Broken pieces Part 1

Under His Control

Boooo :( 

Was looking forward to see the commets from chapter 23. Wanted to know if anyone starts hating on Yongguk and Zelo : X

Hehe but being a nice author, I decided to update this very short chapter despite the lack of response.

Enjoy reading !!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jong up was about to enter the dance studio when he heard chattering inside. If it was any other days, he would have ignore it and carry on with his own stuffs. But the mention of his leader and Soomi's name caught his attention.  * What's going on *  And as he listened, his face become paler. Though he didnt managed to get the whole story, just that sentence alone was enough to send him running off to find his hyungs.

" Hey , I heard that Jung Soomi and Bang Yongguk had called it quits. Does that means we can continue our pranks on her? " 

 

Himchan was annoyed. Jong up's informations was incompleted and right now, the two key persons were nowhere to be found. He was about to deployed Youngjae out to look for Zelo who might have more details when the door opened and the maknae walked in. Sensing the grey aura around him,   Himchan took in a sharp breathe .  * Has something really happened to her? *

 

" Zelo, Where's Hyung? "  Youngjae was the first to break the silence.  

The young boy only shook his head. He really had no idea where's his hyung at.

" How about Soomi ? "  Youngjae tried asking again.

Zelo's face hardened at the mentioned of her name and he spitted his words out. " Why will I care about where's she is. For all I know. She could be cuddling with another guy "  

Hearing his answer, Himchan grabbed onto his collar forcefully and he crounched forward, leaning into his face, daring him to repeat his sentence again.

photo tumblr_m3913yHCee1r4qwt8o5_250.gif

" How can you say this. She's your best friend. We didnt taught you to dismiss your friends. We teach you to protect them no matter what " 

 

A look of remorse flashed passed his face as he registered his words. " Name is Zelo. And I will protect you "  This is what he promised to her. And yet now, he's behaving like a jerk.  How can he let Eunjung manipulate his feelings. He lowered his graze, tears welling in his eyes. * Oh God, What have I done * 

photo B-A-P-Rain-Sound-bap-EB-B9-84-EC-97-90-EC-9D-B4-ED-94-BC-33318142-500-260_large.gif

 

 All eyes were on him as he dished out everything that he knew and had heard. From the photo that Eunjung showed him to the rumours about Hyung and Soomi.  " Could Hyung have seen the photo too? " Jong up analysed. That definitely would have lead to a quarrel.  " I think the main thing right now is to find out where's Soomi. We have to get to her before the others "  Youngjae was worried, who knows what are they up to.  " Is there still no news of Yong guk hyung? "  

 

As Himchan, Youngjae and the maknae lines were discussing about the situation, only one guy remained silence.  And as the discussion goes on, his gripped on the sofa seats tighter as well. Deciding to in now, Daehyun threw the bomb to them.  " If Soomi is facing problems. Won't she at least try to contact one of us?, especially you, Zelo "  Himchan nodded his head in agreement.  " Did she? "  Zelo bit his lips and confessed. " Yes. She called over and over again. But ... I avoided it all "  

" ARE YOU STUPID? "  His normally calm and neutral demeanor changed and his face contorted in anger.  " She's all alone and yet you ... "  Daehyun ruffled his hair and let out a strangled cry.  

" You better prayed that she will be fine. I wont forgive you if anything happened "  He opened the door and left the room with a loud bang. 

photo -Daehyun-Rain-Sound-MV-kpop-4ever-33315210-250-160.gif

 

* I promised to be there. But ... * 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Please look forward to the next chapter. 

I shall update once there's 5 comments !!!!!!!

GO GO GO