Closure

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 9 in the night when Yewon walked around the Seine river alone. The place, somehow brought her a lot of memories, upside down. She tightened her coat as the weather was getting cold and only colder. She smiled and was feeling blessed that despite she didn't get all the things she wished in life, she passed through them, all the bad parts. She walked through, didn't know where to go, or to stop, but just enjoyed the view.

Suddenly, she felt like there was a figure stood right behind her so she turned her back. It was her, Choi Yuna, Yuju. She looked deeply into Yewon's eyes, tilted her head, and smiled. Yewon found it a little too cute, and couldn't resist to laugh a bit.


"I must experience a one in a million years moment to happen right now. What are you doing here?" She smiled while ruffling Yuju's hair. "Ah I got this. You're so in love with her. You're too happy that she's back."
"Paris is a nice place to visit. Always a nice one."
"Do you both here for a vacation or what?"
"I do. I'm so in love with her."


Yuju smiled widely, meanwhile Yewon felt it clumsy while feeling a great pain inside her heart. She was not ready yet to see the lovey-dovey Yuju in front of her eyes. At least not that fast, but maybe after all she had no choice as she clearly remembered that night when Yuju herself said it was nothing but a mistake—what they did, or that she could never be able to replace Yerin in her heart. 'Nevermind' she murmured.


"I'm so happy for you." She confessed. Yewon felt she had to, eventhough it killed her inside. She was five years older than Yuju and felt like she had to take all the heavy parts in it. After that painful divorce with Jinho, she could feel like her heart started to feel numb. Love can fade away—she knew, but that time it hurt a lot, like it's an unbearable one.
"Do you?"
"Of course I do. Am I not a good unnie for you?" She teased Yuju and they ended up laughing.
"I'm so in love with her, unnie."
"Arra." She tightened her coat again, making a sign that she really wanted to leave the place as it was freezing already. She didn't even know why it felt like it.


Yuju moved closer, eliminiating the gap between them.


"I'm so in love with her, but she sadly thought I'm in love with somebody else."
"Jesus. Just tell her the truth."
"I did. She didn't buy it."
"Did you explain that there's nothing between us? There might be a misunderstanding here."
"This is why I'm here."


Yewon sighed. She really wanted to leave the place. She tried to be a more mature figure, but pain clearly knows no age limit, and she realized that she didn't need to pretend to be the one who was actually hurting in that love triangle story. What happened next was shocking. Yuju suddenly held her hands as her eyes stared at hers so deeply. Yewon tried her best to let go, but Yuju just couldn't let it go.


"Yewon-ah." Yuju called her name softly. "I told Yerin everything and she understood."
"Good for you."
"And we understood that people can change, and so does the feeling."
"What do you mean?"
"I love her. Always her. The stranger I met in the museum." Yuju's lips were shaky a little.


It felt like time stopped for both of them. Yewon couldn't believe what she just heard from the tall woman in front of her. They faced each other, lonesome together in their own thoughts, in the middle of people who were crossing them around. Do they care? They don't. They looked at each other even deeper.

 

"I'm so in love with you, Kim Yewon." Yuju finally hit it. "I'm so sorry that I lied to you. I said I didn't mean it. It hurts you. It hurts me. I'm sorry. A little did you know, that was the most beautiful night I ever had in my life."
"Yuju."
"I'm sorry that I left. I should've not."
"I think your mind's conflicted."
"It did. Like a lot. I believe I spent most of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter