Mr deep voice?

Under His Control

Are you all excited just by seeing the title? 

YES.  BANG YONGGUK IS HERE

Comment. Lovelies >3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Zelo ran back to the classroom once the bell went off. But 5 minutes ... 10 minutes ... 20 minutes went passed and yet, the seat next to his was still empty. Zelo tapped his fingers on the table impatiently. * Where is she? Did she skipped class without me? * He shook his head. It was until now that Zelo finally sat up straight and glanced at his surroundings. His classmates were burying their heads into the books while some were focusing their eyes on the whiteboard .. The empty whiteboard.  * Something must have happened to Soomi. I knew it *  Zelo stood up abruptly, his chair dropping to the floor, making a loud squeak. All heads turned towards him. The girls whimpered in fear seeing the hard glare from Bap's Maknae. 

" WHERE IS JUNG SOOMI? " 

photo zelo4.jpg

 

 

Soomi winced in pain as she tried to clean her wound using a wet tissue. She know that Nara will not be able to reach her here. Well.. unless the " Princess" decided to climb the ladder up with her 5-inch heels. Sitting at the edge of the root top. Soomi was trying to calm her aggitated self. Well, there's this saying that goes something like this ; If a tiger didnt roar and bare it's teeth at you. You will be assuming that it's just a cat. And... this time round, Soomi is going to be the tiger. She had enough. The problem is ... How is she going to do this alone. She can't drag pink head into this .. and ... * Ahhhh *  something flashed in her mind  " Ahh.. I see.. Yongguk oppa is not here today, isnt he? "  Who is this Yongguk that Nara talking about ? She had never heard Nara greeted anyone with respect. Soomi chuckled when she remember how the principle's face flushed red when Nara greets him " Hey bald head " .  Well then that's it . * I have to find this guy then * Soomi stood up and swept the dust off her skirt.  " YONGGUK SSI , IM GOING TO FIND YOU "

 

" Why are you looking for me? "  A low deep voice rang behind her. Soomi spunned around in shocked. It was him. Mr deep voice

photo bangyongguk4.jpg

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Sorry for the really short chapter !!