A promise

Under His Control

Sorry for not updating :( 

I know I am guilty : x

So I decided to do another KISS SCENE to make up for my absence !!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

They were at the rooftop once again .. 

 

Soomi bit her lips nervously. Her heart was still racing from the kiss ..  Her first kiss . Though as compared to her fantasy, it is totally un-romantic and sudden, still, she feel a surge of warmth whenever she thought of it. But disappointment soon followed as Soomi fully understood the purpose of the kiss. It was not out of love .. he just did it to prove his point, to protect her.  * Love? *  Soomi widened her eyes at her own thoughts before shooking her head vigorously. * AISH JUNG SOOMI. What are you thinking. Of course there's no love invloved !! * 

 

Soomi looked up in surprise when she felt something holding onto her head firmly, stopping her from shaking.  " Yongguk Ssi .. " 

photo yongguk-1.jpg

Soomi could feel herself getting heated up once again.  * Can't he just keep his hands to himself and stop getting close to me ?!! *  Unknown to Soomi, Yongguk was embarrassed by his own acts as well.  " Just .. Just stop it  "  Yongguk wished that he had said something else when he saw Soomi's face fall.   He panicked. He meant well but he was never good with his words. " I .. you will get giddy  .. "  Yongguk let his words trailed off to a whisper. Soomi nodded her head obediently.  " Thank you .. "   * for everything * 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

photo 201476_1366740044351_full.png

Zelo was being grumpy again. He took a look at his watch again. He had been sitting outside for 2 hours yet ....

* Soomi .. Where re you? You said you wont leave me alone in the classroom. Did you forget??  *

 

Soomi was shocked to find a figure curled up infront of her dorm. And to be exact, It's a PINK fur ball. He seems to be in a really uncomfortable postion. He was squatting down with his back leaning against the door and his head buried between his knees. Instead of waking him up, Soomi only shifted his head gently and placed it on her shoulder. Zelo made a muffled sound of protest before snuggling into his new found pillow.  

" Soomi ah.. mmm "  Soomi blinked her eyes. Is he sleep talking?  " SOOMI AHHH ..  And this time, She couldnt help bursting into giggles. A sleep talking Pink head is so cute. But his next sentence made her heart skipped a beat. " Soomi ah... Dont ... dont ... leave me ... alone again... "  * Silly boy. Is this the reason why you are sleeping here? *  Unconsiously, Soomi put her arms around Zelo and starts to rock his body to and fro, Just like a mother rocking her child to sleep. " Zelo uh .. Please sleep well. I wont leave you alone " And with that, she planted a kiss on his forehead.