Mysterious boy

Under His Control

Thanks to all my new subscribers >3

Im really grateful for the kind comments (: 

Hmmm .. Guess who's the next Kingka that Soomi encounter? 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was a lazy saturday morning. Soomi was still in her oversized tee shirt, snuggling into the comfort of her blankets when a series of harsh knocks startled her. She reluntantly dragged herself out of her bed, making unstable steps towards her door. * Who could it be * Her dorm was located at a rather inconvenient area, and from what she know, she's one of the very few students ( Also known as the outcast ) who stayed in this block.  

His patient was reaching his limit. And he had no idea why he was convinced to do this. * Damn that maknae * Just when will he be able to find this " Jung Soomi " that Zelo kept whining about. " Yes, what can I do for you? "  a flirty voice interrupted his thoughts. The girl was in a silky see through blue night gown. He furrowed his brows. " So how am i supposed to recognise her? " " Hyung, you will know. She ... she's unlike other girls in the school. "  * No, she's not Jung Soomi * He walked away without sparing another glance to the poor girl who had specially changed after seeing him through the peek hole. * Aish .. one more block to go * 

 

Soomi opened her door to find a boy tapping his feet impatienly. " Errr.. Do you need my help? "  Soomi was sure that she had never met him in school before. Who can forget seeing this attractive face.  Silence....  " So.. have you taken your breakfast? "  Soomi nearly faceplamed herself as she left the words out. Of all the things she can say. She had choose somthing so old fashioned. Her eyes diverted to her toes, suddenly finding them interesting.  The boy's eyes twinkled. * Oversized tee shirt . Messy bed hair. Gauze on both cheeks. Bad pick up lines * He looked at the girl who was wriggling her toes now.

 

" Yes. Bingo " 

 

photo Daessmirk.gif

 

 

Soomi was drying her hair after coming out from a hot shower. That boy had walked away before she can ask him anymore questions. " Yes. Bingo "  * What does he mean? *  " Soomi .. Soomi ah. Open the door "  A familiar voice stood out from the rapid knockings. She widened her eyes.

* Pink head?!! *