Move On

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sejeong hurried herself to reach a cafe as she had this meeting with one particular person as she had been looking forward to meeting her since the last time she met her. She looked stunning that with a simple white shirt paired with blue jeans. She entered the cafe and look around, searching for that figure she craved to meet the most.
 

"Eunbi-ssi!" She waved her hand to the woman who sat on the right corner. Sejeong looked at her from the distance and stared at the womanb who looked gorgeous—and in a sense, handsome, as she wore a grey blouse with black long outer. She walked closer as the woman replied by waving back and gave her a warm smile.
"Sejeong-ah." She greeted her, realizing how beautiful the woman looked that day. "How's your unnie? All good?"
"Unnie's condition is getting better. All good." She said. "Thank you."
"Ah, I see. Glad to hear that." Eunbi replied shortly. She then ordered her something to eat for brunch. So many things happened in a short period, Eunbi felt so tired about it all. As she's back to work, she had to deal with lots of projects. It consumed her time a lot. However, that was actually a great chance so that she wouldn't be able to have time to think of anything else, so that she won't have space for anything else, or anyone.
"I will go back to Versailles. Yewon unnie will follow."
"It's good for her. Versailles is such a nice place to heal. Will you be back for good to Versailles?"
"I don't know. Why? Will you miss me here in Paris?" She teased Eunbi who looked surprised.
"Maybe?" She laughed. "By the way, it seems that I'll be back to Seoul tomorrow. Or the day after. I'm not sure, but I have to go back to take care of some stuff with my agency." Sejeong frowned a little bit as she didn't receive the answer she wanted, and she knew the woman would leave France. "But when I'm back in France, I'm sure I will visit you in Versailles. You owe me a plat of tortilla on that bar." Eunbi referred to the bar they spent the night together on the previous day. Sejeong smiled to know that the woman remembered small detail such that. 


After finishing their meal, Eunbi and Sejeong decided to take a leisurely stroll through town. Armed with masks that cover their identities, Eunbi happily, and calmly enjoyed the relaxing time in the midst of her busy life as a famous artist. They spent time together until evening and decided to return home before the sky darkened. Eunbi calmy drove the car when Sejeong started another conversation.


"Eunbi-ah. Are you tired?" Sejeong cupped her cheek softly.
"A little. But I'm happy." She smiled softly and Sejeong could feel her cheeks blushed for that action.
"D-Do you have a tissue?" Sejeong tried to distract herself.
"Yes on the left pocket. There on the dashboard."


Sejeong opened it and found the thing she was looking for, also a mini pastel yellow satin scarf. She grabbed the scarf and looked at it closely.

 

"Is it yours? This is so pretty."
"Uh? No. Not suiting my style, don't you think?" Eunbi glanced with a little bitter chuckle. Later she stoned for a while as the old memory came back to her through the scarf that belongs to somebody. Her. Eunbi actually planned to send it back to the owner, but the pain was too unbearable to remember yet once again about what happened in Paris, so she decided to just leave it there and tried to move on from everything. "It suits you though."
"Really?"
"You can take it if you want."
"I'll just borrow it then."
"Sure. You look beautiful wearing it."


Sejeong fell so hard for the woman, even since the beginning, since she wrapped Eunbi's body on that accident, and for the whole week, when they spent their time together back in Versailles, was one of the best weeks ever happened in her life. Eunbi was simply making her to feel every best kind of feeling in the world, and she would want to fight to get the woman.
 

"What makes you saying yes when I asked you to go out? I mean, you weren't in Paris, but you pushed through." Eunbi asked
"Because it's you?"
"Me?"
"I just wanna be with you. I enjoy it a lot. Anywhere, but with you."


Eunbi gulped at the pick up line. Later Sejeong herself felt like her heartbeat stopped as the woman beside her looked at her straightly after that statement. She felt like bury herself as she couldn't afford to look back at Eunbi's beautiful eyes. Eunbi had many voices inside her head. Sejeong has become a very kind and supportive figure for her. Beautiful, smart, a very understanding one and with a good personality too. Eunbi knew she had no reason not to like that woman. Sejeong is too perfect to pass up, even though her heart couldn't fully open up to someone else yet, Eunbi knows she has to start from one point. Like at that time she opened herself to a woman she met that night.

 

"Sejeong-ah."
"Please don't get me wrong."
"What's wrong exactly?" Eunbi chuckled lightly.
"I was sound a little too hopeless romantic." She said. "It's embarrassing."
"No. It's not." Eunbi laughed. "I feel comfortable to walk around the city with you, or just to talk to you too. Thank you, Sejeong-ah. Let's meet each other oftenly." Sejeong stared at her blankly, couldn't believe the statement at all. Eunbi slowly took a deep breath and threw the woman a wide smile. "Now that we arrived at your hotel, let's take some time to clean ourselves. I'll pick you up for dinner in the next couple hours?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There she is! We waited for you. Hello? Where have you been?" Yewon protested her sister for coming so late. It was nearly 5 PM and they still needed to drive to Versailles. Sejeong entered the living room with a big smile on her face. "Seriously, Sejeong-ssi?"
"Mianhaeyo." She grinned.
"What's with the grin?"
"Aniyo. What's with the aggressive question?"
"Oh. Well. You had a date, didn't you? Aigo look at that face."
"Unnie." She patted Yewon's shoulder softly.

 

Yewon laughed while Yuju froze, feeling confused as she didn't know anything about it. She ignored it and asked Yewon to eat her medicine while yerin suddenly came up from her room, joining all of them in the living room. Sejeong was about to leave to her room and do her unfinished packing when Yerin stared at her.

 

"Did you just cut your bangs?" Sejeong questioned. "That's so cute."
"Yeah. A little. Thanks, Sejeong-ah." She smiled. "N-Nice scarf." She stared at the scarf, the mini pastel yellow satin scarf, hers.
"Oh. Eunbi gave it to me."
"Eunbi?" Yerin bit her tongue silently. "The scarf is so cute."
"I know right."
"And it suits you... perfectly."
"So, you two are dating each other now?" Yewon interrupted.
"I don't know." Sejeong glanced. "But she told me she feels comfortable everytime I'm around her, and actually asked me to meet her oftenly. We're not officially dating yet, but I guess it's a positive sign?"
"It's a straight green lamp to me." Yewon chuckled.
"I think so—Ugh, whatever, unnie."
"Oh look at this lovebird."
"Shut up, Kim Yewon-ssi."


On the other side, Yerin found it dark on her sight as suddenly she felt a great pain from the bottom of her heart. It was hers, the scarf. It was the same scarf she wrapped on Eunbi's head while she hurt that night, on that incident. Yerin knew she couldn't bear the pain of knowing that Eunbi decided to move on with Sejeong—which nothing was wrong with that, she requested to go back to her room to find something. It was an excuse, of course. It was too painful to bear. Yuju switfly realized it and decided to follow the woman to her room. While she was surprised with the news—as she thought Eunbi owns the same feeling with whatever Yerin had for her, Yuju decided not to interrupt Sejeong's happy moment and just be there for Yerin.

 

"Hey..." Yuju said. "Are you okay?"
"Sure. Why wouldn't I be?" Yerin tried to avoid Yuju's sharp gaze.
"Hwang Eunbi."
"What's with her?"
"Yerin-ah."
"Stop it." Yerin closed the door. "I'm fine, Yuju. Nothing's wrong here."
"I know. Even if she decided to move on from you after everything—with Sejeong. I can't blame her, but won't you try to talk to her about how you feel for her? At least she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter