Giving Up

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

After a long clear and loud self-talk she heard from Yuju at the hospital, Yerin decided to calm herself and pretend as if she did not hear anything. The next day after, she decided to come back to the hospital and pay Yewon a visit. Regardless, Yewon saved Yuju, or her father, or either way doesn't really mater. She felt forever grateful for the woman's bravery.


"Hey. How is she?" Yerin greeted Yuju with a warm smile as if nothing happened. As Yuju turned back at her, she could clearly see her watery eyes, probably after spending time crying for whole night,—and with that long confession towards Yewon. Well, yeah. "I know that you're feeling sad right now. Please don't blame yourself. She'll be fine." She moved forward as Yuju stood up to hug her. They hugged each other and not long after that, Yewon started to slowly wake up from her long sleep.
"Ah. This happy couple." Yewon smiled at them, still weak.
"Y-Yewon? You're awake?"
"Clearly I am?" She smiled. "I'm so hungry." Yuju laughed a little and pressed the red button, in purpose to call the nurse to bring some food. "Did I sleep for a long time? I feel extremely tired."
"You did."
"Yerin-ah, you should bring her home. She's a mess."

 

They laughed. Not long after that, a nurse—and suprisingly Sejeong entered the room. Yerin felt a little uneasy to remember how close Sejeong and Eunbi back then in Paris. She always has this hunch, telling her that Sejeong is so into Eunbi. It was too obvious to deny anyway.


"Ah! The long lost couple. You both here." Sejeong smiled. She looked gorgeous with a simple baby blue dress. "Unnie, I'm sorry that I came late. I needed to do lot of things back in Versailles. Also, I needed to meet someone first." She winked to her sister.
"What's with that reaction? Your putting me as second priority?"
"Jesus. Stop being melodramatic. It's not that I live in Korea."
"Oh I'm pretty sure there's an important business in France."
"Unnie, can you not?" She whined. "Doctor told me you'll be fine."
"I'm sure I will, Sejeong-ah. Geokjeongma."


Sejeong finally moved closer to stand beside her sister and gave her a warm hug.​​​​​​ She caressed her sister's hair gently with such a soft affection. Almost silently, she praised how Yewon looked so beautiful even without make up and the hospital uniform she was wearing.


"Yuju, Yerin." Sejeong glanced to the couple. "Sejeong is here and I believe she can take care of me. And you, Yuju. Thanks for being here. I think you should go home with Yerin and take some rest. I don't want to put a burden on your shoulders for taking care of me."
"What are you saying? I'm the reason why you're here." Yuju looked uneasy. The tense was suddenly heated up. "Please don't say like that. You don't put any burden, but I do—"
"Yuju-yah. Calm down." Yewon smiled weakly. "Yerin-ah, please bring this stonehead home. Looks like she's so tired, don't you see?"
"I think so. Baby, I think it's better for you to take a rest for a while." She asked. "You can visit Yewon again later."

Yerin barely even know how could she stay calm unlike the usual, but she managed to deliver a warm smile through her eyes after her last lines. Yuju didn't seem to have a choice and Yewon was right. She had to take some rest. She was desperately need it. She could even feel her back breaking from the pain of sitting all night on that stiff guest chair.

 

"Arrasseo." She glanced at Sejeong. "Please let me know if you need anything for her."
"I will. Don't worry. I'm a great guardian." Sejeong smiled, still not knowing what was happening in that cold room.

 

 

 

*** ***

 

 

Yuju fell asleep on the couch when Yerin finished to cook a dinner for both of them. She sat beside, Yuju's hair and enjoyed a little moment there to see how her girlfriend sleeping so soundly. Time flew so fast. She remembered that day when they promised each other not to get separated and be together no matter how hard it is. Young love: sweet and foolish.
 

"Hello, Ms. Choi. Wake up please. Your dinner is here." She laughed a little while trying to wake her up. Yuju looked so tired as she didn't get enough sleep. Later Yerin decided to pinch her cheeks, and it worked, Yuju started to open her heavy eyes. "Ms. Choi. Please eat something before you continue your sleep." Yerin laughed.


Yuju was looking straight, trying to wake herself up fully. Later she glanced at the woman beside her and gave her pecks, lips on lips. She smiled, but looked extremely tired. Yerin made fun of her face—like old good days, like she always does.
 

"Yahhh! What are you doing?"
"Mianhae..." Yerin smiled. "I miss you. Maybe." Yuju looked at her, feeling a little uneasy and it showed how guilty she felt for Yerin. Meanwhile, Yerin looked back at her, and she looked so tired as well. The different kind of tired between two. They looked at each other for long until Yerin pulled her sight off of her. "Let's eat, shall we?"


Yuju pulled her to get closer to her and smelled her sweet scent. She moved forward to reach Yerin's lips while closing her eyes and touching the cheeks. On the other side, Yerin was holding her breath as they got closer and until she felt Yuju's cold lips touching hers. They finally kissed each other solemnly as Yuju grabbed her waist quite strongly. Yuju's kiss was a getting a bit wilder as her left hand tried to Yerin's shirt gently. Yerin took a deep long sigh to receive a shiver on her body. After the third button, Yuju started to kiss Yerin's neck softly, with a soft  during the break. The kiss, however was getting wilder too as she couldn't really control her breath that was increasingly roaring and Yerin could clearly hear it next to her ears. Yuju was getting a little bit lost control but suddenly Yerin pulled herself out. There was something wrong here, and they both knew.



"Let's eat." Yerin smiled awkwardly. "You have to eat. Seriously."
"What happened?"
"What?"
"You acted weird."
"I'm not."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. I'm just—hungry."
"Is there something wrong?"
"I don't know. Is there any?"
"Tell me."
"Let's just eat first. You need it."
"Don't ignore me like this." She shouted again as Yerin walked to the kitchen. Yerin turned her body back at her, but was still not giving any reply Yuju asked to her. "Yerin-ah, what happened?" Yuju looked at her in the eyes deeply. It's funny how physically they both just inches away but for Yerin, it felt like they're separated, miles away. It wasn't the very first time for her to feel this feeling about her and Yuju, but surely this one was the moment to wake her up.

"Yerin-ah. Tell me."
"I'm just tired."
"What's your story?"
"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter