrived, Ms. Jung." He said. "Let's move you to the VIP room booked by Ms. Hwang."
"She booked a room for me?"
"Bien sûre. She booked two rooms." He replied. "With a connecting door."
"When will she arrive here?"
"Probably after lunch time." They entered the elevator. "Ms. Hwang told me to instruct you to take some rest. Just in case you're feeling a bad jetlag. You might want to enjoy a little brunch too. Everything's prepared for you."

 

Elevator opened. Yerin walked out of the elevator and followed Mathieu from behind to one of the VIP rooms in the hotel. From the success that Eunbi has, Yerin clearly understands all that luxury. Since getting off the plane, Eunbi and Yerin have even gone through different routes—the path provided by Eunbi's event promoter there. They didn't have time to talk much, but Eunbi asked her to wait in the hotel while all the staff ensured the safety and comfort for them to be able to stay in Paris for a while, plus Mathieu who would accompany them wherever they went.

Arriving at the room, Yerin stared at the beauty of the room which was more like the room of a French princess. The room is in a classic style, filled with vintage ornaments and dominated by white, cream and gold patches. The smell of the room was so fragrant, so warm. After Mathieu said goodbye to go back to the car, Yerin decided to lie down on the bed and for a moment to unwind from her fatigue during the long journey from Seoul to Paris. She certainly wanted to focus on finding Yuju, but at that time, she really wanted to fall asleep more than anything else.

 

 

*** ***

 

 

"Oh. You woke up." She smiled. "I'm sorry, but they mistakenly put one of my luggages here. So, I came to take it."
"E-Eunbi?" Yerin woke up. "What time is it? Duh."
"Easy. You must be tired." Eunbi smiled warmly, caressing her hair softly. "It's 5 pm. Near to dinner time."
"Really? I slept that long?"
"You must be tired. Gwenchana."
"Don't you?"
"I am."
"Then lay down."
"Here."
"Where else?"

 

They stared at each other. For a few seconds, Yerin felt a strange vibration running through her body. Before she had time to process it all, Eunbi suddenly pulled away and immediately lied down on Yerin's bed, folding her arms. The smell of the room was so pleasant, but the scent of Eunbi's body made Yerin feel much more comfortable. Slowly, she realized that Eunbi's presence made her feel much better.

 

"Mademoiselle Hwang." Mathieu entered the room. "Comment allez-vous?"
"Mathieu! Magnifique. Merci." Eunbi gazed at him. "You may go home early today. I'll enjoy a dinner today."
"C'est une très bonne information, je vous remercie, Mademoiselle Hwang."
"Please be here around—" Eunbi threw her gaze at Yerin. "What time you want to find her tommorow?"
"Oh? You don't have any schedules for tommorow."
"The photoshoot is the day after."
"I see." Yerin replied. "At 10?"
"Sure. At 10 then, Mathieu." Eunbi smiled. "À bientôt!"
"Bien sûre, Mademoiselle. I'll be here tommorow morning."

 

Mathieu left the room. Eunbi slowly closed her eyes.

 

"You speak french well?"
"Just a little." Her eyes were still closed.
"That sounds y."
"Is it?" Eunbi chuckled a little.
"It is."
"Thanks."
"You're welcome."
"Can you move my body to my bed?"
"You can sleep here if you want while I unpack my stuffs."
"Can I? Really?" Eunbi was so tired as she didn't feel able to move at all.
"You can, Eunbi." She replied. "It's actually feeling better that you're here."

 

Eunbi didn't reply, and Yerin felt like she was being honestly or bluntly, she couldn't distinguish. She was silent for a moment, thinking the hardest inside her head whether Eunbi had really slept so she didn't hear the last sentence. She decided not to disturb the woman and got out of bed to slowly open the suitcase and tidy up the clothes she was carrying inside.

 

"It feels better when you're around too. I must say." Eunbi said before falling deeper into sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The namecard Yerin found inside a pocket in Yuju's denim jacket was the only clue she had and that morning, after making herself full with all the good food provided by the hotel, Yerin and Eunbi went to a location mentioned on it. It was an art gallery run by somebody named Kim Bogeun.

The museum was not as big as what she thought, it's more like a mini private gallery but Yerin found out the place is something that Yuju would want to be there for the rest of her life. A place that will understand Yuju completely, or comfort her to stay there more than what Yerin could afford for her. After Yerin, Yuju's second love must be for the ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter