First Warning

Under His Control

Thanks for commenting ~~ I really feel loved :)

I actually drafted out the story on saturday. HAHA 

SO.... Are you guys ready for the ..      * DRUMROLL *

KISS SCENE :o ?? * KYAAAAAAAAAAA *

 

Enjoy reading >3

*** Just a note. ~ ................. ~ means flashbacks

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soomi had no idea how she managed to get out of her dorm in her dazed state. Yesterday's events were still replaying in her head. * Pabo Soomi You should have known it from the start !! * Soomi was opening her locker when she noticed the dirty looks that her schoolmates were throwing at her. She raised her brows * What's wrong with them * Feeling self conscious, Soomi checked her uniform and hair. Everything was in place. * Am I over-thinking? *

Soomi let out a squeak as someone covered her eyes from the back. " Boo. Baby. Guess who am I "  The boy chuckled childishly. * This voice *

  ~  " Hello. Im Kim Him Chan. The heartbreaker of this school. Call me Oppa.. Say  O-p-p-a "   ~

photo HimchanNoMercy.png

Soomi scrowled."Yah. Let me go before I bite you " The boy removed his hands and feigned hurt at her reactions. '' Ouch, MImi, that's mean" She twitched her eyebrows. * Did he just called me Mimi? *  

 

" Dont call me that. It's disgusting " 

" Why, I think it's cute " 

" Go away "  * Minnie is so much cuter * 

" I am not going anywhere without you "  He pouted. 

" You .. "

* BRRING BBRRRING * 

" Opps. I can't be late for class, my girlfriends are waiting. Byeee Baby !! "  Himchan blew a kiss to Soomi beforing hurrying off.  * TCH. what's happened to the " I am not going anywhere without you" * But, Soomi let out a tiny smile. * Stupid playboy * 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The noisy classroom quietened down when she entered. Soomi blinked her eyes. * This is weird * She went to her seats cautiously. * Are they up to some pranks again? I swear if they are going to repeat the same thing, I will .... PINK HEAD !! * Soomi's edginess disappeared as she saw her best friend strolling in with girls following him faithfully like puppies.  Zelo's annoyed face changed into a bright one. " Soomi !! "  he called out and the girl waved happily at him.

" Zelo yah, Why are you still here? Go with your hyungs. I am not making your share for dinner "  Soomi was holding the door wide, waiting for someone to get out. " But Soomi .. I am really sorry. I dont meant to lie to you. I just wanted to be your friend "  She nodded her head impatiently. God knows that this is already the tenth times that he's repeating this. " Soomi .. Soomi "  she turned and found herself looking into a pair of puppy eyes. Soomi let up a long sigh. * Okay, I give up *  She cleared . " Listen, YOU, the guy with a head of fanciful pink hair, is my first friend in this school and i am not going to turn you away. I am lonely enough. So CAN YOU PLEASE GET OUT. I AM STARVING " .  Though Zelo was surprised with her outburst, her reply was exacly what he wanted to hear.

* Thank you Soomi *

photo zelobap.jpg

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Tch. Stupid Pink head " She cursed as she walked along the hallways leading to the canteen. Zelo had went off to find his hyungs again. " Humph, that's it. Im going to ask him for an ice cream treat " .

Soomi was queuing for her food when someone tapped on her shoulder. And as she turned, a big bucket of ice cold water splashed onto her face. * Burrrr. It's colddddd * A group of girls was staring at her nonchalantly. Soomi recognised the short bob hair girl immediately. They are the one who had been talking about BAP that day. Soomi was confused. What had she done? " I dont even know you "  her question was sincere. " You dont know me?"  The bob hair girl shrieked.

 

" I should have known that you have an evil motive for listening in to our conversation "

" Yeah. She's not even pretty "

" I bet that she sleep around in exchange for protection "

" Oh no. My poor maknae "

" Tch. I bet I am better than her in bed "

" I wondered if she's clean "

" Ahhh. I bet she's enjoying it when Dong Ho attacked her "

 

Soomi's face flushed red with anger and embarassment from the insults. * How dare they.. How dare they judge a person so easily * Crowds are forming due to the commotion and Soomi swore that she heard some wolf whistle from the boys. * Please ... just someone help me.. please * And it was as if her prayers were answered as a guy was thrown onto the floor with a hard punch. " YOU, If i saw your eyes roaming around her body again, I will dig them out personally " His voice meant business and the poor guy knew it.

" Yongguk ssi .. " The boy turned his attention to the shivering girl. He had no idea why she was always picked on. Have they forgotten that he had declared her as his? And touching his property means a death penalty. " Jung Soomi. come here " she nodded her head meekly and scurried over. Standing at such close distance, Soomi could make out his brand of perfume. It's remind her of sandal wood.

" Everyone. I meant every ing one of you. This is my first warning, I am a man of my words. I shall repeat again. Jung Soomi is mine. Touch her again and you shall face my wrath. And for your information, I do beat girls up ' Yongguk sent a hard glare to the group of girls who were now fidgeting with fear. * They better pray that she doesnt get a cold * " Yongguk ssi, can we go? I wanna change ... Ah choooo " Soomi trembled slightly.

 

" Jung Soomi, Look at  me "

 

Soomi lifted her head up

 

 

And ....

 

 

The crowd gasped.

 

Soomi's eyes widened.

 

Yongguk was kissing her.

 

And .. she dont hate it