And so ..

Under His Control

Thanks for the comments (:

The update that you all have been waiting for is HERE !!

Really sorry for the short chapter. Gastric being a .. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soomi blew on her hot caramel macchiato before sipping on it carefully. " Do you want anything else? "  they were sitted at a small cosy cafe down the street. She comtemplated before giving him a embarrassed smile. " Can I have a cheesecake too? " 
 
 
Yongguk was surprised to see many missed calls from the kids. * Are they in trouble? * That was his first thought. Grabbing his bag, he made a dash out of the hall. 
 
" Hyung !! "  
 
Zelo has never been so relieved to see him.  He was at a loss to do. Though the rest didnt openly rebuke him, he knew that they must have blamed him for doubting Soomi and even going to the extend of avoiding her calls which cause them to lost track of her. Daehyun Hyung was right. If anything happened to her. He will never forgive himself too. 
 
 
Yongguk could barely suppress the blazing flame within him. He had never thought that the confrontation between Soomi and him would be used to other people's advantage. And the photo .. Yongguk gritted his teeth. * Jung Soomi, I will settle this with you later *  Ensuring her safety is his priority now. 
 
" Himchan Hyung and Jong up had went to school trying to stop the circulation of the photos. But the students seem quite determined to get back at Soomi for " cheating " on you "  Zelo reported. 
 
His eyes glistered with fury. Yongguk took in a deep breathe to calm himself down before giving out his orders.
 
" Zelo, I need you to head down to school too. Let the students know that if they dared to even land a finger on her, I, Bang Yongguk will send them to hell personally. " 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The moment he stepped into the school, he noticed the weird stares that the students were giving him. He was baffled. He was sure that this was his first time seeing them as well. *  But their stares .. *   " Ouch ! Kim Myung soo, how can you hit your hyung "  His thoughts were cut off by a hard smack on his back. Totally unfazed by his hyung, Myungsoo held out a piece of paper that he found on the floor. Snatching it from his hands, Dongwoo came face to face with a familar looking photo. * Soomi. But how .. *  That would explain why the students seems to recognise him. Crumpling the paper in his hands. Dongwoo gave a sigh  * Why didnt She tell me anything * 
 
 
She patted her stomach and let out a satisfied moan. * The cheesecake is really good *  Her actions cause Ricky to stiffled his laughter. " So I guess that you are really comfortable with me now? " Hearing this, Soomi straighten up immediately and threw him an accusing look. " I haven agreed to forgive you. " 
Ricky lips formed into a cute pout. " Why not. I have already explained myself "
 
It turned out that Ricky had lost to his friends in a game of truth and dare. Being adventurous, he had choose to do the dare which turns out to be that. 
 " You had no idea how scared I was actually. I thought I am going to die when Kim Himchan appeared, but well.. I guess it's better than Bang Yongguk himself  ".
 
Soomi's mood shifted at the mentioned of his name. And this didnt go unnoticed by Ricky. " Hey.. Is everything okay? " She nodded her head hestiantly. " Yeah.. "  Soomi pushed back her negative thoughts and focused on this current conversation instead. " Ricky .. About that day, I am sorry too. I should have stopped Himchan. But.. You do deserve it afterall. That's my favourite dress you know. Soomi grumbled. Still feeling sulky. * That was a gift from Oppa * 
 
Ricky chuckled. * She's cute. Too bad that she's taken * " Alright alright, it's all my fault. So how about an ice cream treat? I know a good one a few streets away " . And of course, Soomi didnt reject his offer. 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
And so , it was finally revealed !!!
Who had already figure out that its DONGWOO~~~