I will find her

Under His Control

Sorry for the late update :(

And And WHAT !!??

80 SUBBIES !!!

I LOVE YOU BABY !!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soomi hesitated. It was tough to be struck between this 2 choices.  * Should I ... Or ... *  In the end, she decided to choose her favorite ice cream flavor, which is green tea. * Sorry, chocolate chips. Maybe next time? * 

“Are you sure that you will be alright alone? I can walk you back to the dorm first “  

Ricky was feeling apologetic. He had wanted to accompany her but he had received a call from his friends, stating that there’s an serious issues going on in school now and he will need to rush back immediately.

Soomi shook her head  “ Yupp. I will be fine. Besides I am going to have this with me as well "  She wriggled her brows towards the sweet desserts.

Ricky laughed as he passed the bills to her. “Alright alright miss sweetie tooth. I got to go. Be careful on your way home “ 

 

After an hour of bus ride, Ricky finally reached the school compound and was greeted by his Cap hyung.  Waving a piece of paper infront of his face, Cap lazily asked

“ This is the same girl right? Remember our little dare? “

Ricky snatched the paper and examined it closely.  * Is this the reason why she seemed so upset and lost when I spotted her? *

Noticing his silence, Changjo bumped his shoulders lightly  “You were with her right? “

Ricky widened his eyes. “How .. “ His questions caused them to roll their eyes. “Come on , we are not blind. And besides, you are running and calling after her like a mad man, It’s hard not to notice”  

Neil gave a sympathetic pat on his back. “If only you started on the right note with her. But still, she was already tied down to another guy. And you should know better than to go against him. You stand no chance. “

Ricky simply swiped his hands away, not bothering to give any reply. Cap cleared his throat to break the awkwardness. “Anyway,  the school is quite hyped up over this matter and everyone is looking for her, Even Bang Yongguk himself and the rest of BAP, though I don’t know if it’s for a good cause or not. But he seems pretty anxious about it “

Ricky processed the given information in his head. * She should be far enough right? * 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soomi walked aimlessly along the streets. She had finished the sweet treats long ago. Giving a loud sigh, Soomi kicked the pebbles that was lying on the ground. *  If only Ricky could spend more time with me. If only I had made a few more friends in school. If only .. * She felt her chest tightened. * If I could just erase everything that happened this morning from my memories * 

Stopping her steps infront of a telephone booth, Soomi looked at the loose changes in her hands. She decided to find the only person that she can trust.

 * Oppa. I need you now   *  

 

" Myungsoo, are you sure that this is the right one? " They have been waiting outside the door for almost an hour but .. there are still no sight of her. And not to mention, her phone was turned off as well. Dongwoo was paranoid. " Did she get into any trouble? Are we here too late? "  Placing a hand on his shoulder to calm his hyung, Myungsoo pointed to Dongwoo's phone which has started ringing for awhile. 

Soomi bit her lips. * Why isnt he picking up yet? Is he still busy with school? * She was about to give up and hang the call when a familiar voice rang in her ears. " Hello. Who is this? "  A wide smile formed on her face. " Oppa. It's me "

Dongwoo couldn't believe his ears. " Minnie. Is that really you? Where are you?!! " Soomi stiffened at his questions. " Oppa. Of course I am at the dorm. Where else can I be? "  Having spent years together with Soomi, he caught her wavering tone immediately and knew that she was lying to him.  But he didnt want to expose her and decided to play along.

" What are you doing? You should be out. Today weather seems good for a walk outside "  Soomi lifted her head up and the scorching sun caused her eyes to form into a straight line. " You are lying. It's so sunny that I can't opened my eyes "  

* Gotcha. Silly Minnie * He decided to again. " How about getting an ice cream? It should works really well in this weather "  Soomi nodded her head along " Yupp. That's why I had ice cream just now. There are so many flavours to chose from. But I got green tea. It's really delicious. I should bring you there next time "  She had no idea that she had already fallen into his trap. 

" Minnie .. Just where are you now? Do I have to tell you how long I have been sitting outside your dorm? " Dongwoo changed his tone to a serious one. * Just what is she trying to hide? * Soomi's face fall. She should have known better than to lie to someone close to her. " Oppa.. I am sorry. " 

" Is this about the photo that have been circulating? Is there anyone giving you trouble because of that? "  His questions left her in confusion " Photo? What photos? I didnt know anything about that " 

" Listen Minnie. I need you to tell me where are you. I will be there in awhile. " Dongwoo was concerned. * If it's weren't about the photos. There must be something else bothering her *  Soomi looked around and bit her lips nervously. " I .. I dont know. But I remembered that the shop that Ricky bought me to was called .... "

" Hello Hello ?? " 

The call ended abruptly as the credit was used up. Without explaining the situation to Myungsoo, Dongwoo dashed off while shouting.

" RICKY !! " 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zelo was busy tearing down the photos from the walls when someone turned him around harshly. " WHAT IS your problem .. " His voice trailed off as he recognised his face from the photo. * It's him * Dongwoo was about to open his mouth when Myungsoo hurriedly cut in and apologised. " I am sorry. Please forgive him "  Throwing Dongwoo an reproachful look, Myungsoo exclaimed " Hyung.. You can't go around grabbing people and expecting them to anwer you "   Dongwoo ruffled his hair in frustration." Then where am I supposed to find that Ricky. How am I suppose to get to Minnie? She must be so scared by herself. How can he leave her alone? "  

Standing aside and withnessing this scene. Zelo managed to piece the puzzles together. * We need to find this Ricky too. He must have know where's Soomi at *

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________