This can't be happening

Under His Control

Firstly, I would like to express my thanks to those who stay with this story despite my lack of updates.

I have alot of ideas on how this story will go but its hard to actually express it in words. But i will do my best to continue with this !!

THANKS MY LOVELIES >3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

* No. No. Please dont .. * 

" Brrrring ... Brringggg " the bell for lunch rang off. Unlike Soomi, the rest of the class scrambed out to the canteen immediately. Well, not before wishing Soomi good luck. And of course, with a smirking smile. Soomi laid her head on the table. She was debating with herself in her head. Yes, she was hungry and she couldnt wait to stuff the whole chicken sandwich in . And not forgetting her favourite berry smoothie. But .. Soomi winced when she remember her confrontation with Nara this morning   " Well.. thats good. See you during lunch.. darling.."  She haven received her " punishment " for today and she had a feeling that its going to be worst  compared to the normal days .

After another good 10 mins, Soomi Suddenly sat up straight, her eyes b with confident. So what if she's gonna suffer again today. The most that they can go is to pour bucket of water over her head? Throw flour at her ? Spilled food all over her and start a food war in the canteen ? Soomi run through all the possible scenarios in her head based on the dramas that she had watched.  * Thats's it !! Im coming for you, my chicken sandwich. Aja Aja Fighting !!! *

 

Soomi expect to have a bucket of flour mixed with water to fall on her head the moment she opened the door, and all heads to turn towards her and start laughing at her misfortune. But ... Soomi shook her head again, trying to see if she's imagining things. No.. nothing like above happened at all. Instead, everyone is behaving normally... The whole canteen is fill up with random chattering .. Girls are gossiping, fixing their make up while having their small portion of salad left untouched on the tables. And the boys are wolfing down their lunch while some are trying to hit on girls who are sitting across them. Well, if its any other high school or to another person who first step in this place. It will be a perfectly normal scene for anyone. But Soomi knew better. Everyone and everything that's happening now is way too normal.. Soomi felt goosebumps crawling on her skin. And every cells in her body is asking her to GET OUT.

Her body reacted to the command immediately. Soomi turned and reached for the knob .. * Aye .. * Soomi tried again .. turning it to the left, to the right .. But the door refused to budge. Someone had locked the door after her.  She gasped in surprised when she heard the screeching of charis and Soomi flung her head back only to see her school mates had began to form a semi-circle around her.  Soomi panicked when she saw one of her classmates , whom she recognise as DongHo fishing out a video camera from his pocket. * Please no .. they will not do this right ?.. *

Soomi struggled when she felt someone sneaked behind her and tried to tie her hands up with ropes. " NOO !! , LET ME GO .. GET AWAY " But the guy was much bigger in built than her, and of course, definitely in strength as well. Soomi was pushed to the floor and before she can lift her head up, another guy slapped her fiercely on her cheeks. The impact was so huge that Soomi felt herself getting giddy.  " Noo.. Please dont .. " Soomi clenched on her blouse tighly, hoping that this was it. Nothing more is going to happen. Dongho, who was videoing the whole process just smirked and passed the video cam to another classmate. " Jung Soomi, this is just the opening " In the next moment, DongHo was sitting on her, using his weight to prevent Soomi from thrushing her legs. Soomi widened her eyes in fear and tried her hardest to pry off the filthy hands that's trying to rip her blouse off. She knew that noone will help her ... She had always been alone ever since she stepped foot in this school.  Soomi blinked back her tears thats threatening to fall, not wanting to give those stupid people the pleasure of seeing her suffer. * Im not going to surrender this easily. No.. over my dead body * Soomi bit her inner cheeks and gathered all her strength to land a punch Dongho's cheek.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hope this chapter is lengthly enough.

Sorry if you had read this chapter before i edit finish. Because apparently, i had click on the " hide chapter " option but it doesnt really work well and i have the habit to keep drafting and saving :X

I PROMISED THAT BAP IS REALLY COMING OUT SOOON ~~